Chapter 5

This is so not happening

I woke up feeling groggy. It was hard sleeping like this, I had to hold onto Baekhyun so I wouldn't fall so we were basically spooning. When the others came in to wake us up they laughed yet again, except Chanyeol wasn't all laughs this time. He was pouting. "I knew him for 2 years and I still haven't gotten as far as holding hands," he whined to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo pat his back and whispered "it's okay buddy" over and over.

 Once Baekhyun woke up he murmured "Luhan you , first Sehun now me?" and laughed. "Shut up," I murmured and rolled off the bed. "I'm so hungry," I groaned, my stomach was aching and I was starving. "Is there anything I can use here to cook with? Or ingredients or anything at all," Kyungsoo asked, rubbing his face. "Nope!" Jongdae hollered from the kitched. "Perfect," he muttered. Once we were all awake and washed, we huddled in the living room. 

"So what are we supposed to do now? Hide in here for years until we're sure they're gone or just wait for the moment they burst in and take us?" Minseok questioned, his head leaning on his hand. 

"I honestly don't know guys, but we got out. The hard thing is, we're in Canada. We can't do anything now, we can't book tickets to Korea because we're broke, and right now we're too scared to leave this place. I really want to just go out and have a drink but the fear is eating me alive," Joonmyun admitted, rubbing circles on the sides of his head. 

I shuffled into the bathroom, where all of our clothes were hung. We put one of those rope thingies and stuck it on both sides of the walls. I took my clothes in hand when I noticed a small little pocket inside my pants. And by inside I mean inside. It was where the back of my leg would be. I investigated it further, poking it. It was like a pocket, it was just missing something. A hole to take it out. It was sewn shut. I grabbed a pair of scissors I found near the spoons and ripped it open. 

" no," I whispered. " EVERYONE GET OVER HERE AND GRAB YOUR PANTS ," I cursed over and over, panic seeping its way through my veins. They all rushed over, alert. I showed them what I found and pointed at the pants. "I found this," I pointed at it, "in here." 

"What the hell is that?" Baekhyun whispered, hoping it wasn't what he thought it was. 

"It's a freakin' RFID chip, we're being tracked." 

 

 

"Oh."

 

 

"!"

 

"Oh my god but we don't have any other pants! Why us. why?" Baekhyun whined. "Just rip them out and put the pants on and quick," Kris ordered. 

"How did you see it?" Sehun asked while the others were ripping out the chips. "It's the size of a rice grain," he cocked his head to the side. 

"I just found some sort of pocket in my pants that was sewed up, with the situation we're in, it had to be something," I sighed. "Okay we've stayed here a whole night don't you think they're coming?" I pondered. We looked at each other then simultaneously walked to the window. The window was facing the back of the building, were the back entrance was. Black vans were parked all over. "Maybe they were here before us," I chuckled nervously, my mouth gone dry. 

"Oh god," Baekhyun came next to us. "They all look the exact same as the car that followed us." 

"Okay how do we leave but not leave out those doors," Kris questioned. "Well kris, do you think you can take the risk and fly?" Joonmyun looked over at him, with his pleading eyes. "Yes but I can only take like 3 people with me, and that's if they latch themselves onto me," he grunted. "The wind can carry me and one more person," Sehun volunteered. "And I can teleport so," he rubbed his hands together. 

"I need to take the people that are the lightest. And not by weight, by power. Luhan and Kyungsoo, I can't take you guys. You guys almost killed me last time," he laughed. Well, at least he said I was powerful and not fat. "I can take Kyungsoo, Jongdae and Joonmyun because they seem like the lightest in weight and they're the more powerful ones so," Kris acknowledged. "Hurtful!" Baekhyun pouted. "You're a fatty," Jongdae stuck his tongue out when an announcement was made. "Excuse me for the interruption but we seem to have intruders, please lock up your doors and stay safe. I repeat, we seem to have intruders so we would like to ask you to please lock your doors and stay in," the voice spoke from the speakers. Jongdae ran to the door and locked it. "Okay Jongin you take the rest, Sehun you take Luhan. Now lets go!" Kris ordered. 

"Wait where to?" Jongin asked. I ran to the bathroom, grabbed all of the chips and held them in my hand. "Just... Teleport to the mall that Joonmyun suggested we sleep in." 

Jongin and the rest were gone in a flash, while Kris had to have Jongdae on his back and Kyungsoo latched onto his front with Joonmyun. "This is so ing weird," he moaned. They all had their legs wrapped around his waist so they wouldn't fall. 

He took off, surprisingly fast. He was like superman. I didn't trust that him flying them there was a good idea but once I saw them zoom off, they looked fine. I watched as Kris wriggled and Jongdae's laugh floated in the air along with him and heard a faint "!" coming from Kris. I laughed quietly. "Okay, how is this supposed to work?" I looked over to Sehun. 

 

"Hold on tight, okay hyung?" Sehun furrowed his eye brows. "Yeah yeah come on," I grinned excitedly. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held on, next thing I know we're getting into a tornado. "Now," he said. I dropped all the chips and try went flying in different directions. I was still holding onto Sehun, him floating in midst of the tornado. It was like it was carrying him. In about 5 minutes we were in front of the mall. 

We walked inside, it was pretty small. There weren’t many people so spotting a crowd of 10 was pretty simple. They were in front of this shop with big yellow letters written on it. I squinted and studied it, my English was pretty limited but I read that it said ‘Dollarama’. “Kris, what’s dollarama?” I asked. “A store with cheap stuff,” he answered flatly. “So why are we standing here?” Joonmyun asked. “I don’t know, let’s go look for a food court.”

Well, we found it. We sat down, taking up 6 tables. “This is only making me hungrier,” I whined. “I don’t know if this is too much to ask, but can you go work your magic and get us food?” Baekhyun asked from beside me, pouting. “I am so hungry so I’ll just do it I don’t even care,” I announced and left the table. I was accompanied by an excited Baekhyun. “Burger king!” he yelped and dragged me over there. As soon as I looked into the cashiers eyes I sent the thought that we were already here. She asked something in English and I looked over to Kris for help. “Yah! Come help me!” I gestured to come. “What?” he demanded once he got here. “Yah watch it, remember who’s older,”  I poked him in the chest. He stuck his tongue out at me and turned to the girl, she looked Filipino. “Sorry?” I understood. She repeated the same thing to kris and he turned to me. "What was your order?" he smirks a little. I looked at the menu.

"12 chicken sandwich meals," I said in my accented English. She looked confused. "You forgot to place it" I sent the 'order' to her. "Oh I'm sorry I forgot to place the order, ugh I'm such a clutz," she said; Kris translated. "Did you pay?" She asked. "Yep," I smiled. 

Baekhyun was standing near us the whole time, his stomach grumbling every few minutes. Once the first meal was finished he immediately snatched it and basically scarfed it down his throat. He chewed happily and dipped his head down. "Thank you hyung!" he said with a mouthful. A little mayo was left on his lips so I wiped it off with my thumb. "You nasty idiot you're spitting everywhere," I the mayo off. 

" Luhan," Baekhyun smirked. Then, on purpose, he took a bite out if his sandwich (knowing mayo was left smudged all over his mouth) and gave me a big fat kiss on the cheek. He smirked again and wiped his mouth with a tissue. Little did we know that there was 10 pairs of eyes staring right at them. Chanyeol's jaw was hanging, Jongdae was snickering, Sehun looked away as soon as I looked at them and the rest looked either amused or shocked, or both. 

My eye twitched, the feeling of mayo resting on my cheek was extremely disgusting and uncomfortable. "I'll kill you one day Byun Baekhyun," I muttered. I walked back to the tables, their meals in hand. Well actually I held three, Kris held four and Baek held three, the others had to get in their own. "These powers really do come in handy," Baekhyun munched happily on his fries. Chanyeol's elbow was on the table, his head resting on his hand and slowly eating his food. "What's wrong Yeol?" Kyungsoo brought their attention on him. "Huh? Oh, it's nothing," he scratched the back of his head and smiled wearily. The others let the subject go but Baekhyun. "What's wrong with you fattie? You usually eat so fast," Baekhyun poked his cheek. "Aigoo it's nothing," Chanyeol waved his hand dismissively. "Fine I'll go talk to Luhan hyung if you don't want to cooperate," he was about to turn when Chanyeol put his hand on the smaller's arm. "You should try cheering me up you asswipe not the other way round," he said then turned to talk to Kyungsoo. Baekhyun opened his mouth. Then closed it. He spluttered and blinked repeatedly.

"Jerk."

"Bastard," Chanyeol shot back, his attention once again averted to Baekhyun. 

"Fatty."

"Midget."

"Oh no you did not just-" Baekhyun started hitting Chanyeol and when he tried to push him away he started tugging on his hair. "Let me go you sadistic freak! I'm going to amputate your and shove it up your if you don't let go!" he declared. 

It only escalated from there, they were now on the ground, Chanyeol on top of him. "I'm going to spit on you," he said and dropped his head lower. Baekhyun tried to wriggle free but having his arms pinned above his head sort of complicates things. He thrashed around, about to cry. "Don't spit on me," he whimpered, playing injured puppy. No body really minded them, just continuing on with what they were doing but I watched, it was amusing really. 

By passers looked at them weird before either laughing or just looking away. Chanyeol dropped his head so low and Baekhyun faces upwards, his head pushed down so far that his 2nd 3rd and 4th chin were making appearances! Oh how well we welcomed them. "Fatty your chins are increasing," Chanyeol taunted. 

His face was too close now, his nose not touching his nose by the distance of a string of hair. So I quietly got up and then shoved his face down. Baekhyun yelped before Chanyeol was smacked against him. I smirked and watched as the two struggled against my strength. I laughed loudly, my hands still pushing Chanyeol's head. His arms flew around everywhere. Once I finally let go and basically leapt back, Chanyeol sprung upwards. His face was red. And I don't mean like a cute little blush on his cheeks that would make grannies go 'aw'. No I mean he was so flushed he looked drunk. Baekhyun was underneath him, his face very red too. The people around us suddenly started to clap. And of course Jongdae started it. The kids of course looked at them a bit weird but the elders were laughing and clapping. Definitely not the reaction I was expecting. 

Once Chanyeol finally got his brain to work he turned his head oh so slowly to my direction. "Oops?" I shrugged. He pinched the bridge of his nose and got off Baekhyun, helping him up. The giant then slowly turned towards me and gave me the most deadly look I've ever received. He came up to me and stood right in front of me. "Well, I could tell you were about to cry because he kissed me on the cheek so I gave you his lips, you're welcome." I patted his cheek and walked to my seat. He stood there, flabbergasted. "That's not true!" he gasped. "Oh but it is," I whispered. 


We walked to a park that was pretty far but close, near a school. Yixing got along with the boys playing basketball quick and joined them. Kris eventually went too because his ego needed a good old . The boys and them hooted and Yixing had to jump into the air to be able to bump chests with Kris. It was pretty funny. Minseok and Jongdae were messing with the little kids there. I helped a little kid that was focusing long and hard on his rubix cube then I sat down under a tree with the rest, enjoying the cool breeze with the clear sunny sky. Tao was showing off to this Chinese kid that was practicing his wushu skills. In a park. Apparently his little sister had to come so his parents dragged him here. Oh and apparently (according to Tao) he was a needy little brat. "I'm still better than you old man," the little kid stated and crossed his arms, looking up at Tao. "Oh fu- please," he refrained from cursing.

All and all it was pretty fun, I sort if just sat under a tree with the rest of the guys. Baekhyun came up to me and started looking off into space, his bottom lip jutting out every now and then. 

"Luhan-hyung, can I trust you with this really big secret I have?" Baekhyun asked me while fidgeting around. "Obviously," I chucked. 

"When you basically shoved Chanyeol's face down my throat I kind of felt weird, my stomach did weird things and now I can't even look at Chanyeol the same, I keep noticing how his eyes always widen whenever I'm next to him and how he's always smiling and laughing and I can always feel his presence now, before it was like he was just there. Like a shadow.

I was so used to him but now I feel all squirmy-ish and I just want to hide and ugh help me," he whimpered and hid his blushing face in my shoulder. I laughed heartily, they were adorable. "I think you like him Baekyun-ah," I ruffled his hair. 

"I thought so too hyung but I can't, he's my best friend and that's just... I can't think of us being together," Baekhyun admitted. He looked up at Chanyeol, then spaced off. He smiled faintly. "Actually, I think I can," he spoke softly. 

The night was pretty, the stars were bright and the weather was nice. I closed my eyes and smiled. A small tear drop escaped the corner of my eye, falling down my cheek. "I miss you mama," I whispered. The park was now empty and it was getting dark. The boys all stopped what they were doing and came and sat together. It was all silent, only the sounds of our whispers being heard. Jongdae said something to Minseok and he started snickering. There was a rustling sound coming from the bushes, I looked over there, expecting a squirrel or something. I did not expect a figure dressed in black to be hidden there though. "Show yourself" I ordered in his mind and he came out. Once I noticed he had a gun I screamed to everyone that he had a gun through telepathy. We got up quick and sped off. 

Bang.

Tao fell. 

"Oh my god Tao!" Kyungsoo shrieked and ran over to him. He looked for the bullet and found something in his back. There was no blood. "Guys these are-" he was shot too. His eyes slowly closed and he dropped to the ground. Next thing I know we're all dropping to the ground. I was hit. Everything around me started to blur and then all I saw was black and my head hit the concrete. 


"No sir we couldn't find them," a man spoke. I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I felt a heavy weight on top of me and saw that Sehun was laying on me. Everyone was toppled over someone, we looked like we were stuffed in here. We were in the back on a van. "Hey they're waking up," a soft voice spoke. It was familiar. "What? Why did it last so short?" the other guy spoke and looked back. "Huh, you're all very handsome," he looked in awe. 

"Thank you?" I heard Tao speak from behind me. We weren't shot to death. We were hit my tranquilizer darts. As realization struck me I frowned. "Are you taking us back like this? We can kill you so easily right now," I cocked my head to the side, thinking of an escape plan.

"Right the darts were because you guys would never believe us," the smaller one spoke. His voice was ringing a bell somewhere inside my head. I know him. I thought and thought and it clicked. "You!" I pointed at him. "You came into our cells one night and talked about getting us out!" I exclaimed. "Wait you heard us?" the driver glanced back. He had a pretty deep voice. "Oh. I'm sorry you all don't look young I just didn't really get to see you I mean I'm pretty sure you're all older than me actually," he dipped his head down. "I'm Moon Jongup," he smiled. "Yongguk," the driver spoke. 

"So..

Why'd you knock us out?" Minseok asked. 

"Well, it's a long story but I'll start from the beginning. You guys are not the only supernaturals, there are many. And we're part of them too. Jongup can communicate with animals and I can embed visions into one's mind. Like, mess with your eye sight, make you see things. We have another 4 in our little group. We have Youngjae with telekinesis, Daehyun has Power mimicry or absorption, Zelo can drain people's energy by touching some place in their necks and Himchan can make psionoc blasts, overload someone's mind and cause them pain, put them in a coma and maybe even kill them," Yongguk explained. Youngjae huh? 

"So we live together, there are people who are like our mentors, also supernaturals, that help us with our powers. Some also work under disguise in SM so that they could watch after you guys."

"SM?" I asked. "Yeah, your little facility thing you were kept in," he explained. SM. Soo Man. Lee Soo Man. But he isn't the big boss, why is the place named after him? "What does SM stand for?" I asked. "Soo Man. The founder, while Kim Young Min is the current CEO and the reason for all your pain." 

We all took in the information. "Oh." I muttered. "Also I work as an undercover spy there, a security guard precisely, Jongup here works as one of the mini chefs. We were watching you, not expecting the sudden leave though. We were about to get you guys out ourselves, but whatever you made it easier." 

My heart was beating fast, all this information was too much to take in at once. "So do you know why we were taken there if there are many other supernaturals too?" I asked. Yongguk shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "It's not my place to tell you, you'll know once we reach home."


Yongguk parked in the garage of a giant house. It wasn't a mansion or anything, just a house that's bigger than average. He walked in and Jongup announced loudly that we were here. "ZELO-YAH! Come back here!" I heard a loud scream then a bang. A very tall boy ran down the stairs, looking around wildly. "Daehyun's crazy! He just said he'd sell me for ice cream! And now he's trying to get on me! CRAZY HYUNG," the boy shrieked. I tried to remember Daehyun.. His power was power mimicry or absorption. Interesting. Another boy ran down the stairs, "YAH! Zelo! I was just kidding," he pouted and ran after the tall boy. Yongguk's eye twitched. 

"It tends to be a bit loud here, sorry for that. DAEHYUN, ZELO, HIMCHAN, YOUNGJAE GET DOWN HERE AND GREET THEM!" He hollered a boy with plump lips came running down. "Which one is he?" he asked, scanning our faces. Jongup pointed at me. "Woah you're pretty, I'm Youngjae. I heard you had the same power as me, I was so excited you're literally the only person I've met with telekinesis other than coach, but she's crazy so she doesn't count," he said excitedly. "I'm Luhan, and you're the only person I've ever met with the same power as me," I smiled. 

"How good is he?" Youngjae turned to Yongguk. "Amazing! He spread the bars of our cells and the giant tornado that Sehun made!" Jongdae grinned widely. "Tornado?" Youngjae gaped. "I only found out about my powers like 4 months ago and can only move like lawn mowers or whatever if I'm lazy," Youngjae gasped. "Luhan also only found out about his powers a few months ago," Sehun smiled. 

"Hi, I'm Baekhyun! I have the power to absorb and make light. I can also take the light out of people's sight making them blind for as long as I want," Baekhyun introduced. "I'm Chanyeol, I have the power of fire," the tall one grinned. "Jongdae, the power of lightning."

"The names Minseok, I have the power of frost." 

"Hello, my name's Tao, I have the power of time control."

"Hi, my names Kyungsoo and I have the power of Earth and the strength of a beast."

This left them confused. "Wait what? I thought you can only have one power?" the boy named Himchan brought up. "Nope, Luhan also has some sort of mind control too, doesn't work with super naturals though," Joonmyun explained. "Yes it does, you got me coming out of the bushes without me wanting to," Jongup chirped. "But, when he tries it with us it sounds like he's talking to us," Kyungsoo cocked his head to the side. 

"So are all of your powers dangerous to humans too?" Youngjae asked. "No, Jongin teleports and Kris flies. I don't think that will hurt them," Joonmyun explained. "Actually I can control shadows, stick people in them, move them, make them black holes," Jongin explained. 

"Why didn't you tell us this?" Joonmyun asked. "Well because those cuffs didn't only stop me from teleporting, they blocked my powers completely so that power was useless. No need to bring it up," he shrugged nonchalantly. 

Something told me there was more to that but I let it slide. "Oh by the way I can shapeshift," Kris casually said. "What." We all looked at him, jaws hanging. "Not like my entire body or whatever, not like I can turn into a dog or something but I can change things. Like my hair colour. Luhan are you one too?" He asked. "No?" I looked at him weird. "This is all natural," I smirked. 

"Well these powers are definitely unheard of," someone walked in. She looked 30 or so, had glasses on and looked strict. We all automatically bowed to the elder and she nodded her head. "Hello, I'm Maggy and I'm the telekinesis teacher here," she introduced. "Are you better than Luhan?" Jongdae immediately asked. "Jongdae!" Minseok shushed him. 

"Well, I have much more experience so I would say so. Also, I'm very sure that the people there had you thinking your powers were stronger than they actually are just so you would underestimate them," she dismissed. "But Luhan moved Sehun's tornado! I saw it myself," Tao said. 

"I'm sure they got you all seeing things, people as young as you all aren't able to do that," she shook her head, scoffing. "How old are you? You're the one with the wind right? 19? Yes. You can't do that at such age, your powers should only start getting unlocked now," she shook head again. 

Sehuns eyebrow twitched and he held his hand up. "Sehun, don't. Not here," Joonmyun calmly said but it was too late. The mini tornado in his hand was gradually getting larger. Now there was a giant tornado, making all their clothes and hair flap wildly. Sehun caught my eye and smirked as if 'let's show her'. I smirked back as I held my arms up, I started moving it. It was a lot easier now that Sehun wasn't resisting. Once we were done with our little show he in air and hollowed his cheeks and the tornado was gone as if he it in. 

"That's... I am so sorry," she looked at us with pitiful eyes. "They did such horrible things to you." And she walked inside. But I definitely caught the look in her eyes.

Fear.

 

 

❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀

Huehuehuehue finally into the story. Comment subscribe vote and these updates might just get faster <3