Chapter 10

This is so not happening

Water splashed in their faces, shocking both men. Jongdae's eyes reverted back to normal and the screech of a chair being pushed back was heard. Joonmyun stood, his eyes closed in anger. 

"I don't know, nor care about what this is about but I will not tolerate you using your powers against each other, got that?" he seethed and gave them both a death stare that basically screams ‘you better feel bad about this’ then walked away. 


"You're screwed." 

Then, it was as if a light bulb had been lit in Miseok's head. 

"Oh. Heh."

He looked down sheepishly, twirling his fingers. 

"In my defense, it was Jongdae and Baekhyun's idea and Chanyeol overreacted way too much, so I'm out, bye!" he grinned and scampered away. 

"Please for the love of god just tell us what happened," Kris said, holding his head in his hands. 

Jongdae tsked and began explaining.

"So basically Minnie wanted us three to organize our stuff, get our clothes and put them in the closets, clean up and that sort of stuff but we wanted to play something. The choices were narrowed down to truth or dare," by then people were groaning already, understanding what must've happened. Chanyeol, however, was still as confused as ever. 

"So, we played Rock Paper Scissors, I won and we played truth or dare. Since he wanted to get 'revenge' on us, he dared me to reenact a kiss scene, I'm surprised big guy didn't hear Baek's gag," he shrugged and glared at Chanyeol more. 

Speaking of the giant, his face was then a deep shade of red. 

"I still don't understand why you would get so angry though," Baekhyun frowned. "He's stupid," a voice whispered right in my ear and I jumped. "Ha, that's what you get." I looked over my shoulder to see Tao and Sehun standing there with amused expressions. 

The maknaes crowded around the table now, listening to the conversation. 

"Seriously? That was it? I thought one of you killed someone and the other saw you, seriously you guys should win an award for overreacting," Kris scoffed, took his and Joonmyun's plate and made his way to the kitchen. 

"Everyone washes their own plates!" he hollered. Jongdae took his and Minseok's and followed after the tall blonde.

 

“It’s still unbelievable. That’s what happened? Seriously?” I raised an eye brow at the giant who was currently twirling his fingers in his lap, the tip of his ears a bright red. I took my plate and sighed, walking to the kitchen and washing it.

“I’m tired now Chanyeol, Sehun, so I’ll go ahead and sleep on the bed. You s can sleep on the mattress on the ground, peace!” I hollered and ran upstairs. I jumped on the bed and sighed, wriggling here and there. I felt bad that I was the only one sleeping on the bed but I was definitely not going to give it up. I walked out the door again.

“If any of you two wants to sleep on the bed you’ll have to share it with big mama here!” I yelled from the top of the staircase when I heard a certain Jongdae say ‘he’s going to get it tonight’ and I could basically hear his wink and the sound of Sehun and Chanyeol puking.

I couldn’t sleep that night so I played around with my powers, raising the cover off of Chanyeol and watching amusedly as he pulled it back with a frown on his face, asleep. My eyelids started feeling heavy thus I closed them, enjoying the darkness. Slowly I was losing consciousness and falling into a deep slumber when the cover was pulled off me. Someone crawled into the bed, occupying the half I wasn’t sleeping on. “I can’t sleep on that, just sleep hyung,” I heard Sehun’s sleepy voice and rolled my eyes, letting the sleep take over me. 

 

 


I squinted my eyes, opening them slowly but being blinded by the light. 

"Yah! Close the curtains!" I growled, not exactly happy that I was awakened like that. 

"Hyung we can't find Minseok," Jongdae said worriedly and shock flooded my body. "What?" I screeched. 

I opened my eyes fully to see a worried Jongdae with tears just on the edge of falling. "We looked everywhere and he wouldn't have just left the house without telling us anything," his voice cracked slightly, the tears finally escaping and running down his face. 

I shot up, running out of the room. "Minseok! Come out, this isn't funny!" I yelled, looking around frantically. 

"Minseok!" I screamed, tears running down my face. The guys were shocked, to say the least. "How could this happen?" I screamed and looked at Baekhyun and Jongdae. 

"We don't know! He was on the bed at night and when we woke up he was gone!" Baekhyun bawled. "Look in the room for anything that could help us tell where he went or who could possibly have taken him, go!" I clenched my jaw, not wanting more tears to flow. 

"Luhan, we'll find him. Don't get angry and worked up, it's not going to help," he said and nudged his head towards the furniture around us which was floating off the ground by about two centimetres. I breathed in and out, then I was filled with horror. 

"What if they took him? What if they dragged him back to SM?" I said, my breathing heavy again. I ran to the front door and opened it, looking right and left and the street to see any sign of someone being there. I turned around slowly and found a paper stuck onto the door. 

"We'll take you back, right where you belong" it read. I covered my mouth, my hand shaking uncontrollably. "Guys," my voice shook tremendously when Sehun ran outside, gasping at the paper. 

He tore the paper off the door and ran into the house. I followed him slowly, thinking back to what Minseok said. 


'"So what are we supposed to do now? Hide in here for years until we're sure they're gone or just wait for the moment they burst in and take us?" Minseok questioned, his head leaning on his hand.'

 

I'm sorry, Minnie..

"We have to get Henry," Yongguk said, his face not showing any emotions other than anger while everyone else was a crying mess. Yixing was trying to help them, patting their backs and whispering soothing words but nothing could help. 

"What's happening here?" Yongguk's instructor came in, his hands folded on his chest and his face etched into a frown. 

"Minseok's gone. Someone took him," Kris growled. "What are we even doing here? You're not helping us whatsoever! They know we're here and we're sat here doing no ! Why don't we just leave?" Kris barked, his face red. 

"Leave then, we're not holding you back, it's your choice," he said. "They'll still take you right back," I heard a voice, his voice in a conceited manner, but his lips didn't move. 

I was confused, whoever said that must've meant something by it. 

I'm watching you. 

I glared slightly at the instructor when he turned around to meet my eyes. I cracked my fingers and gave him a sarcastic smile, lifting the vase behind me to him using my mind. His eyes widened a bit, noticing the incoming vase when I placed it on the table next to him.

"It looks better there," I smiled, lips closed tightly. 

He let out a breath and I smirked, feeling a sense of accomplishment. 

"We'll go look around for him in case he's anywhere close, come on," Yongguk turned around and Daehyun followed. 

"You guys stay here," he motioned to his boys. 

"We're not babies anymore Gguk, you need help so I'll just come along," he whispered harshly and made his way to the car. 

"Lets go!" he hollered and we all boarded the cars. I sat on the front seat next to Yongguk and sighed. "We're not looking for Minseok are we?" 

"No, we're going to Henry. He's the only one that could tell us what to do now as I have no idea." 

The drive was silent as we reached Henry's house. More like mansion. His car was parked in the garage which meant he was at home so we filed out like ants, all 13 of us looking for him. 

 

"Henry-ssi!" Yongguk called. No answer. 

We opened the door and slowly walked in. Something was off. I felt it but I couldn't tell what it was so we kept walking. 

“Okay everyone spread out and find him, he’s probably asleep somewhere,” Yongguk snapped his fingers and we spread out, each looking in different rooms.

I wandered inside his room, feeling as if I was invading his privacy. “Henry-ssi,” I called quietly, my voice barely over a whisper when I heard a blood-curdling scream coming from the room next to Henry’s. I ran there and found a white faced Kyungsoo, his hand on his chest and his breathing fast and heavy. “Kyung! What’s wrong?”

He lifted a shaky finger and pointed to the bathroom. I walked in hesitantly and when I saw it, I screamed just as loud. Henry was in the bathtub, white as sheet and a paper stuck on the wall above his body. “That’s what he gets for trying to interfere”.

I heard a small cough and I snapped my head to Henry again. “Ha, stupid human body,” he said weakly. I ran to him and held his hand tightly. “Don’t worry, I’m not dead, only this worthless body is,” he laughed bitterly, his voice only a whisper. “I’m sorry I couldn’t help much, but before I go, you need to know that they took frost... That’s why you’re here right?” he coughed again, blood coming out of his mouth. “They found me in my yard and shot me, stabbed me multiple times and dragged me up here. I saw frost in their car on the way.”

Frost… Minseok!

“We know… We just don’t know how to get him,” I clenched my jaw. “Find the other half of the heart, it’s Dara’s turn to take care of you all again, you’ll be okay as long as you stick together, something the legends couldn’t do. Their ill feelings got in between them and drove them apart, do what the legends couldn’t do. Risk your lives for your companions. Get the other half,” and those were his last words. All life was gone from his eyes. I held his hand and sobbed, “I’ll avenge you. I will.”

I turned around and found Kyungsoo sitting on the ground, his face red and his eyes puffy. “How long were you there?”

“Long enough to know they definitely took Minseok hyung,” he said miserably.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, trying to wrap our heads around everything that just happened and could happen.

“Let’s go tell the others Soo, we should bury him somewhere,” I said quietly, not exactly over the fact that I saw someone die. At that time I blamed myself for not being able to do anything, for not calling Yixing quickly enough but it would’ve been useless. He was already dying, no amount of healing could’ve helped him.

“Help me pick him up,” I addressed Kyungsoo and walked over to henry’s corpse. “I’m sorry,” I whispered. I lifted his powerless arm over my head and lifted him up. Kyungsoo was a little hesitant to touch him but he did so anyway in the end. We dragged the lifeless body outside the door when Kris saw us. His face drained of all colour and sped towards us. “What the happened?” he gasped.

“Go look in the bathroom,” I said reluctantly, not wanting to talk much. He cast a worried glance at the bathroom but entered anyway, gasping again when he found the note. He grabbed it and walked back to us. “I’ll ing kill them all.” I could almost hear the dragon inside of him roaring.

He took Kyungsoo’s place seeing his face and we took Henry down. “Where should we bury him?”

“Backyard?” he suggested and we went downstairs, shocked faces looking over at us on the way and all Kris had to do was give them the paper.

“I knew it, I knew this would happen,” Yongguk closed his eyes, his face scrunching up and tears falling out of his eyes.

Jongin found a shovel in the garden house and dug up a hole big enough to fit him. We lifted him slowly and placed him in the hole with a heavy heart. “Only two days, we only knew you for two days but you helped us a lot. You helped us without us knowing, you made our lives worth living. We’re here for a reason, we won’t let you down,” Joonmyun spoke and we hung our heads down, hands held together.

“Rest in peace.”

“Well technically he isn’t dead, he’s a spirit, only his body died but he’s still alive, just not with us now,” Jongdae smiled a little.

“Let’s do a ‘fighting’ before we leave,” Joonmyun proposed.

 

“We will avenge you, we will fight for Minseok, and we’ll make you proud,

1

2

3.”

 

FIGHTING!”

 

 

 

I cry.

So basically this chapter was 5k words long. And then

aff decides to crash.

I almost cried.

So I wrote it all over again. 

 

OOOOOOH DRAMA.

this picture makes me cry.. ;-;

heheheh notice how xiumin is not in the picture? (yes I know his arm is there, ignore it heh) 

hehehehehhehehe

ehhehehe

heheh

hehe

he