Forty Seven - Back Home

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

double update! the awaited reunion is coming!

Forty Seven – Back Home

Baekhyun rushed in Chanyeol’s car the moment they entered the parking lot. Kyungsoo and Kai followed in the backseat and Chanyeol started the engine. Right after the final bell for today, all of them became giddy. Tonight would be their preparation for tomorrow’s party that will be held in a five star hotel. They are all going there now to start it.

Kyungsoo was holding the younger’s hand, rubbing circles on his knuckles. “Will Jongin come back here to celebrate with us?” Kai tightened his grip on Kyungsoo’s hands. “Don’t tell me you still blame yourself for what happened to Jongin? I told you it was his own choice. It was his choice to destroy himself.”

Kyungsoo sighed and furrowed his brows, “He wouldn’t do that if it weren’t for me.”

Kai turned sideways so he could look straight on his lover. He cupped the elder’s face and made him look at him. “Soo… what happened to D.O hyung wasn’t your fault. It’s an accident. What Jongin did to himself wasn’t your fault either. He could’ve move on like you—but he drowned himself in misery. It wasn’t your fault. None of what happened was.”

Kyungsoo let a tear escaped from his right eye which was wiped instantly by the younger. Kai kissed his forehead and pulled him into a hug. Baekhyun looked at them and smiled, reassuring his best friend that he also thinks the same.

“It’s your birthday Kyungsoo and Kai, please stop the drama.” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun laughed and patted Kyungsoo’s knee.

“Soo…at least celebrate your birthday for D.O. He would be happy if you did. Knowing D.O, he might want to kick Kai in the if he kept on making Kyungsoo cry. He’ll pull your legs when you’re asleep!”

“D-D-D.O hyung won’t do that to me!!”

The other three laughed at Kai. For a twenty years old guy, he sure still was afraid of ghosts. Kyungsoo kept laughing while Baekhyun kept scaring his boyfriend like that. D.O wouldn’t do that to Kai because his hyung was the best brother one could ever ask.

Kai smack Baekhyun’s head playfully but Chanyeol glared at him through the rear mirror. “Kai I will personally kick you out of my car if you ever do that again!”

“He started it!”

Baekhyun laughed with Kyungsoo but their moment was interrupted by Baekhyun’s phone. He looted it from his pocket and beamed when he saw the caller’s ID.

“It looks like Luhan will celebrate with us!” he received the call, “Luhan hyung!”

“Sehunnie and I are already in the airport, we’ll be boarding soon! We might arrive late at the party tomorrow there but I assure you that we’ll be there Baekhyun. Can you pass the phone to Kyungsoo?”

“Okay, hyung! Kyungie! Luhan hyung wanted to talk to you!”

Kyungsoo gaped, ever since D.O’s death, he had never exchanged conversation with Luhan—even when Luhan tried to talk to him. He bit his lips and shook his head repeatedly. What if Luhan shouts at him and blames him for everything? What if Luhan tells him if it wasn’t for him—D.O, his best friend would be right here? He couldn’t take that. He’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter