Three - Enough is Enough!

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three – Enough is enough!

Baekhyun went to the school earlier than he was supposed to. He went straight to the cafeteria and bought two ice cold bottle of water. He didn’t like the way people treating them. In fact, they have no right in the first place.

They did nothing to them, and this is what they get? A childish bully that they should have left in their elementary days? Especially those twins—oh god knows how much he hated those twins. They were the ones who started this thing.

They were the first to call them Ugly duo. No one knows how much Baekhyun hated the word ugly – and this might be the good time to show them that.

He strode into the academic building, to the class B room where students were busy chatting with their friends in tiny circles. He slid expensive glass door open. The whole class whipped their heads around and all jaws fell when they spotted him on the door.

It was Kai, who broke the silence with his not-so-funny joke. “Hey BETTY!”

Jongin laughed and slapped his brother’s shoulder playfully, “What Betty? Since when did you gave that guy a nickname, bro?”

“You know the girl named Betty La Fea? He’s the boy version! Or the gay version… and nickname Betty fits on him.”

The whole classroom roared into laughter. Baekhyun was too angry to be embarrassed that moment so he wasted no time and uncapped the bottles. With few large steps he was able to get into the twins’ chair. He splashed the water on their faces—much to the class’ surprise.

“What the fuc—“

“I don’t care if you call me ugly, weak, pathetic, freak or even Betty if you want. But how dare you pick on Soo like that? He’s the most wonderful person in this place actually. Brains, money, charms and most of all, he has a heart—the thing that you all especially you two—“ he pointed a finger to the two “—lacks” he continued.

He looked around and glared at the students. “Tell me if you’re in my or Kyungsoo’s position—would you be happy? Because hell—we didn’t do anything to you people! Was it really amusing to throw crumpled papers on us? To splash milk and shove yogurts on our faces?! To place bugs in our lockers?! Tell me if you’re in our place could you still bring your asses here the next day or even finish the week without breaking down?!”

The whole room fell silent, clearly, the students were guilty because even if they don’t admit they were practically doing it to join the circle because if they don’t they’ll end up like him and Kyungsoo. It’s either that or join the bullies.

Baekhyun scanned the room and his eyes landed on an expressionless face of a tall guy sitting at the very back, with his lips slightly open and eyes directly looking at his. If you would really look carefully, the guy was pretty shocked to see him.

But Baekhyun wasn’t.

He glared at the guy and continued his rant. “Just leave us alone. If you pretend we didn’t exist, that’s much better than being called names that we couldn’t take.” Tears started b on his eyes. He eyed the tall guy with jet black hair slicked back on his head. “Saying such things as ugly—“ he snorted. “I ing know that I’m ugly. But Kyungsoo isn’t.”

He stormed out of the class as he bit his knuckles to muffle his sobs as he strode in the hallway. But before he could even pass the door of the room, a hand caught his wrist.

He turned around and saw Kyungsoo leaning against the wall beside the door. The latter pulled him into a warm hug first before they went to the bathroom.

“Soo, why do they have to be so mean? We didn’t do anything wrong…” he cried on the younger’s shoulder. Kyungsoo hugged him tight as he rocked their bodies gently from side to side.

“I know… thank you for standing up against us. You did a great job with the twins though”

The elder pulled away with a smile tugging on his lips, “I did?” he beamed and Kyungsoo nodded, wiping the tears off the elder’s face. He removed the thick glasses and wiped Baekhyun’s eyes with his own ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter