Thirty - Presents and Karaoke

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty – Presents and Karaoke

Eventually the eight of them decided to take a nap after. They all spread out in the living room, lying next to each other on long connected sleeping bags. They brought pillows from their rooms and thick blankets on the process. Jongin and D.O where on the far left side while Chanyeol and Baekhyun on the far right side. Kyungsoo and Kai snuggled with each other next to their brothers followed by Luhan who curled up in Sehun’s warm hug.

After a few minutes, their breathing steadied and eyes closed. Well except for Baekhyun who looked at the red haired male on the opposite side of their line.

There’s something you’re not telling us D.O.

 

It was already nine when D.O woke up. Well he’s the first. All of them were exhausted so he couldn’t blame the others snoring and drooling on the floor. He got up early, brushed his teeth and took a shower. He put on white fitted jeans and a long sleeved black turtle neck and then his thick jacket that kept him warm all the time. When he caught his reflection with the corner of his eyes in the mirror of the dressing room, he frowned. His skin could be compared with snow’s paleness. He has dark circles under his eyes because he hardly gets any sleep these days. If he would, only up to three to four hours. He tried getting more sleep but would eventually stay up until the sun rises.

I look like , he cursed under his breath before taking the pouch of make-up form the travel bag and put some cream on his face, foundations and concealer. Then he took a balm that moistened and brought life to his chapped and pale lips.

No one would notice that it was all make up because it looked too natural. But he wasn’t sure about Baekhyun. He noticed that the latter gave him some weird glances when he thought D.O wasn’t looking. It even scared the out of him when he popped out of nowhere last night when he just took a pain killer for his chest. Bacon seemed like he didn’t so D.O just shrugged it off.

 

When he got back downstairs, all of them were up. The sleeping bags were placed neatly in the closet. The group took turns in taking a bath and before they knew it they were all digging on their plates again. At least they weren’t as noisy as yesterday.

 

Baekhyun roamed inside the living room when he saw a drawer where a songbook was hidden together with two microphones and chords. “Sehun!” he called the maknae.

“Yes hyung?”

“Is this what I think it is?”

 

Sehun peeked at the drawer and smiled. “Yes, it’s karaoke songbook. Would you guys want to set it up? I’ll the CD from the stock room.”

Kyungsoo nodded excitedly and Sehun ran upstairs to get the CD. When he came back the others have gathered in the living room and he instantly set up the karaoke. Of course Baekhyun and Kyungsoo would be the first to hold the mic.

Soo and Baek did the duet from the Dance Competition. The song “What is Love?” was their favourite song. Chanyeol was invited to rap when Baekhyun sang “Baby Don’t Cry” next. Kyungsoo sang the song “My Lady” which D.O found very beautiful.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter