Fifteen - What is Love?

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifteen – What is Love?

When Baekhyun realized that they are already getting closer to their destination, he felt nervous. What if Chanyeol’s parents were there? What if they start asking him questions he didn’t want to entertain but he has to? Most of all what if they still are planning to do that in the near future?

Chanyeol stirred from his sleep but he felt comfortable on where he was lying right now. Much more comfortable than his king sized bed at home. The scent he inhaled was familiar. Hints of vanilla and honey—the scent he missed the most. He cracked one eye open and met the design of the elder’s tee. He snuggled close to his tummy that earned a squeal from the sitting male.

“Yah! Get up if you’re awake now!” Baekhyun slap the other’s arm to make him move but Chanyeol groaned and didn’t move. Annoyed, Baekhyun pushed the giant who fell on his bum on the car’s floor.

“Ow! Why did you do that?!” he whined with a pout.

Baekhyun scoffed and shook his head. Right, everyone thought Park Chanyeol, the lone wolf, as they called him was a “cold” and “aloof” type of a guy but the truth was inside he’s just a very arrogant, prideful brat, not to mention, a spoiled one. He didn’t know why Chanyeol was acting like he’s going to kill someone in school and had this atmosphere of darkness and loneliness around him.

“Just because I let you sleep on my lap, you could snuggle with me!”

The car stopped and interrupted Chanyeol’s attempt to argue. The chauffeur got off the vehicle and opened the door of the car. He was shocked to find the young master on the floor of the vehicle but then he pushed image aside and went back to his work.

Chanyeol glared at the chauffeur for a moment before stepping out of the car followed by a smirking Baekhyun. When he looked at the scenery before him, he nearly choked on his spit for the place was just his home two months ago. But now he felt like he couldn’t even step inside it.

“Let’s go Baekhyun.” Chanyeol grabbed his wrist and lead the way inside the two storey house that expands 25 meters on both sides and another 35 meters to the back.  It was wide and the remaining lot that was tended by the landscapers was just like a garden from heaven lost in earth.

Baekhyun shook his head and tugged his hand back but Chanyeol just tightened his grip.

“Come on Baek—“

“Stop calling me that—“

“Fine, but let’s go inside. Mom and Dad are waiting for us.”

“I don’t want to Chanyeol.”

“Why not—“

“I already left this house because I don’t want to be a burden in your family—“

“Since when did you become a burden Baekhyun? You were never!”

Baekhyun took back his hand and started to walk away. Chanyeol will never understand what he was feeling. He doesn’t believe that the younger liked him and was just afraid to admit it at first. He was sure that Chanyeol was just saying that to take him back again just because he knew why Baekhyun was adopted by his family. Because Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun is someone he only needed for status.

“Baekhyun! Park Baekhyun!”

“STOP CALLING ME PARK BAEKHYUN! I’m Byun Baekhyun for god’s sakes!”

He yelled stopping on his tracks to look at the other. Furious, he strode b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter