Thirty Two - Suspicions

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty Two – Suspicions

Baekhyun’s eyes became hawk ever since Monday of the next week started. Kyungsoo was too preoccupied with Kai. Jongin spent his time away from them during lunch. As much as D.O wanted to explain things to his boyfriend that Luhan was just like that, Jongin brushed it off and tell the elder that it was fine even though it’s not.

D.O just sighed and let the other spend his time goofing with his brother and Kai. The couple didn’t mind though, but Kai became a little jealous because since D.O became busy with Luhan and Sehun, Jongin would spend time with him and Kyungsoo. The closeness of Kyungsoo and Jongin didn’t escape his eyes though. Although he knew there’s nothing to worry about and that he trusted Soo—he couldn’t brush off the jealousy.

There came one time though that Jongin even asked Kyungsoo to accompany him to the library to borrow some book because he was scared of the librarian. Jongin told the elder that he lost a book last year and the librarian nearly ate him alive.

It was okay for the other. Kyungsoo told them to wait and the next thing was he disappeared with Kai’s twin. Sehun, who noticed his best friend’s foul mood just tried to brighten up the atmosphere by changing the topic.

 

Baekhyun wasn’t really amused by Luhan’s clinginess. Sure they were best friends. Baekhyun and Soo were also best friends but he wasn’t like that with the other. It was weird—

Luhan would always aske D.O if he’s tired—he would always pick the lunch set that D.O should eat. He would scold D.O whenever he saw the red haired male runs in the stairs and hallways.

What was even more suspicious was D.O would always obey Luhan. It wasn’t in D.O’s nature—at least before Luhan popped in the picture--to obey orders.

 

Jongin was getting tired of it— he noticed. Because it was Wednesday when Jongin grabbed D.O away from Luhan’s grasp—earning disapproval from the model. He didn’t mind though because he was really jealous of their closeness.

He pulled D.O in the empty stall and started kissing him. The elder was surprised at first but he melted in the end, answering Jongin’s kisses. At first the kiss was rough, sloppy and almost angry but it was their first kiss since Luhan came. Jongin his upper lip, tasting its sweetness before doing the same on his lower lip.

D.O gasped when the younger’s knees brushed against his groin. Jongin’s lips trailed wet kisses on his jaws and neck and nipping.

“Jongin—nnh…” he moaned softly.

As much as he misses the younger, they shouldn’t do this in school. Someone might come inside and see them.

“Jongin stop—“

“What? Would you prefer doing this with Luhan?” he spat, glaring at his lover but at the same time, hurting inside. He was the one who was supposed to be by D.O’s side. The one who would take care of D.O.

But ever since Luhan c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter