Forty Five - You're my Oxygen

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING~ MAJOR FEELS~ well hahahaha i don't know it's major feels for me XD enjooooy~ DOUBLE UPDATE! READ 44 FIRST EVERYONE~

 

Forty Five – You’re my Oxygen

Jongin huffed when he realized that his seat mate was really L. He scooted closer to him. The guy was wearing jeans, fit in fact and designer shoes. His hoodie was also from an expensive brand. This guy is big time, he thought.

“You know you should start talking to me, L. Tell me your real name?” he asked in English.

The guy only rested himself on the back rest and didn’t respond. The day was just like any other, blue skies, warm sunlight of morning and people chatting, passing by, children playing and chasing each other. Yet for Jongin, this day is a combination of the best and worst.

D.O was born today, and if he calculated it, the date in Korea would be January 13 today. The day he and D.O broke up.

Jongin pulled out a cigarette and began lighting it. But even before he could inhale the warm smoke that calmed him down everytime, L suddenly took it and threw it on the ground, stepping on it.

Gaping, he pulled the guy’s arm and yanked him. “What the are you doing! That’s my last stick!”

“Good, because I’m going to burn all your cigarettes if you still have some!” The guy spoke. Jongin heard his voice. And it sounded so much like…

The wind blew, unintentionally blowing the hood off of L’s head as well, taking the breath out Jongin the moment he met those lovely pair of big eyes, under round glasses he grew to love. His hair was still wine red, and his face, even without make up seemed to have natural blush and fair complexion.

He let go of him. Wide eyed, and unable to breathe evenly, he raised his hands, his shaking hands. He hovered it on the guy’s face, gently touching the skin.

It was warm… so warm… so alive.

He felt bolts of electricity ran in his every vein the moment his skin made contact with the other’s moistened lips. His vision blurred from tears… but he could still see the other’s beauty behind it.

“I-…I’m not dreaming am I?” he managed to say between heavy breaths. “I-Is it…Is it really you…? Jungsoo? … is it …you?” he said in his mother tongue

D.O turned to his side, completely facing the younger male and reached out to wipe his tears. He nodded as one of Jongin’s hands landed gently on his cheek.

“Yes…it’s me Jongin…” he smiled. “I’m not… dead.” He chuckled.

The next thing he knew he was engulfed with the familiar warmth he craved for so long. Inhaling the scent he missed so much. Jongin pulled him into a breath-taking embrace. The younger’s body violently shook as he sobbed on the elder’s shoulder, hands gripping tightly on his hoodie, never wanting to let go. In a second Jongin managed to pull D.O on his lap squeezing the redhead so tight as he kept on crying.

D.O is alive. He didn’t leave for good. And D.O is right before him… in his arms, breathing, smiling.

D.O’s legs were on both sides of Jongin’s thighs, their bodies pressed together, while the redhead’s chin was resting on Jongin’s head. The younger’s face buried on the junction of his neck and shoulders, still crying loudly, not caring about the eyes looking at them.

D.O wrapped his arms around the other’s hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter