9

Our Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The next day, the ones who doesn't still know about Sooyoung's condition break down into tears when the news about her sickness was told to them. Everyone was in so much pain but when they were in front of Sooyoung, they tried to cheer themselves up and be happy in front of her. Everyday goes by well, they were taking turns on who will be with Sooyoung in the hospital. But every night she'll wake up in so much pain in her head, but the doctor gave her a medicine to kill the pain. One of her brothers would always stay by her side to make sure that when she experience the pain again they can immediately make her drink the medicine. Sometimes her 7 bestfriends would skip class just to take care of her, so when she knew about that she scolded them but sighed in defeat as the 7 stubborn lads won't listen to her. She's already a month in the hospital with that state. She didn't undergo Chemo Theraphy cause her brothers refuses and ask to do the alternative theraphy that can also kill the cancer cells but that made her weaker.

One day the ones left at the hospital is Zitao, Jongin, and Sehun, joined by Sungyeol and Taemin. They were all just talking about random things laughing at each other when suddenly Sooyoung coughed loudly.

"Soo are you okay?" Taemin went to her side and pat her back. She bended and coughed even more covering when she coughed when she pulled away her hand there's blood in it.

Taemin widened his eyed when he saw Sooyoung was coughing blood.

"Bl-blood... JONGIN CALL THE DOCTOR!" He shouted which startled the others they hurriedly went to her side. Sehun grabbed a towel and wiped .

He wanted to cry seeing her sister strugle like that. Jongin ran out of the room to call a doctor.

Everyone panicked seeing Sooyoung coughing blood. Not long after the doctor came and asked them to move out first. They did as they told to do and waited outside the room. Sehun and Jongin already crying as Zitao tries to call one of his brothers, he randomly called a number and waited for the other line to pick up.

"Hello?" He heard Yifan's voice on the other line.

"Hyun-hyung... Sooyoung.. she, she coughed blood just now. The doctors are already looking after her" He can't help but to let out the tears he's been holding.

"BWOH?!" Yifan on the other hand immediately stood up, earning the attention of Luhan and Minseok that are seated on their desks. "We'll go there now!" He stood up and picked up his car keys.

"What happened?" Minseok asked worriedly.

"Sooyoung.. Zitao called and he said that Sooyoung just coughed blood" As soon as Yifan told them that, Luhan covered his mouth in shock tears started to fall from his eyes. They quickly drove to the hospital and saw Zitao, Jongin, Sehun, Sungyeol and Taemin who's all crying.

"What happened?" Yifan asked as they looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter