10

Our Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the door closed everyone were sitted, some on the floor praying with all their might as their only princess get through the operation. Jungkook seeing Sehun sitting alone at the corner with his head burried in his knees went to him sitting beside the crying boy.

"Sehun-ah..." He softly called out. Sehun looked up, seeing Jungkook he burst out crying again and hugged the guy. He and Jungkook got together when one day they were the one who look out after Sooyoung just the two of them. He can still remember when the time he confessed, Sooyoung who he thought was sleeping burst out laughing as he struggled to find the right words to say to Jungkook and eventually when he became speechless she's the one who told Jungkook that Sehun wants him to be his boyfriend which Jungkook accepted and hugged the blushing Sehun. 

"Jungkook... Sooyoung.. Sh-she'll be alright right? She.. she can go through this right?" Jungkook rubbed the sobbing boy's back to calm him down. 

"Sshh.. She'll be okay, Sooyoung will get through this" Jungkook assured him as he buried his face on Sehun's shoulder crying his heart out too.

Her other brothers were just as broken as he was, they were all praying nonstop. Somtimes asking why their sister have to get through this pain. Luhan was hugging the pillow that Sooyoung is using while Taekwon is rubbing his back, Yifan is comforting a crying Myungsoo in his embrace, Daehyun is trying to calm Baekhyun down who's sobbing loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter