11

Our Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sooyoung woke up after her operation, everything went normal. A month of observation and she was slowly recovering and after some tests, she was already approved by the doctor to go home but is still not adviced to go to school. The brothers understood, they have settled everything before leaving the hospital and going home. Minseok, Yifan and Luhan are the ones with her when the doctor told them she can go home already. After packing up they drove home and when they arrived she immediately ran out of the car to the house. Sooyoung was still wearing the white beanie in her head cause of the operation she lost her hair.

"Sooyoung-ah careful!" Luhan shouted at her and shakes his head at her excited sister.

"Good to know that she's finally back to herself again" Yifan chukled as he takes out the bag from the car as the three of them walk inside the house.

Sooyoung opened the door and was startled by the confetti and loud shouts of her brothers, their partners and even her  bestfriends are there.

"WELCOME HOME SOOYOUNG-AH!!!" They all shouted happily. Sooyoung stood there and started to tear up. Sehun went up to her and hugged her chuckling slightly.

"Yah, why are you crying?" He asked as the others laughed slightly at her.

"I am just so happy" She looked up at Sehun while wiping her eyes. Sehun laughed at her.

"You look ugly when you cry" He wipes her tears and she glared at him.

"Yah!" She hits his chest and glared at him. "Jungkook, how can you go out with this ugly guy?" She crossed her arms as she looks at Jungkook who just laughed at the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter