4

Our Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class, they all went to the cafe of Sehun and Sooyoung's brother. 

"Hi hyuuungs!" The 6 guys shouted at Yixing and Joonmyun who's on the counter.

"Hi oppa/hyung!" Sehun and Sooyoung greeted their brother.

"Oh, hi guys! School's finished already?" Joonmyun asked as they all nod and went to sit on a table nearest to the counter.

"Nae, faculty meeting so school's finished already." Hosoek explained. 

"Ah oppa, he is Jungkook our new classmate" Sooyoung pulled Jungkook as he bowed and smiled at her two brothers.

"Annyeong!" The two greeted him then looked at Sooyoung as she grins widely the points at Sehun who's oblivious of what's happening using her eyes giving her brothers a hint that he's the guy she's talking about earlier. Both brothers made an 'O' shaped telling her they got it.

"Yahhhh! Jung Daehyun i'm trying to work here!" Someone suddenly shouted inside the kitchen which startled them all as they laughed lightly knowing that voice. Kyungsoo suddenly appeared on the counter as he walked out of the kitchen while sighing.

"What happened?" Yixing asked as Kyungsoo looked at them and shook his head.

"Daehyun keeps on bugging Baekhyun while he's baking. Trust me, you won't be able to tear him off from Baekhyun" Kyungsoo laughed lightly.

"Well, what's new?" Yixing laughed at it. Baekhyun walked out of the kitchen covered in flour as the guys laughed at him.

"Yah oppa, what happened to you?" Sooyoung laughed clutching her stomach from laughing.

"Blame this stupid guy, he keeps on tickling me while i'm baking so the flour i'm reaching to get ends up pouring on me" He glared at the guy beside him.

"But I can't help it, you're too cute when you're so serious in baking" Daehyun goes to wrap his arms around Baekhyun and peck the latters cheeks. 

The guys joked and made a puking sound at the scene then laughed at them.
"Be thankful that I love you or else i'll shove you inside the oven." Baekhyun contiued to glare at him but then sighed.

Taehyung faked tears and sniffs looking at the two "My umma and appa looks so perfect together" Hoseok hit the back of his head at his drama making the others laugh.

"Taehyung's our son, we have a perfect family eh?" Daehyun laughed lightly.

Jungkook just stood still on his spot watching the scene in front of him. Sooyoung noticing the guy not moving nudge him.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, that's my other two brothers, Kyungsoo oppa and Baekhyun oppa, and that Koala clinging on Baekhyun oppa is Daehyun oppa, they're together" She explained. Daehyun reached her hands at her and lightly pokes her forehead when she called him Koala which she just stick out tongue at him. "Are you.... okay with that?" She asked unsurely when the guy didn't budge.

"Ah, don't worry!" He smiled widely. "It's okay with me, we're not different" He chuckled and wave his hands in front of his face to reassure them.

"Not different?" Kyungsoo asked. "You mean you're 'bi' too?" He asked and he nodded. Sooyoung grinned widely while looking at Sehun wiggling her eyebrows as the latter just glared at her crossing his arms.

They all 'Ooohhhed' at him as they all went to take a sit on the big table near the counter. Baekhyun walked back inside the kitchen as Daehyun followed behind him Kyungsoo went inside the kitchen to get some food for the guys. The bell on the door rang signaling someone just entered the cafe.

"Hey guys!" Two tall identical people walked inside with bright smiles on their faces waving at them.

"Young Kwang oppa!" Sooyoung stood up and run to hug the two.

"Hey there princess" Kwangmin ruffled her hair as Youngmin patted her shoulders.

"Hi Hyungs!" The guys on the table greeted. Sooyoung went back to her sit as the two walked to the counter and they eat the food that Kyungsoo served at them and they thanked the guy he smiles at them and went back to the counter sitting on the high chair watching his two brothers with their boyfriends.

"Hey lovely" Kwangmin kissed Joonmyun's cheeks as the latter slightly slap his arms.

"Stop calling me lovely i'm not a girl" He pouted which earned a chuckle from the guy.

"Still, you're beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter