1

Our Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH! YAH! YAH! OUT OF THE WAY" a young girl shouted riding her bike while passing by the busy streets. She sometimes bump slightly into people but quicky apologize to them before speeding up again. 


"Sooyoung-ah! Slow down!" someone shouted at her from behind trying to catch up with her speed in his own bike.


"Slow down and we'll be late Choi Sehun!" Sooyoung shouted at the guy behind him.


"But you might cras-- /sighs/ ....I told ya." Sehun sighed as he didn't even finished his sentence when Sooyoung crashed into the wall.
"Owwww" Sooyoung winced in pain as she looked at her scraped knee.


"Sooyoungie, gwaenchana?" Sehun kneeled down beside her and helped her up. Sooyoung dusted her skirt and nod at Sehun.


"I'm okay, come on come on we'll be late and it's our first day" Sooyoung quickly stood up ignoring her wound.


"But.." Sehun was about to protest when the girl sped up again "Aish, seriously?!" He scratch his head in frustration as he ride his bike "That twin of mine will be the death of me" He shook his head and quickly followed her.


Both Sehun and Sooyoung arrived at the school together, they parked their bikes at the usual place and they went together inside the school building.


"Sehun-ah, do you think we'll have a new classmate this year?" Sooyoung nudge Sehun while they where walking on the hallway passing by some students.


"Mollayo, who knows" Sehun shrugged then looked at Sooyoung "Yah Choi Sooyoung, can you walk properly?" He poked his sister's cheek.


"What? I'm walking like a normal person" She bites his brothers finger and stick out her tongue at him.


"Ouch..!" Sehun hissed and rubbed his finger. "But you walk like a guy!" He shook his head.


"No I don't" 


"Oh yes you do!"


"I told you I walk normally!"


"Walk like a normal girl not a normal guy!"


"Why are you even shouting at---" She was cutted off when someone covered .


"It's too early in the morning and you two are at it again?" The guy sighed and shook his head. 


"I just told her to walk properly!" Sehun shouted. Sooyoung bit the hand of the guy covering .


"AYAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!" The guy shouted and hissed in pain.


"That's what you get for making me unable to breathe Jung Hoseok" She stick out her tongue at him. Hoseok just shook his head and pinches the girl's cheeks.


"Stop pinching my cheeeeeeeks!" She talked in sqiuished cheeks.


"Yah! Yah! Yah! Don't pinch her cheeks too much, the redness won't go away that easily" Sehun pulled the tall man away from her sister.


"Okay okay" Hoseok chukled and ruffled Sehun's hair which earn a glare from the latter.


"Hoseokie, where are the others?" Sooyung nudge Hosoek by the elbow talking about their other friends.


"Maybe already in the room, they are sruprisingly early today" He chuckles and pulled the twins walking to their room.


"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter