15

Our Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When morning came, as promised All of Sooyoung's brothers are there including their partners and also her bestfriends. They were just sitting there chatting about random things. When they saw Sooyoung opened her eyes they all smiled at her and she smiled back weakly he reached out to them she was about to speak but she coughed feeling her dry troath. Jongin handed her the water as Sehun helped her drink it, when she's okay, she laid back on the bed and sighed. She used all of her remaining strength to speak to them, she just waited for her brothers to be all here.

"Oppa.. My lovely brothers... and my idiot bestfriends" She chuckled slightly as they guys around the room smiled despite the tears on their faces. "You all look so ugly.." She laughed lightly at them.

"If we're ugly then, there's no more handsome people in the world" Yifan said as he reached to caress her sister's cheeks as Sooyoung leans into his touch.

"Sooyoungie, heal faster nae? We'll still have our own dance competition, loser will wash the laundry for a week" Jongin said poking her cheeks lightly. 

"Jongin oppa, mian nae... Can I pass the punishment of doing the laundry, I don't think I'll be able to do it.." She started to cry as she looked at her oppa.

"What are you saying Shikshin..? Of course you can! You'll be able to stand up there once again and we can bake together again.." Baekhyun held her cold hands.

"Oppa please... Don't make this hard for me..." She sobbed and squeezed Baekhyun's hand. "I feel so tired already... My body aches so much.. I just... wanna take a rest..." She sighed and sniffs again. "Forever..." You can only hear sobs in the room as they all broke down into tears.

"Sooyoungie... don't leave us.." Kyungsoo looks at her sister with pleading eyes. 

"Oppa.. I will never leave you.. I'll be there.." She pointed upwards.

"In the ceiling?" Chanyeol asked earning a soft laughter from everybody and a pout from the girl, Chanyeol quickly pecking hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter