6

Our Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung woke up and stirred in the middle of the night when she felt the same pain in her head again. She's been struggling these past few days for the same reason. She's not telling her brothers about this as to not make them worry so she kept it to herself. She groaned and holds her head trying to stop the pain. She cried when the the pain won't go away. The pain right now is more intense than the pain she felt in the past few days.

"AAAAAHHH!!" She shouted in pain when she can't take it already. 

Taekwon who went down to have some drink heard the shout from her room. He run to her room and quickly went inside seeing her struggling on her bed while holding her head.

"Sooyoung-ah??! What happened?! Are you okay?!" He sat in front of her and grab her shoulders to look at her seeing her tear strained face made him panic.

"Wait here I'll go get your brothers" Taekwon stood up and goes to call Sooyoung's brothers she can't stop him because the pain making her unable to say a word.

"Sooyoung?!" Yifan bursted inside the room followed by the21 others looking at her with so much worry on their faces. 

"O-Op-Oppaaa... Argrhh.. My head... hurts..!" She managed to say as she keeps struggling to make the pain go away. Yifan went to hug her but to no avail the pain is still there.

"Luhan hyung, prepare the car we'll take her to the hospital" Yifan said he carried Sooyoung and noticed that she already fainted. "Hyung quick!" Everyone panicked as they helped to bring Sooyoung in the car.

"Stay here we'll take her and just tell you what happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter