If this is a dream, I don' t want to wake up!

Out of the blue

Jonghyun' s pov :

Uumm... well that crazy girl proved to be just a... a normal one who also seems to be a foreigner so she may doesn' t even know me. After listening to her I was confused at first  when I realised what had happened I felt bad for scolding her but how on earth could I have known? 
Ooh noo no jebal don' t cry! Now I feel guilty even though it's not completely my fault.While she was pointing at the thief I decided to take action and help her. I am a romeo after all! :P
Running after him is a piece of cake what concerns me the most is that I am being chased too ,but a few seconds later they spotted Kyuhyun hyung who was hiding in a corner and gave up on me( poor kyuhyunie he was so surprised for being their target again). I quickly caught this guy but he was stronlgy resisting, he even kicked me, that was the time when I got really mad. He left me no choice! I used my judo moves on him and finally got the suitcase back. He managed to run away but since he left empty- handed I couldn' t care less.
On my way back I was hoping she would still be there otherwise I didn' t know what to do with that thing, also I wanted to prove her first that I am not a freaking ajussi and that korean guys are gentlemen indeed. 
When I finally arrived at the place where all started I noticed the police officers and that girl standing next to them in despair, hope she didn' t report me yet. I approached her slowly when she raised her head, she looked right at me but obviously she didn' t recognise me. I gave her a sincere smile but she only had eyes for the suitcase.  

"S-S-SIAAAA" she shouted enthusiastically. Who's that??? I hope she doesn't refer to me because that would be a problem.Then another girl emerged ,I haven't see her before, her eyes are red and she seems exhausted yet beautiful. Both of them have a european style that I really like.
"Tell me I'm not dreaming." That Sia girl said and came at me happily to thank me by hugging me. I must say it was awkward and cute at the same time. But what I wanted was to see the smiley face of the yet anonymous girl.
She finally came closer ,standing in front me she expressed her gratitude with a bow. Then she extended her hand for a handshake, after taking my glasses off I kindly offered mine too. Our eyes met, wow She has the most beautiful eyes I' ve ever seen, you cannot even imagine ,their colour is basically green mixed with grey and honey brown. While I was amazed observing her eyes she was starring at me with a big question mark hanging above her head.
A police officer called me to ask me some things about the incident so I left her hand but she remained at the same state of shock.

Sia's POV:

I couldn' t stop crying, my head and eyes are in pain. I feel so stupid if I had been more cautious this wouldn' t have happened it' s all my fault. This day just can't get worse I just have to admit that I am a fool who is definetely going for shopping tommorow.But still cannot shallow it, he took a whole suitcase when I turned my face for just a few seconds ,this guy must be a ninja. I am standing alone trying to calm myself down ,why us,what we did wrong? There is nothing I can do right now so I' ll just have to get Aria and go home but she started shouting my name. I am ploding slowly as I am exhausted and dissapointed even though I am curious to find out why is she suddenly calling me like that. On my way I could barely see a figure holding something... omo...am I in dreamland it's my... my suitcase, my polka-dot suitcase!

I feel the inexplicable desire to hug this person for bringing it back and so I did. I know that was "quite" unusual for me but at this moment he looks like a hero to me , of course I blushed when I realized what I did. While I had my hands around him I could sense his toned body *goosebumps* especially when he got his glasses off and his face was exposed *endless drooling*. 

I notice Aria standing frozen across me ( *singing* standing frozen in the life I' ve chosen ... *coughing* sorry big "frozen" fan). I am waving at her but no response, I have to think of something more effective, hmm... 

I blew into her ear and scared the hell out of her, but still she seems to be lost in her own world.
"Aria what's wrong?"
"Umm... nothing"
"Well then did you see the guy who brought the suitcase back, he is totally my type. We are not so damn unlucky after all"
"Doesn't he reminds you of someone?"
I took my time staring at him -that was one of the best parts of this day- he definetely looks familiar but I was not sure.
"You should have already realised it" this response made me more eager to find out his identity. I tried really hard to remember but I couldn't, when he turned his face straight at us something came into my mind. 
"Noo tell me that is all a dream"
"I am afraid it's not"

Aria' s POV: 
Oh my god I couldn' t believe in my eyes is ... is he Lee jonghyun?? "My" jonghyun? I am into a lot of k-idols but he is ... I am almost in love with him. I had been dreaming of our first meet for 4 years especially the last months, this time was supposed to be special I should show him all of my charms so he could feel the same for me, instead I am in a mess, red eyes, exhausted and a bit sweaty and above all I called him an ajussi before. He must hate me. *inner crying* My heart is beating faster and faster and I don' t know how to react, I don' t want him to think of me as an annoying crazy fan and considering what happened to him earlier ,he had enough of them today. Trying to relax and pretend like nothing is wrong, is the best I could think. 

Well when all the questioning ended it was about time we left . Sia thanked him again and I just sillently bowed, he smiled at us and then left. That smile almost killed me why is he so adorable? Anyway this is the end of my sweet dream now back to reality.

Sia and I were walking back home, the streets were full of couples who are strolling holding hands that view made us a wee bit jealous but it was lovely.
"Aaw look at these people, so lovey-dovey I want that too!! " Sia protested
I tried to hold her hand but she slapped it "ouch wae?"
"Wae? I don't want to stay with you forever we need to try new things don' t you think?"
"Ok wife but before that we need to buy some things from the market"

We entered a small local market to buy some things to fill our fridge. We splitted, I was in charge of breakfast and dinner is Sia's choice. Normally I start my day with a bowl of cheerios but since we are determined to change our lifestyle in order to lose some weight I have to find the impossible a tasty and low calories meal if that exists somewhere in this world. Standing in the cereal aisle I have no idea what to buy- still I can' t get over the fact that I was next to my Jonghyunie and he even touched my hand  :$-. I am flirting with a package of cheerios but no... ughh it keeps intimitading me, this will take a long time. I got on my knees to grab a box of quaker with dark chocolate -quakers are thought to be healthy and any kind of chocolate is a pleasure so that' s the best choice I guess-. 

Standing up abruptly plus me being exhausted made me feel dizzy. I lost my balance and almost fainted but two hands were there to catch me before I fall. Oh lord my cheeks were red out of humiliation and they became even more when I saw the owner of these hands.
"Ooh we meet again" He said with his sweet voice. It' s him again god is giving me a second chance and I have to take it.
"Hey and sorry AGAIN" I replied in a higher than usual pitch. He laughed oh my... he thinks I am funny that' s good.
"No don' t even mention that"
An awkard silence aded the aisle until a surprised Sia made her appearance. 
"Heey Lee jonghyun again ,what a chance!" What, why did she had to mention his name? What she was thinking??
"Uum... sorry do you know me?"
Acknowledging her mistake Sia remained silent leaving me to handle it. Gathering all my courage I replied.
"Well actually we are big fans of CNblue so yeah we kinda know you" 
"Yaa our fame is really something, where are you from? And do you want a pic with me?" Ok we didn' t see that coming.
"We are from greece and sure we want one."
"Greece?? Woow I didn' t know we have fans there too!" Of course you have, you are freaking CNblue!
Shopping finished, we were ready to set off but actually I didn' t want to leave I needed a little more time with Jonghyun I even forgot to introduce myself yaa when I am nervous I can make nothing right.
"Um girls are you heading home?  I can give you a lift if you want."
We both replied simultaneously but differently. When I kindly refused his offer, not only she gave him a possitive answer as well she jumped in the car in the blink of an eye. I got into too, leaving Jonghyun to place our stuff at the car' s boot. 
" Why did you accept his offer so easily, that' s not the proper way."
"But it' s the fastest one." 
"Good answer amigo! "
The atmosphere was... awkward, everyone was silent and only the radio's music could be heard. 
"Bwabwa nareul bwabwa ttokbaro nae du nuneul bwa
Geobwa imi neoneun ddan goseul bogo isseo
Check it one two three sigyebaneulman chyeoda boneun gae
Mal an haedo dareun saram saenggingeol ara "
When radio played this music gem I couldn' t stop myself from following the rythm and he started singing waa it' s like a private concert ㅋㅋㅋ
Then all together:
"Oh baby
Oetoriya oetoriya
Dara diri dara du
Oetoriya oetoriya
Dara diri dara du
Oetoriya oetoriya
Sarange seulpeohago
Sarange nunmuljitneun oetori
Sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad tonight
Gaseumi apa
Oh no no no no no body knows
Mam molla"
I don' t know how he managed to make us feel so comfortable and sing this along him but I have to admit that I really enjoyed it!
" You have some serious skills at singing" he said, nodding his head. "But still I don' t know your names um no I mean You are Sia, right?" 
"Yeap" she nodded.
"And you are?"
"Aria, my name is Aria"
"How come you ended up here in Korea?"
Sia briefly explained him what had happened and he seems impressed by our story, he even mentioned that he would love to have a chance to taste our cooking skills.
"Well ladies ,we are there."
He got off the car to give us our possessions "I had a great time with you girls and it' s always a pleasure meeting new fans, hope I' ll see you again some time. Goodnight!!"
"We enjoyed it too kamsa hamnida! Annyonghi kashipshiyo."
That' s it he left. I am not comlpaining though, I was beyond happy for spending some time with him in reality and not in dreamland. We quickly brought the things into our new apartment which is nice but yet unorganized. We were so exhausted that we just threw our staff on the floor.I was having a relaxing shower thinking about what happened today when Sia started yelling that I am going to waste all the hot water. I sighed and got off so she could stop complaining.
Growling stomach again but as we have a figure to mantain I will just chop some fruits for a late night snack. While I am chopping I have only one think on my mind how can I meet this guy again,  deep inside I know that nothing will happen between us but I have the right to dream. My thoughts are again interrupted,  this time it was not Sia but the stupid electricity went off. I searched for some candles but there were none and the only thing I could find it was a torch."That works too."
I got back to my chopping when Sia got out with her robe and started screaming from fear.
"You... you scared me" she said, heavy breathing.
"Why? "
"Whyy? A blurred figure in the dark with a knife, I thought you were Gapdongie."
"First Gapdong is a man and I am a girl obviously and If I were him  now you would have been tied with a fish-knot and choked to death."
" You are supposed to comfort me and not make me even more scared, you creepy person"
She got closer to me, hugged me with a scared face "What if he really comes here and kill us while we are sleeping. Aria museowoyo!"
"Aaw don' t be, he is not going to kill you because I will do that first. Now get your hands off me and eat your fruits."
"Such a heartless person" She whined.
" Eat your apple and I' ll go see what happened with the electricity"
"Ok mommy! "
I ended up cursing because I didn' t know how to fix this thing, you know whenever this happened my dad had it fixed at no time but I have no idea what am I doing right now. 
At the end I gave up  I' ll take care of it first thing in the morning, we are not going to need electricity for the time being. Sia was already in dreamland, she must have a sweet dream because she smiles like an idiot. I tossed and turned a lot till finding the right and comfortable position to sleep, still hoping to meet him again, he is not that far away after all, bumping into him by chance once it' s not that impossible...right? 

 

 

A/N: Heyyy guys thank you for subscribing and giving a chance to my first fanfic, hope you like it so far. If you have any suggestions, ideas or something feel free to share it with me, your comments are always welcomed!

Lots of love,

Partners-in-crime