Not that I care

Out of the blue

 

Jason' s POV:

She is with that guy AGAIN?? How on earth could she manage to meet someone? She has been here for only 2 days. 
Oh no now she turned her face towards me, please don't see me, please don' t.
"Oh lord, Jason what happen?? Are you ok?? " Damn she noticed me, I have to come up with a less embarassing reason.
Ok Jason stay cool. Don't show any weakness! She can smell fear before you even feel it. " Pfff... Nothing! " I shrugged.
" This doesn't look like nothing to me." Aria accused me.
" Oh,well you know... I was walking down the street and you wont believe what happened..."
" I' m all ears."
"I...uh..." I must think of something fast. " I climbed on a tree to help a kitty get down but it was immune  to my charms."
"Oh really, you don't say? "
"Yeaah, I'm still in shock about that. "
"But how is that even possible?"
"I know, right? "
Aria rolled her eyes. I know she didn' t buy it but I tried my best.
"Ok, now what really happened Jason?
"What do you mean, you don' t believe me. " She didn' t reply but she gave me that ironic look that I love and hate at the same time. "Actually some of us have.... "feelings".But you,Aria,seem oblivious to them."
" Aiiiish whatever Jason, have it your way. "
I start to walk away obviously irritated, not because she didn' t believe my poor story, the fact that I love her so much  and she cannot sense it through my actions kills me. But then my knee is killing me and i almost fall down. She runs towards me obviously worried.
 "Are you alright? Lean on me and i'll walk you home" I don't want to seem like a baby but leaning on her means getting close to her. Her hands wraped around me, if i turned  my head the other way our lips would be inches apart.
" Heey? Can you walk?" And pooof! There goes our moment. I take a deep breath,trying really hard to compose myself. 
"Yeah,thanks." I'm so thankful she can't see my face right now.
"Jeez you weight a tone. " Aah that girl, I tighten my grip on her...  " Just so you know I 'm lighter than a feather.  Where do you think those abs came from?"
"Abs? Since when you have abs? "
" Since forever,duh?! "
"Yeah,keep dreaming "
" Well,you don' t leave me any other choice. I'll have to take off my shirt and show you then.
" OH NO YOU YOU DON'T!" She untagles herself from me and walks away.
" Yaaaaaa! come back you heartless ajumaaa. You cant leave me here."

 

Sia' s POV: 
"The black dress or a pair of jeans?" I ask myself.
 I have to look fantabulous if I want to get a job but I can't decide what to wear. What's taking Aria so long? She must have been here ,already. With a sigh I dial her phone number but she beats me by storming in and slaming the door.
"About time."
 "Girl,Where have you been?I desperately need you!! I don't know what to wear. "
"Where are ou going?"
"Really you don't remember, it is the first day of our intership. " 
 Aria sits on my bed with a frown on her face.
"Ooh lord ,I totally forgot about it!! I can't believe it,I'm gonna end him!"
 "End?!Who??"
"Aah nothing, no one, you should go and take care of your brother ."
"What? Why"
 "Just go ok? I'll take a shower and get ready real quick.And you should wear your jeans."
I got ready as fast as I could, Sia helped Jason clean and  bandage his wounds, everything is done so we have to go immediately if we don' t want to leave a bad impression on our first day. 
Jason insisted to drive us there and even though I opposed to it, he just doen' t listen to me. 
"Ok girls, where are we going? "
I checked the address and showed it to him.
"Oh I know this place, I usually eat dinner there after work and.... " 
" Good for you, now please stop chatting and get us there quickly. " 
One minute we were comfortable on our sits, looking through the window, thinking about bicycles, jonghyun * inner giggling* then we were bumping into each other,  drivers were yelling at us and we almost died because Jason was driving like crazy.
"Jaason forget quickly, just get us there safe and sound ok? "
"Well, we are already there though. "
We got out of the car and both of us where so dizzy and on the verge of throwing up. I am gonna kill this guy, he wants to help us but in the end he is just messing things up.
"Ok girls go there and show them what you 've got. " He said in a happy tone like nothing happened.
We waved goodbye to our cheerleader and entered the store hesitantly, a woman approached us, she was in her middle 40's I think, well dressed and a kind face.
" Annyeong hasseyo you must be the lovely interns I am waiting for, right? Aigoo you are so pretty, nice pale skin, come on let' s sit down and talk." Definetely our skin was much more pale after our crazy ride which I think would make us look sick but if she likes it...
We sat down on a small table, she offered us some mint tea which was so refreshing. The store is peaceful since it' s not dinner time yet. It was a small and neat place, even though the menu consists of modern western recipes, it is traditionally decorated which creates a relaxing atmosphere. We introduced ourselves and had a brief chat with her, thank god she had a great command of english and we could communicate easily. After that she showed us the way to kitchen, I was speechless this place was fully equipped and clean anything we could ask was here like a chef 's paradise.
"In a few minutes your supervisor will be here, take your time and check the kitchen until he comes. " she said and then left.
We were waiting and waiting but nobody came, we had already checked everything in the room. I was excited and ready to start cooking but all this hours of waiting made me bored.
"Where is this guy? It' s almost dinner time and there is no one here. " Sia started to lose her patience and so did I
"I don' t know, let's wait he might come in a few minutes. " I calmly replied but inside I am boiling.


Jonghyun' s POV:

" Let' s do this one more time. Hana, dul, set..." * jamming*
Our summer concerts are not too far and our new Japanesse single will be released soon, so we are working hard practising our new song. Today Yong-hwa couldn' t make it because of filming but me, Minhyuk and Jungshin jammed together several songs. At some point we couldn' t keep it up anymore and we started acting stupid playing random sounds.
The door of the practise room opened up abruptly and everyone got startled.
" What are you doing there?? " Jason, our CEO's assistand emerged acting like he is checking on us.
" HA! I got you right? " .... " Anyway I came to inform you that CEO holds a family meeting tommorow at 7p.m about you know concerts, promotions, boring stuff, don' t forget it. "
" Arasho hyung we won' t forget it"
" I am not sure about that but I won' t bother you anymore, don' t overdo it with practising. ~Hwaitiiing~. Now Minhyuk- ah play something for my big exit. "
*Drumroll*
After this funny incident we decided to stop for today and just go for dinner.
"Guys let's call yonghwa hyung just in case he can follow us."
~ beep... beep... your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system ~
I quess he is busy. " Lets go pals I am starving, he may come and find us later."
On our way to the parking lot, we met Jason 
" Heey, end of practise?"
"Yeap, enough for today "
*growling sounds*
"Oops someone is hungry. " Jason giggled embarrased.
" Hyung, do you want to come with us for dinner?? " Minhyuk suggested
Of course, he agreed to follow us and we all decided to go where Jason recommended, his sister works here and as he is saying she is a great chef, but we will see.
When we arrived there we realised that this place was where we used to eat when we were rookies since this restaurant had delicious food at low prices.

 

 

Sia's POV: 
Ooh Lord! okay, don' t panic. Well the chef hasn' t arrived yet and customers are coming for dinner, the waitress is giving us the orders and I feel so lost I think we were here only for the desserts not for the whole menu.
" Aria, what are we doing now? "
" Let me talk to the owner and we will see. "
The owner was away and the waitress also didn' t know what to do, obvioulsy everyone is in a difficult situation right now.
" Sia take your apron and get ready, we have a mission to achieve. "
" But... but "
" No ifs and buts, we have to feed these people. "
I laughed but I am still unsure about what is going to be served. Anyway I am gonna give my best shot at the end this is not my job so I won' t be blamed for anything.
Well the orders are going well for now, nobody has complained about the dishes yet, so I feel more confident. I mean of course I had attended cooking class with Aria before choosing to specialize in desserts but it had been a long time. At least the menu has no traditional korean food except from some side dishes that were already cooked to be served and the recipes are quite familiar to me.
"Aria, next time I' ll make a whole meal for your jonghyun-ie not just desserts." Ok I admit it I wanted to but mabe it was not the right time.
" For who? my who? " She replied quite annoyed. I was scared since a knife was available next to her but I survived, she just threw some whimped cream on my face and I replied to that by hitting her in the a head with a carrot.
" Why you cannot say that you like him so much that you are jealous that I am going to cook for him. "
" I would punch you in the face with this cake but I am thinking of that poor person who will not taste this masterpiece. "

 

Jonghyun' s POV:


" Oh hyung, yeah I called you to come with us for dinner. No we can wait for you, take your time and drive safely, bye- bye. "
It's official CNblue are finally come to dine together yoohoo!
Our order came quickly, it taste differently from the last time but still delicious, I quess Jason' s sister is a real chef.
Jungshin raised his hand, waving to yonghwa who just arrived  "Uri leader is here? Hyung are you tired, what do you want to order for you ?  " Yeah Jungshin and his favoritism, why he cannot treat me like that for once.

 


" oh Jason- ssi I didn' t expect to see you here. "


" Uhmm me neither, but I was lonely, they pitied me and that's how  I am here"

As I 've already said we don' t know Jason a lot but he is always kind and funny, it feels like I know him for a long time and he doesn' t seem to be uncomfortable around us either.


Everyone was so pleased with the food and especially the strawberry cake with whipped cream left a magical taste in my mouth. 


"Guys do you feel pleased with the food? " Jason asked us
" Pleased? I feel more than that, I wanna meet her or even marry her. " Jungshin replied for all of us.
" EEy.don' t go that far my sister is precious to me."
" He is right Jungshin, did you ask her if she wants to marry a squid. " I .
"Yaaa, says the mustard. "
"Guys... guys relax I' ll give you the chance to meet her but please contain yourselves.... Excuse me, can you please call the chef Sia, I am her brother Jason ooh and Aria if you don't mind, tell her her boyfriend is calling her. "
" Wow Jason- ssi you have a girlfriend, you' ve never mentioned it before. "


While everyone was fussing about this breaking news I was lost in my thoughts by the time I heard tose names Sia and Aria, Aria his girlfriend.... nooo she is not in a relationship as far as I know, she would have told me, right? "not that I care" but she is single... right??

 

A/N: I know this update may be not that pleasing but I am under pressure and I tried my best to finish this update  (no more complaining and excuses) but I hope you guys like it and see you next time. Tee- hee