Unexpected visitors

Out of the blue

Sia' s POV:

Aawe oppa you're my hero....
Oppa i love -

"Ooooouch"

A loud bang  and a sob woke me up from this oh so cute dream in the middle of the night.
"What the ?" I look sleepily around me.i try to turn on the lamp near my bed but no luck.Oh yeah the electricity went out.Just great.
It's so dark i can't see a thing.I hear Aria moan with pain.
"Let me guess" i  say  as i try to reach for my phone and check out the time.
"You hit your toe,didn't you?" Again. i think but don't say it out loud.
"It hurts like hell" 
I finally found my phone.It's 4 in the MORNING.My beauty sleep is ruined.If there was light in the room you could see  hot steam coming of my ears.
"Aria why on earth were you up in 4 in the morning?You better have a good explanation ,just so you know i'm this close to lose it!"
"I....uh..." 
"I'm listening  Aria.I just had the best dream EVER !Oppa was about to tell me he loves me too aaaaagh!!!!And YOU woke me up!!!!!!!"
. i hear Aria mumble.
"Nature was calling ,heh?" She attempts to joke but it comes out like she's ready to start crying.
"Oh is that so?And what exactly what did  nature want ?"
"Oh you know".
Did i hear her sniff?Is she really crying?I stand up and try to reach her.I almost hit my toe too on that damn coffee table but i made it to her bed alive.
"Hey,are you okay?I didn't mean to yell at you...i'm sorry"
I sit down next to her and pull her in my arms.
"Hushhh,it's okay" I rock us back and forth until she calms down.
Man,she must have hurt her toe really bad."want me to bring you some ice...if there's any?
"No...i'm better now,it doesn't even hurt anymore"."then why are you crying?"
"I'm homesick...i guess".
"Oh".
She untagles herself from my embrace and grabs a few tissues from her night stand ."i'm a mess" she points out.
Speaking of that I wonder how i'm gonna look tomorrow after not getting enough sleep.Oh well ,it's not like i haven't spent my nights fully awake reading .So here we go "wanna talk about it?"
"I kinda feel afraid of what is awaiting us  and i just want be safely tucked up  in my bed   back at home"
"Everything's going to be fine.We'll have fun like we always do!And who knows, we might meet Lee again" I try to cheer her up.I see a shy smile form on her face and i sigh of relief."Alright,how about we  get some sleep now?"
"Will you stay with me ,please?
"If there's enough room for both of us"
The things i do for this girl....
She makes enough room for me to lay down and shares with me one of her pillows.I say good night and turn to face the wall.Finally some sleep.
"You don't sleepwalk anymore,right?Aria whispers behind me."i don't believe so"."if you go all ninja on me in your sleep i'm kicking you out "
"Jeesus like you could actually kick me out of bed"
"Wanna bet?" Before I even have time to react she pushes me off the bed's edge and  i land down on my backside.
"Heeeeey that hurt you little rotten potato!"

Aria
 My eyes get all teary again but this time it's because i'm hysterically laughing at Sia.The more i look at her the deeper her frown gets.I'm so screwed i say between laughter and tears.
"Yes you are"  matter of factly .
 Anyway I wanted to go back to sleep but miss Sia was ready for some midnight chatting, she was talking about her dream as far as I heard but I couldn' t follow the conversation so I was just replying with a simple hmm or aha until I fell asleep, I am sure she continued talking though. I wish I could have seen hee face when she realized what happened. I know some of you consider me an awful friend but it was beyond my powers, I couldn' t keep my eyes open any longer and I slept like a log.

A loud scream aded my ears and woke me up. I took a glance on my phone to check the time, 8 a.m.
"Yaaa is this your revenge for yesterday??"
No reply, that's weird. I got up with a heavy heart. As I am approaching the kitchen I can hear Sia saying "You bastard, baboyaa, why are you here?". 
Well I dashed to the kitchen with messy bed hair only to see Sia chasing her brother with a whisk on her hands.

"What is he doing here at this ungodly hour??"
"That' s what I am wondering too" Sia responded staring Jason angrily.
"Aria noona good morning, hope we didn' t wake you up" he said using all his aekyo.
"You bet!" I replied with an ironic smile.
"Back to the point how did you get into? because I don' t remember opening the door. " Sia insisted.
"Aaa I opened it on my own using the password you gave me." 
"But I told you to use it only in case of emergency"
"It' s not an emergency that I missed so bad my little and cute noonas??" He hugged both of us tightly.

I was so sleepy and hungry that I didn' t get mad at him instead I found his arm much comfortable. Sia hit him with the wisk on the head to release us and finally have some breakfast. She had prepared pancakes, croissant, crepes, eggs so many things as if she knew that Jason would come. Deep down we all waited and wanted him to come in the morning because he is like a brother to me too, the three of us have shared a lot of memories since our childhood. He had months to see him face to face as he had moved there a few years ago and though working hiss off money were still not enough to come and visit us often in Greece. While I am drinking my mik I can see the happiness all over his face he really must have missed us as much as we did.


"Oh darn electricity went off AGAIN!" Sia pointed out. " Jason do you think you can give us a hand there? "
" Of course after having lived alone for such a long time things like that are just a piece of cake for me." He seemed confident and even though I doubt he can fix this, you never know.

He tried hard but nothing changed he was entagled in cords and almost got hit by electricity but no he didn' t seem to give up easily.
Some weird noises and lights blinked strangely convinced me to put an end to this show.

"Ok I think that this is the part where we call someone who really knows how to fix it."

" I thought you said you could do that, uggh thanks for nothing bro, showing off is your specialty."

Jason frowned " Don' t be so harsh with me noona"

So childish, though he is 3 years older than us he has a child' s heart- and head- but that' s his charm, I guess.
 

" Oh I know who can help us, he had fixed mine too."

" Then what are you waiting for call him"

"Yes captain,*dialing* hmm... well Sia I don' t think I have his number" he said bitting his lips.

"What did you say??"

"I... I don' t"

" We heard you loud and clear, at least do you know where we can find him?"

"Yeap!"

"Really?"

"Aha!"

" Ok then I' ll you there" I was going to get my bike for a morning ride across the river eitherway, so it's a good idea to go with him to make sure that he will not mess things up.

 

Jason's POV: 

It is such a happy morning me, my sister and Aria... aaw Aria I know this girl since she was a cute baby I was always the big brother for them who was always protecting them. We spent so many time together, especially in summer we were going to Crete for vacations every year and as I didn' t have many friends there these girls were my best company. I always thought of Aria as a beloved friend but as time went by I realized that she is more than that. This my huge secret even Sia doesn' t know that. 

We were walking down the road standing next to each other. I want to hold her hand, show her how I feel but the fear of losing her as a friend keeps me back. I put my arm around her friendly.

"Yaa why are you like this? Get your hands off me."
But I just held her more tightly giving her a friendly headlock.
"Heey what' s wrong with you today?"

"I guess I am overexcited having you here" I said winking to her.

"Oook"

"Oh come on you missed me too, right??"

"Maybe..." maybe? 0.o what did you mean maybe? "Babo of course we missed our big brother" She put her free hand around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder for a few seconds. That was so romantic from my point of view but I know she is just being friendly.

We finally arrived and explained what have happened to my friend who willingly agreed to come by later and check our problem. Seongook was the first friend I made in Korea, it was the first time I had experienced a black out and I am kind of scared of darkness so I was looking desperately for someone to help me, I got out on the street in my pyjamas and luckily I found him, he was passing by and after seeing me running in pyjamas like crazy he stood and asked me if I needed any help since then we got closer.


"Aria where are you going?"
"I told you I am going for a ride, I' ll be back soon." She waved to me and left.
I was waiting for something like "Do you wanna come with me?" but things don' t always go as planned.

"Oh Jonghyun hyung annyeong hasseyooo, morning exercising?" I see him passing by with his new bike "Bong Bong".

"Annyeong, yeap I' ll see you later" 

Good he left me alone too. I guess I am going back to my beloved sister. Hmmm... but I think I have a better idea!
" Hey Seongook-ah may I borrow your bicycle? "
"Mwo?? "
"Ok kamsa hamnida, I' ll get it back ASAP. "
" Yaaa Jason odiga?? "

 


Jonghyun' s POV:
I follow my fitness programme as usual.Today I chose to ride my bicycle instead of jogging.I'd say it's way more fun.As i head towards the main road by the river I feel the familiar tingles of pure energy pumping through my veins.I take a deep breath and savor the beauty of the scenery.I embrace the smell of the cherry blossoms and the sounds coming from the river before i push the play button on my ipod.

Just as i plug my earpuds out,i hear an ajuma yelling.There goes my peaceful morning.
What she is she saying ,anyway?I can't understand a word that comes out from .Is she a foreigner or a runaway lunatic? As i come closer to her i can tell that the woman is def not an ajuma.I chuckle.And of course out of all the people i could come across,it had to be her.What was her name again?A...Ar...
Aria.
I stop a few steps behind her bicycle and I suddenly wonder if she enjoys cycling as mych as i do.And if she doesn't how she spends her free time?Wait a minute.What's wrong with me?
Dazed by my own questions I notice too late  that she is talking to me.Her cheeks are a little bit flushed,probably from the sun and her hair pulled on a messy knot showing off  the delicate skin of her neck.
She looks at me expectantly.Have she asked  me something?
"Hm?"
"You didn't hear a word i said ,right?"she said with a bright smile on her face.
"I'm sorry.I haven't have breakfast yet and i can't focus when i'm hungry."Suddenly,my cheeks burn from embarassment.
"Would you like to have breakfast with me?Sia made pancakes and croissants,i'm sure there're still some left!"
"Sure,sounds good"
We head back to her apartment in dead silence.
"May ask why you were yelling in the middle of the road?"
"I..uh.." she looks away and and i can see her cheeks turning more red than before.
"I was talking on the phone with my parents" she whispers biting her bottom lip.
My eyes zero on then and my breathing becomes uneven.
"What?Is something on my face?" She asks with a scowl.She looked almost horrified.
"Oh,i thought that....there was..."well done.I should write a book called how to embarass yourself more than one time in a short amout of time.Get a grip.I encourage myself.
"Nevermind ,it was probably the sun"i say to her as nonchalantly as i can.

We're almost to her place when a loud squeal sound makes us stop and look into the direction of it!
"What was that?"
I carefully examine some bushes near by but can't find anything.
"It must have been a cat." I shrug.


Aria' s POV:
I don' t know how I find so much courage again to even ask him to come at our house for breakfast, this guy makes me feel so comfortable so everything comes naturally. I am afraid though that I am being too friendly and he will freak out but he seems ok for now. Oh I didn' t call Sia to tell her about our unexpected visitor, hope she won' t be messy or anything inappropriate that I don' t even want to think of.
When we arrived I thought of ringing the bell so Sia won't be too surprised seeing Jonghyun in our door.
*bell ringing*
"What a surprise you forgot your keys again!  "
"Sia I am here with Lee Jonghyun can you please open the door"
"What??? aahh ok"
She immediately opened the door but a weird sound came from the intercom I am sure she bumped somewhere in her rash to check if there is anything that could embarass us. 
"You can call me Jonghyun oppa if you like." jinjja almost fainted, why is he so adorable? 
Sia was waiting right in front of the door with a stupid smile in her face.
"Annyong hasseyoo, long time no see" She welcomed our visitor and she nudged me in the ribs- that was painful- . "You should have called me first" she murmured.
He was eating his breakfast without talking, he seems to enjoy it and I am standing next to him staring at this irresistable view of him eating like an angel.... Ooook this needs to stop. I slapped myself to bring me back to reality. His phone started ringing and I already knew that all this was about to end in a minute and damn I was right, his manager called him to go back for practise pff... like he needs any he is already perfect.
"Waaa this is daebak I' ve never taste such tasty pancakes for a long time no question you are a pastry chef. Sorry I' ve to go now, I had a delicious time!"
Sia blushed "Thank you for your kind words you are always welcomed to come here for a meal, neighbor!"
I escorted him out.Ugghh I don' t want you to leave I still need more time with you that' s what I wanted to say to him but what I really said:
"Thanks for coming, hope you enjoyed it."
We both smiled, he stands there for a minute looking at me and I am like don' t do this to me I will faint from embarassment.
"Oo Aria... eem... If you need a partner for a bicycle ride you can call me, if I am free I would love to go with you."
" Sure" It was the only word I could pronounce at this time.
"Can you give me your number so I can... you know??"
"Aaamm yeah... " my heart beats like a drum.

I cannot explain what happened, my feelings are mixed, I ascented the stairs whistling but then I heard: "Aahh... Aaah I hate my life."
"Oh lord, Jason what happen?? Are you ok??"

 

 

A/N: Thank you guys, viewers, subscribers for your support I am sorry that I am always late updating but things with my university are complicated and I don' t have enough time. Meaaneyoo hope you enjoy the story so far.Annyeoong, see you next time ^^