Lucky day

Out of the blue

Sia's POV:
I knew this would happen .Why am I the most unlucky person on planet Earth ?
I tap my feet furiously while waiting for my luggages !It's been an hour and still no sign of my favourite polka-dot suitcase ,I am starting to lose hope .I stand next to my bestie who tries really hard to stay quite but I know that she wants to make light of my misfortune!
"Don't even say it "
"But ..." Aria said
"Just don't .It's always like this !Your luggages are here first and mine are the last .But this time I lost them ,my favourite outfits ,shoes ,jewelries all of them .Oh lord, I think I am having a panic attack !! " .Ok it's time to relax "Breath ,breath .We will find them ."
"Ooh you 're an optimist now ,huh? " Aria teased me .


Aria's POV :

 

It's so funny looking at her losing her temper over trivial things .Most of the time her luggages are coming last ,so I am used to her whining about her "lost" possesions but truth be told this time they came out really too late that even I have started thinking if they were really lost .I really tried to help her by saying comforting words but of course it didn't help at all ,she is just walking up and down murmuring about her bad luck.I have a terrible headache partly because of Sia's problem but actually I am still worried about how this whole emigration thing is going to work for us .After a flood of whines about that stupid polka -dot suitcase which I had destroyed in many ways in my head I finally heard the magic words "Ooh that's it ,my suitcase".
(Thank god she didn't faint while staring at the luggage carousel I couldn't have handle that too!)
I take a glance at my watch and I couldn' t believe my eyes ,it was already 6 pm when we finally got out of Incheon airport .I take in the beautiful view while I feel a cold breeze blowing my hair away. The weather is a tiny bit cold but it is expected, it's autumn after all.

We were heading to the taxi stand when Sia suddenly stopped
"Do you think we might come across a celebrity? Omg Kim Jae Joong juseyooo!! "
For a minute I forgot everything and I was laughing hard with her childish reactions imagining that she may meet one of her biases .We took a shelfie for Sia 's instagram -we had a dillema about whether to upload it or not because we are not that photogenic but anyway we did it -and many photos of her showing her airport fashion but then I hear an unceasable growling sound coming from my stomach ."Aaish... stop it already, you are starting to get on my nerves" I am thinking. 
"Someone is hungry there!" Sia said teasingly 
"Yaah you are no different I heard some strange noises and they definitely didn't come from me"
"And what makes you think  it was me??" Sia responded playfully.
"Oooh yeah how did I? A lady like you wouldn 't have done something like that "
"Excactly I am a lady and truthfully I... I am STARVING ".
"Ooh really???"
"Reallyyyy."

"Anyway we are in the same boat ,so what do you suggest doing?"

Sia's POV :
 People pass by me and Aria, some head back inside in a hurry  to catch their flights ,others lazily are looking around.Families,tourists,buisnessmen every kind of people gathered here.That's what i love about airports,a place in which anyone no matter their ethnicity,age or social status can be found there.
Overwhelmed by my surroundings I hadn't noticed Aria glaring at me with those big green eyes of hers.
So ,I have to find us a place to eat.Based  on previous experiencies, I have no sense of orientation ,even when it comes to places I've been plenty of times . 

-Do you remember the adress of our apartement?I ask.
-yes,why?
-Um,to go there maybe?But first let's get a taxi and find a decent place to eat.

As i start looking  around for a taxi Aria is exactly where I left her standing .She crosses her arms and rolls her eyes at me.What have i done now?I wonder.I haven't even gotten us lost.....yet.

-A taxi?Again? Really Sia?
-Yes, why? I protested.
-We've spent a fortune on taxis,let's walk for a change.
-walk?And carry all these stuff on our own ?
- Yesh !Come on  ,move your feet!


After walking for endless hours in the middle of nowhere we finally reach the center of Seoul.We make our way in what it looks  like a fleet market.
I'm distracted by all the new smells and the bright colored hanging signs.Also Street food sellers are all over the place ,and looking at all this food makes my mouth water.

Aria abruptly stops "I NEED food. Now!" she cried."

Honestly I'm really picky when it comes to food but right now I'd eat anything...or not.
"Oh look how yummy the fish cakes look" I beamed.
Seconds later the food seller smiling offers me a bite of...um I have no idea what that might be.
"ewww ewww what's that?" I nudge Arias' elbow when she gets closer to me to get a better look.
"You should see your face." Aria teased."It must be tokbokki".
She kidnly accepts the bite instead of me.
"Jeez,I'm gonna starve to death" I mumble to myself.
Aria is savoring small bites of her tokbokki while I am still looking for something less spicy to eat. Suddenly I hear Aria calling and waving at me zealously. I approach her hesitantly.
" Look I think I found what might suit your taste. "
" Well... I don't think so. "
"It's just rice mixed with meat and vegetables, it's called bibimbap. "
"That sounds nice... I guess. " 
"Ajummeoni may I have a bibimbap juseyoo! "
Aria mixed the ingredients and passed me the bowl. I take my first bite and  I notice Aria staring at me with a face full of anticipation. To my surprise that bibi.... thing- I need to practice my Korean immediately- was delicious and most importantly not spicy.
Both of us had finished and though we were full and satisfied, we couldn't resist the temptation of some rice cakes for dessert. We were chatting leisurely about the tasty meal and the kind ajumma ,we were SO happy when...


Jonghyun's POV:


At CNblue' s dorm there was only me and Jungshin, as Yonghwa and Minhyukie have drama shooting. After breakfast I immersed myself in league of legends and our cute maknae was cleaning our messy apartment as usual. He opened the windows letting the gold rays of the sun in.
" It is such a beautiful day ,the bright sun and the fresh breeze contributes to a beautiful spring day, don' t you think hyung?..... ( silence) " Hyung?...HYUNG?"
Of course he got no response ,I've told him numerous times not to distract me when I am playing but this dongsaeng always acts as he wishes.
" Hyung? Let 's go out!" . Still no response,but I am sure he will do something to get what he wants.And I was right ,he approached me sneakily and started acting cute to persuade me. Aaaiiish that kiddo, he made me lost this battle, seriously I am gonna kick his .I stood up and glared at him ,he frowned and then he sent me a kiss (Ugghh... this guy kills me )
" Come on hyung ,do me this favor" He said cutely with a puppy face.
" Why do you always make life difficult for me, why you cannot be as docile as Minhyuk. Waaeee??? "
"Hyung choegoya! " 
Yaaa so cheesy! "Kure, kaja, but you have to respect me more from now on. "
" Arasho, arasho" He responded happily.
We got at the parking lot, Jungshin kindly offered to drive and opened the car 's door for me. I know that this behavior is going to last at least 10 minutes and then he will come back to his senses. First we went for shopping Jungshin's favourite thing and the most boring for me but with him is kinda funny ,he poses as a model in front of the mirror and I can't keep myself from laughing at him. Though funny I started getting tired so I decided to call and meet some friends who I 've a long time to see due to our busy schedule .

Kyuhyun, Minho (Shinee), Jungshina and I met in front of a cafe at the center of Seoul ,we have been there several times and nobody have ever made us feel uncomfortable, of course we are always disguised ,you know glasses ,beanies, anything that can hide our popular faces :P for some extra safety. 
Jungshin is usually shy with people who doesn' t know well ,but this time he quickly relaxed and both he and Kyuhyun started teasing everyone. Unfortunately after a couple  of minutes our manager called him ,so he bowed at us and left earlier. 
Everyone got a refreshing iced americano but I ordered a grapefruit juice -as I don't really like coffee- .
"Well, insomniac guys don 't need a coffee" Kyuhyun teased me again, what a surprise! We chatted and joked around like many times before.
"Ok, has anyone here a girlfriend right now? " kyuhyun said curiously, but why is he asking that out of the sudden?
"Aniyaa" all of us responded simultaneously.
"Yaaa I am dissappointed. You guys have said that you want to get married and have kids soon, what happened to you? "
"Chogio hyung, do you have any girlfriend? " I asked to .
He didn' t see that coming. He gulped and then confidently replied.
"Neee, sure I have and not only one. Many women want this body, I can' t help it!" Kyuhyun really knows how to provoke laughter that 's why I enjoy his company. 

After our relaxing hang out everyone was ready to go back to their busy idol life. As we were descending the stairs we heard some strange screams but we didn't pay enough attention ,but when we exited the cafe a horde of crazy sasaengs was running towards us. Two thoughts came across my mind :     1) What's that and why is it happening to me at this so far beautiful day? and 2) RUUUUUUNNNN
I was running at a fast pace without thinking where the hell I am going but somehow they managed to always be right behind me .Omo!! Now I feel people trying to climb at my back ,hands are covering my face and my shirt is about to rip off. I was calling my hyungs " Kyuhyuuun hyuung.... " but I heard no response, Minhoyaa is a few meters away from me and I can see him struggling, I am trying not to get mad or rude to the fans. This is so crazy and unusual for me, CNBLUE had never experienced something like this before that's why I was so surprised and I didn't know how to react. In all this chaos, the only thing you could hear is "OPPAAAA... OPPAAA" and then I hear "MYYY SUITCASEEEEE". What was that, now they are calling me a suitcase??? -.-
I couldn't bear it anymore I was upset so I stopped and glared at saesangs fiercely. "Guys calm down ,BOICES have never been so rude before.I' ve never denied you autographs and photos, so what' s the point of all this".  Nobody listened to me, instead a crazy fangirl ran at me ,made me loose my balance and fall but fortunately some police officers were passing by, so I felt relieved while laying on the road.

 

Aria' s POV:


Life looks beautiful after a nice meal, I had left all my worries behind and I was ready for this new beginning since everything is bearable with good food. I am currently looking at the map to find the way to our apartment while Sia is checking her Korean dictionary, trying to learn the basics.
"  an -nyeong ha -se -yo , kam -sa ham -ni -da .... "
"Can you do this quietly please "
Sia frowned " Me -an-neyo!"
I gave her my usual "pissed" look and we both laughed.After a few minutes we were set to depart ,I went to pay for our meal and Sia gathered our stuff. I was exchanging goodbyes and thank you's with this kind ajummeoni when I heard Sia yelling "HELP" .I ran fast towards her to see what happened and what I saw was Sia running after a man who was grabbing her polka-dot suitcase.
"Oooh Lord" I started running and told her to go back grab the other stuff and call 119 while I will be trying to catch that bastard. I knew that I am not the athletic type so there was a slim chance for me to catch him but Sia has asthma and another million health problems, I couldn't let her do something like that.
I don' t know how long I' ve been chasing him but I still have some energy left, I' ll make sure that he is not going to get away easily. I excused myself repeatedly to the people I bumped into on my way. Curses were coming out of my mouth.
" Give it back you.... #$%@#^%$&^*@#%^#$ " people are staring at me surprised I think  they are confused with me shouting mixed greek and english words while running like crazy. They definetely see me as a psychopath but now I have to focus on my "mission" .
Aaaiish this guy really gets on my nerves, is he not exhausted yet?? I don' t know about him but I am on the verge of collapsing. Strength gathered I kept running a little bit further, he leads me through a boisterous crowd of girls. Oh my god this is not going to work, how can I recognize him among all these people. I panicked but I got my senses back " Come on obviously he is the only man there ... maybe" I said to myself.
I am struggling to make my way through but so is he, because of that the distance between us has been reduced. I was confident that I would make it when someone blocked my way. I didn' t notice him earlier so I couldn 't manage to avoid him. For the next few seconds I was laying on the top of a stranger - he is propably dead by now - though I should feel embarrassed I didn 't have time for that. When we both stood up I was about to start dashing again but he suddenly grabbed my arms. I made jerking movements to release myself but this guy was no joke, he started yelling at me in korean for a reason that obviously I couldn 't  understand.
" I' m sorry you misunderstood"
I took one step and he stopped me again.
"Yaaa ahjussi this guy stole my possessions and because of you I may not get them back" I yelled at him with tears while pointing at  the culprit.
" Whaaat? " He asked confused.
" If I don' t get back my things, I am going to report you too. " I was so pissed with him.
He quickly released my hands and started running.
"Yaaa come back!" Tear streams down my face. Anyway I let him go. 
Sia was right behind me, I don' t know how long has she been standing there. She knelled down, her face was covered with tears and sorrow and this is partly my fault.Police officers who had already arrived were asking me details but they could do nothing, the thief along with the polka-dot suitcase would be far away by now.
I slowly approached Sia while the police tried to control the crazy fangirls. I gently hugged her in an attempt to calm her down. She was sobbing and I hid my teary face at her neck. We were both emotionally crashed so the hug worked for both of us.
After thinking of this situation ,I faced her  looking straight into her eyes.
" There is no reason to cry now ,we' ll deal with it. Let' s go home and relax first, then we can go shopping and wait for them to catch him. Ok? "
"No it 's not ok!"Sia choked.
I  knew it was not ok but right now this is all I can do for her.I moved away from her for a bit because tears came again. The thought of that I could have caught him if that guy hadn 't been in the wrong place at the wrong time, kills me.
Being lost in my own thoughts  I see my reflection in a shop window near me.My eyes are red and puffy from crying and my vision is a wee bit  blurry. As I try to get my eyes to focus again I see a masculine figure down the road slowly approaching me. I could have sworn he' s holding a suitcase… our suitcase?