Regret

The Hunter and the Wolf

Guys if there is no "____ P.O.V." it means that it is Sohee's P.O.V. Just so you all know.


Kai's P.O.V.

Literally, the whole day in school I was really cranky. Like I said, the full moon day is like PMS. I was shaking my legs, clenching my fists, doing whatever to keep myself from changing. Yes, usually werewolves would change into their forms on the full moon day (or even a few days before), even when it's not night time yet. It's usually not bad as long as you don't get angry, but the fight with Sohee this morning didn't really help at all. As I was biting my lower lip while shaking my legs, Chen grabbed my hand in his.

"You okay?" I heard him whisper. I just nodded my head without looking at him.

Sigh, Chen. He's one of the werewolves that are always happy, peaceful and calm, which is the reason why he could control himself better than I could. So basically Chen, Xiumin, Suho, Chanyeol, Lay, Tao, Kris and D.O. can control the wolf transformation easily while Luhan, Baekhyun, Sehun, and I couldn't. We get angry easily. Speaking of Luhan, I wonder how he's doing? He's usually the worst one when it comes to self control.

"Happy thoughts," Chen whispered again before he let go of my hand. Okay, happy thoughts. I closed my eyes, blocked the sound of the professor talking, and thought about random stuff. Unicorns, rainbows... chicken. Okay, Kai just think about chicken.

Well thinking about chicken made me think about fried chicken which I love. And then thinking about fried chicken made me think of my little sister who also loves chicken.

Krystal.

I felt my nails grow longer slowly. Chen must have noticed it, because he half whispered, half yelled,

"Kai happy thoughts!"

"I... I'm trying!" I replied in the same volume so that the professor wouldn't hear.

"Uhhh.... right, Jessica's coming today. Aren't you excited?"

Immediately, my claws went back to normal and I took a deep breath. Jessica was coming. I bet Krystal would be happy to see her...

if she were alive.

Jessica was like a part of our pack, even though she's not. She felt like a family member, mostly because she reminds me of my little sister. She was my sister's best friend, and I always treated her like another sister. So did the other people in our pack.

"Yeah... it'll be fun, with Jessica here."

"Yeah, it will be. So stop thinking about things that will make you angry, okay?" 

"Thanks Chen I owe you one," I said to him, smiling weakly. If he weren't here, I would already be a hairy beast running around the room and scaring everyone.

***

"Let's meet up at my place," Kris said to everyone. We all nodded our heads. Kris' place was the biggest, his parents were never home, and his house was near the woods. Usually on full moon night we would all stay together, just in case somebody turns. If somebody turns, then we would have to hold him down. Also, since the woods is nearby, usually if someone turns and somehow runs away, then they would go into the woods and after a few hours of trying to find humans, they would just give up and fall asleep. It would be a problem if they actually went into the city...

~At Kris' House~

"I blocked all the doors," Xiumin said, wiping a drop of sweat that was on his forehead. We all looked to the doors and laughed when there was a cabinet, a piano, and a refridgerator up against them.

"Good job," Suho said, patting Xiumin's back. Xiumin smiled and sat down on the couch. The whole time, Luhan and Baekhyun were clawing at their arms to control themselves.

Luhan has a family problem, which he is angry about at the moment.

Baekhyun just failed his exam, which is really nothing, but he's still pretty pissed off about it.

I don't know about Sehun. Actually, I don't think he has anything to be angry about at the moment. Just look at him.

I chuckled while Sehun was smiling but dozing off at the same time. Something happy must have happened to him.

"Hi oppa!" I heard Jessica's voice yell near my ear. I flinched in surprise, and so did all the other guys.

"How did you get in?" I asked with wide eyes, and then I looked at one of the doors that were open. The refridgerator was pushed aside. Xiumin sighed and got up to fix the door again.

"Can't underestimate a werewolf's strength, even if they are girls," Lay said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Oppa, I was going to ask, do you know what teacher Krystal had for homeroom? I needed to talk to him--" Jessica was cut off by Chanyeol who put his hand over . It was no use though, it already got me worked up.

"Oops..." Jessica whispered.

"Jessica stay back," I said through my clenched teeth. I saw Kris, Lay, and Tao get up from their seats to jump on me if I transformed. And I did. I felt my fangs, fur, and claws growing slowly. Then, everything in front of me was red. Also, my hearing and smelling got two times stronger.

It wasn't really the thought of my late sister that got me angry this time... it was something else. 

The biggest regret in my life...

Killing Mr. Xi.


A/N: Updated today~
And right now you may think like, "How does Krystal relate to Mr. Xi?"
Well... they both relate to each other. You just have to keep guessing hehe >:)
BUT KAI KILLED SOHEE'S DADDY OMGGGGG THE DRAMA STARTS NOW.
Comment what you think of this chapter and subscribe <3
And btw guys Sohee is not Chinese, it's just that the Xi family goes down generations and a long time ago there were (some) Korean people with Chinese last names. Well, I think that's what happened.