009. Coffee

A Collection of Short Stories/ Drabbles: 100 Super Junior Fics Challenge
Eunhyuk/ Donghae (haehyuk), guest appearance by Ryeowook | 
| PG-13 | 473 words | BGM: Masquerade - Hyde |

Hyukjae had just finished enjoying his cup of coffee that afternoon. He left his spot on the couch to bring his cup to the sink, and he was just about to return to the couch when a pair of arms s around his waist from behind. He was a little bit surprised, but he only knew one person who loved doing that: Donghae.

“You’re back,” he stated the obvious, only to have Donghae nipping at his exposed neck.

“The whole room smells like coffee,” Donghae whispered before he turned Hyukjae around and pushed him against the sink cabinet.

“Well, yeah, I had just finished my coffee,” Hyukjae smirked, noticing how Donghae was staring at him with hungry eyes. He knew what was coming. Donghae was frequently around Hyukjae, but added with the effect of coffee scent, then the usually docile Donghae would magically turn feral and no doubt he would attack him then and there.

“Damn, Hyukjae, let me eat you up,” Donghae snarled before he roughly pressed his lips to Hyukjae’s, and everything started from there.

Hyukjae no longer paid attention to which flat surfaces he had been pushed onto, or how many things getting knocked over in the process. He thought he heard something falling and breaking as Donghae dragged him out of the kitchen, but he had neither the chance to even look back nor the will to divert his attention from Donghae’s never-ending liplock.

.

Ryeowook almost had a heart attack when he came home that evening, very hungry and an idea of what to cook for dinner already formed in his mind.

It was like a war zone in the kitchen; broken pieces of white ceramic in the entrance area of the kitchen, a heap of some kind of grey powder on the floor by the spice rack, an overturned empty spice bottle—, that was his precious black pepper bottle!— so it explained the grey powder on the floor. The calendar they hanged on the kitchen wall was askew and badly rumpled on one corner.

Ryeowook thought a burglar had broken into their apartment and he was just about to run outside to call for help, when he heard it.

The moan. The all too familiar moan of the ever-so-vocal-in-bed Lee Hyukjae, coming from the direction of Donghae’s bedroom. Connecting the dots quickly, Ryeowook felt like he wanted to murder someone. Two someones, to be exact.

Wanting to make sure that his thought was correct, Ryeowook checked the sink and immediately snorted to no one in particular when he saw a cup with a little black liquid left on it. Sighing in resignation, Ryeowook started cleaning up the mess, starting from the spice bottles. He shook his head and whined mentally, Donghae the weird coffee beast, I’ll throw away all of our coffee stock if necessary!

.