003. Sharpen Your Senses

A Collection of Short Stories/ Drabbles: 100 Super Junior Fics Challenge

#003. Blindfolds | Hangeng/ Yesung, with special appearance by Sungmin :D | PG-13 | AU | one shot, 1160 words 

 

The training hall of the Han family was currently empty except for two young men training inside. It was Geng and his younger foster brother, Cheng Min. The older of the two was preparing for an upcoming tournament, and his brother helped him sparring. It was not a normal sparring, though. Geng had himself blindfolded while Cheng Min sent various attacks at him.

Cheng Min made sure to control his breathing and make no noise as he crouch low and circle his brother, looking for another opportunity to pounce. It was very difficult, Geng was always able to detect his whereabouts; his stance was perfect even as he rotated on his spot to keep facing Cheng Min.

There was a faint swishing sound. Hands. No, feet! Geng jumped, he could feel the fabric of Cheng Min’s pants grazed his left toe. The moment he gently landed back on the wooden floor, another attack came targeting the vital spot on his neck. Geng spun backwards. He could feel the air movement near his face. Cheng Min was fast, he only barely managed to avoid it. Geng quickly dropped himself to crouching position and made a swipe with his outstretched leg. Cheng Min didn’t expect the sudden reply attack, so Geng’s foot connected with the back of his calf and ruined his balance. Cheng Min tumbled to the floor, swearing mildly at his failure.

“Nice try, Cheng Min,” Geng stood up and smiled proudly at his brother; he was getting better every day. A few months ago he didn’t even have to concentrate this much to detect Cheng Min’s attacks, but now he almost got him a couple of times.

“More, Gege,” Cheng Min said determinedly as he fixed his stance and prepared himself for another round.

Geng nodded and focused on his other senses once again. It was a necessary training. Without his sight, he would be able to more intensely train his other senses, especially his hearing, smell, and touch senses. The air was suddenly very still around him. Geng frowned and focused even more, trying to catch Cheng Min’s practically noiseless breathing, or to feel any slight air movement nearby.

That’s weird, Geng thought, had Cheng Min become an expert in this within a few minutes? Or was he simply not moving at all?

There was a tiny movement behind him. Surprised that Cheng Min could actually sneak up on him that far, Geng quickly spun around and face his brother again. He smirked, as if telling Cheng Min that it was way too early to rejoice. However, his smirk disappeared when he felt movement behind him, again. He swung his body around to anticipate an attack, but unexpectedly something crashed him from behind—from the direction of the first person. Yes, Geng was sure now that there were two people around him.

The crash was quite hard and because he was unprepared, his attacker and he fell down and rolled over on the floor. Faintly he could hear a little snigger from quite a distance–Cheng Min’s. Ah, of course, this person currently pinning him down to the floor must behim. Geng rolled their bodies again so that he was the one on top of the other now. He locked the other’s hands in a complicated hand-lock and tangled their legs together so that his attacker had no chance of launching another attack, not even a chance to move.

His attacker let out a small hiss of pain and Geng loosened his hold just a little. He leaned down and took a sniff of his favorite smell. That person‘s wonderful scent. Geng smiled and brushed his nose on where he assumed to be the other’s jawline. He brushed the right spot. He could feel the other’s breath hitching as he let his tongue out a little to on that same spot. Chuckling, he let his mouth ghost over skin until he found the other’s soft lips.

“Yi Sheng,” he whispered, and without hesitation he kissed those lips.

Cheng Min let out a squeak from wherever he was standing, and Geng heard him scurrying away, muttering curses about PDAs and stuff he couldn’t care less about right now. He nibbled on the lower lip and let out a happy sigh when those lips open up a little, just enough to invite him to deepen the kiss. This taste, this scent, they were very familiar to him. He missed them so much; it had been months since the last time. Now he’s back.

He let go of his tight hold on the hands and those hands immediately shot up to tangle in his hair. His own free hands now roamed around, to feel all of him; his cheeks, his jaw, his neck, his shoulder, his toned arms.

“Geng…” the man beneath him called hoarsely once they broke apart to breathe properly again.

Geng rested his head in the crook of the other man’s neck, reveling in the feel of all his senses being filled by Yi Sheng’s presence. Ah, that’s right, one more thing to make it all complete.

He pushed himself up and ripped the blindfold off his face. Yi Sheng’s flushed face and happy smile was the first thing he saw. Those small eyes that turned into half-moons and the soft apples of his cheeks that lifted up significantly when he smiled.

“I’m back,” Yi Sheng said matter-of-factly, opening his arms to welcome Geng back into his embrace, which Geng did immediately.

“I missed you,” Geng said earnestly. “Really missed you. How was Korea?”

“I missed you, too. Korea is… cold around this time,” Yi Sheng laughed, “My mom sent her greetings for you. She didn’t want me to leave yet, but I want to be here to cheer you for the tournament, so here I am, a month earlier than I promised. Aren’t I awesome?”

Geng laughed too, “You are awesome. Thank you,”

“But I see that you still got some points to fix before the tournament,” Yi Sheng added, as he pushed Geng backward so they could both sat up straight on the floor.

“What is that?” Geng asked, lacing his fingers with Yi Sheng’s after they moved to lean on the wall.

“Well, for one, you should learn to detect the presence of another attacker. You can’t keep counting on the fact that you would only face one opponent in the sparring tournament. That means your senses aren’t that sharp, yet.” Yi Sheng explained.

“Hmm, you’re right. I’m going to have you and Cheng Min help me again in that aspect, then…” Geng agreed. He put an arm around Yi Sheng’s shoulder and pulled the other closer to him. “But for now…”

“For now?”

“Can you let me train my sense of taste, first?”

“Huh?”

“I haven’t got enough of your taste,” Geng breathed those words to Yi Sheng’s ear.

Yi Sheng could only chuckle before he let Geng claim his lips again.

.

.

END (?)

a/n:
Ow, half of the it was like, brotherly Geng x Min hahahaha~ *my bias is showing*
I feel like writing Sungmin x someone in this universe. XDD Any pairing suggestions?