001. Freefall

A Collection of Short Stories/ Drabbles: 100 Super Junior Fics Challenge

#001. Freefall | Leeteuk/ Kangin | G | drabble 

 

“Stop!” Jungsoo screamed once again. His voice was already cracked from too much screaming since minutes before and his whole body was shivering in fear. “Stop it! Don’t come any closer!”

With confident steps and a manic smile on his face, Youngwoon moved quickly until he was standing nose to nose with Jungsoo. He looked into the depth of Jungsoo’s dark brown irises and recognized fear in them.

“Youngwoon-ah…” Jungsoo whimpered, feeling helpless now. He felt his legs turning into jelly, no strength left to even try and push the younger away from where he was standing. Youngwoon pecked his nose quickly and the next thing Jungsoo knew, he was falling backward. He was too shocked and too scared to even let out any more screams. He could only stare through wide eyes as Youngwoon’s cruel expression getting smaller, smaller, farther, while he was falling, falling, falling through the air.

He squeezed his eyes shut on the last seconds; images of his mother, father and sister flashed through his mind as he uttered a silent prayer.

His head dipped into the water and he thought it was all over, but he was soon jerked back up into the air before he plunged into the water again, then into the air again.

When his senses came back to him, the first thing he heard was the echo of Youngwoon’s evil laughter from the bridge almost 100 meters above the water.

That was it. He would never go bungee jump with Youngwoon again.

+

a/n:
this is a very common plot, I guess? Hahaha…