Everyday Love: Part 2

Classic Love Story

Chapter 13

Everyday Love: Thursday through Sunday

Thursday

The end of one of the iciest winter months was near its close, yet the nights were strangely colder and more intimidating under the strong January winds. But, for a love sick, over 6’ foot tall giant, this was the perfect excuse to snuggle and cuddle with the body of a petite, young blonde that would have otherwise neglected the idea.

Hyoyeon pretended to dislike the idea of having Kris so close, but she gave up after their first night together; realizing it not only felt nice, but also right waking up with him interlaced within her sheets. It had taken them only one day to grow accustomed and frighteningly attached to the comfort and warmth of each other’s bodies, so much that ever since that one Monday night, they literally slept one on top of the other.

And today, Kris sat in the middle of their mattress, reclined against the king-sized bedframe with Hyoyeon on top of him, stretched across his body like his own personal blanket.

 Hyoyeon’s back laid firmly against Kris’s chest, their hands interlocked at their sides and her left cheek firmly pressed against his, every now and then allowing him to give her a small, endearing kiss on the surface of her chin.

. . .

When the clock had struck 11:00 PM, Kris’s head had become so embedded into the soft fluff of Hyoyeon’s wild mob of blonde hair that his eyelids had started to become heavy and droopy; fluttering up and down before they came to a final close as he almost drifted off to sleep.

“Oh no! It hatched.” Hyoyeon murmured lightly at the wide flat screen T.V, plastered on the wall in front of the bed as the worst copy of Godzilla they could have found played the most intensified scenes of the movie. “Kris…Kris…” She cried out enthusiastically trying to wake him with a gentle nudge of his fingers. “Kris, the M.U.T.O has hatched!” She continued to shriek, waking him up only slightly.

“Baby, please, go to sleep. It’s getting harder to wake you up in the morning.” He unclasped their interlocked fingers and turned her body, face down to his chest.

 He used his arms to tie her firmly against his body, giving him the needed leverage to turn both their bodies to face the nightstand adjacent to the bed. Kris very groggily managed to grab the remote and turn off the T.V.

“No…Kris…wait. I just want to see the fighting scene. I want to see the MUTO and Godzilla fight!” she whined in a muffled voice finding herself tightly bound within his inescapable biceps.

“Kris…” Hyoyeon continued to poke. “Kris… I just want to see the fighting scene.” Hyoyeon whispered into his neck, making him smile in his faked sleep. Even in the drowsiness of it all and the continued tantrum of the wriggling blonde, he still found her to be exceptionally captivating.

He was very sleepy, but with equal need he wanted to hear her voice say the three special words that made his heart swoon to levels above heaven every single time.

She hadn’t said it to him out loud yet, but he had discovered that she liked whispering it to him in the middle of the night, when she thought that he had gone fully to sleep. Ever since that discovery, he kept an eye peeled open just before deepening his sleep just to hear her say it.

“Fine, you win this time.” Hyoyeon gave up after seeing that he wouldn’t budge and sighed loudly in resignation, making Kris grin wide, but unnoticeable to her within the darkness of the room.

She pouted childishly until she found herself distracted by Kris’s tranquil breathing form. With every exhalation, Hyoyeon could smell the minty fresh toothpaste, a soothing feeling that quickly made her sluggish and drowsy. She placed her head snugly on the crook of his neck and drifted off to sleep, but not before she uttered her nightly whisper like a ritual without fail.

“I love you, Kris.”

Kris also like a ceremonial procedure that came every night without absence; gave her his kiss to the forehead and whispered his now very famous line:  

“I love you more, Hyoyeon.”


Friday

The first evening of February was very calm, a stark comparison to the treacherous cold it had been yesterday as the sunset took over, releasing an assortment of colorful hues over the horizon.

 Kris and Hyoyeon watched it silently as the moon began to shine even brighter with the dissipating light of the sun.

The soft whistling wind was bearable as Kris and Hyoyeon wrapped snuggly within the restricted space of a thick rope knitted hammock.

 “How did you get that scar?” Hyoyeon pointed at a fading slit at the edge of his right cheek.

Kris looked down to her curious eyes and gave her a smile. “It was when I was about 15 or 16, I can’t really remember, but my father’s second wife had organized a picnic in one of the nearby parks.”

“Yeah, and…” Hyoyeon blurted impatiently through the accumulating silence.

“Kai happened,” Kris paused leaving the questioning blonde at his side perplexed.

“What does that mean?” Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow.

“Kai was used to beating me in everything,” he practically exhaled the words, he looked hesitant to tell her, but her pout made him smile and continue. “Grades, sports, girlfriends; I think even my father favored him.” Kris remembered everything with precise detail. “I remember that day at the park; a batch of apples was placed on one of the benches. All the guests ran to them because they were in season. And I spotted the last one just sitting there, calling my name.” Kris laughed and grabbed one of Hyoyeon’s hands and curled it over his chest.

“It was a really tasty looking fruit, unfortunately Kai saw it too. I felt that if I could at least get that apple it would compensate for all the times I had been second best. But Kai wasn’t used to losing and he just wasn’t going to let me have it. Before we knew it, we were sprinting to the table and just as we were neck to neck, Kai rammed into me. I slipped across a puddle of mud.”

“And then what happened?” Hyoyeon asked eagerly.

 “Kai was taller and bulkier than I was; the clash really hurt my body. I writhed in pain on the muddy floor, but it was the gasping and the whispering of everyone around me that scared me the most, afraid that it was going to attract my father’s attention. ” Kris tilted his head back. “And it did” he added.

“He picked me up and told me not to cry, but his hands were too brusque on my shoulders making me do exactly that. He slapped me across the face with the back of his hand,” he said blankly, focused on the rustling leaves above him. “His ring made this cut.” He said pointing at his healed wound.  “And he said, ‘Must you always try to take everything away from Kai, he lost two parents, you know what that is like, right? Well half at least. Apologize to him immediately!’” Kris reenacted the exact waving of his father’s hands that day.

“Did it hurt a lot?” Hyoyeon clutched harder onto his body in response to his bad memory.

“By then I was used to my father’s constant outbursts even if he had never laid a hand on me. I guess it did sting a little, but the real shame came from knowing that Kai had once again taken something from me. He had always cheated his way to the top and he had cheated his way that day. He left unscathed with an apple to his mouth and I, with a bruised ego and a scar to the face. He’s my friend and there have been many times where he has been there for me unconditionally like a brother, but there’s no denying that there has always been an antagonistic feeling towards each other.”

Hyoyeon sighed and gave him a kiss on top of the healed scar interrupting him from his melancholic memory. “I can beat him up for you, if you want me to.”

Her comment made Kris laugh. “That doesn’t sound like such a bad idea, but that would require physical contact and… never mind, stop saying nonsense.” Kris grabbed her and pulled her in tighter to his side.

“But he’s not going to take my apple this time.” Kris said with an entranced facial expression as he looked down to Hyoyeon , who was latched onto his body like a boa constrictor around its prey. He chuckled silently. Her form of support was for him a mix of entertainment and intoxication, but more than anything it was an overflowing feeling of security. Hyoyeon had the amazing ability of making him feel protected. He had lucked out and he knew it.

 “Kris, but you don’t need to fight over apples anymore. There’s a bunch in the kitchen, do you want me to show you?” Hyoyeon lifted her head and struggled to stand.

“Hyo, do you really not know who I meant?” Kris stymied a laugh and put a hand over her head, blocking her move.

“I KNOW WHAT I’LL DO! I’ll just send Kai a big basket of apples, so he doesn’t ever take one from you.”

“Never mind,” Kris gave her a kiss at the top of her head and created small movements to rock them both to sleep within the hammock.


Saturday

Baekhyun’s love life had decided to make a turn for the best when Taeyeon, his 25 year-old, bubbly girlfriend had decided to pay him a short four day visit.

Working overseas as a writer for one of the most well-known newspaper companies in Canada had posited a strain on their relationship, but when in the matters of love, there was no obstacle too great for the great Baekhyun. That is why today he had planned for an evening that included a romantic candle-lit dinner in one of the most secluded restaurants in the heart of the city.

Having arrived at said restaurant; sitting a mere foot away from her would have been the happiest day of his life, but things for Baekhyun were not going as expected.

“Are you mad at me?” Taeyeon pouted and aimed to reach for his hand.

“No, why would I be mad? You only went ahead and did as you wanted.” Baekhyun mumbled sarcastically; slumped in his seat with a hand stretched over his silverware. He was definitely angry.

“Oh! Come on, don’t be mad. I didn’t think it would be such a big deal to invite them.” Taeyeon tried to ease his displeasure by giving him her thousand-dollar smile.

“Not a big deal. We have 4 days together and you decide to spend one of them with those two lovesick freaks.” Baekhyun leaned forward and sneered. “Not a big deal,” he scoffed. “Look at them!”

Taeyeon looked over to the neighboring table and watched intently as Kris had pulled Hyoyeon’s seat to face his front; a position that made it possible for the couple’s knees to touch. He had two hands leaning over her exposed thighs and his mouth to her ear. He was whispering something to her, and Taeyeon couldn’t hear it, but she could tell it had to be something quite racy because Hyoyeon was blushing profusely and giggling like a 13 year-old schoolgirl; Kris smirking at her side.

 “I think they’re cute.” Taeyeon defended herself.

“Cute…you think they’re cute? I have to watch this every day at work. You can’t turn around for one second, because you turn back and those two are there smooching,” Baekhyun groaned, clearly annoyed. “All over the ‘working’ area,” he emphasized. “It’s disgusting,” he added.

“Oh and you just wait, this is just phase one, watch phase three kick in very soon. They’re going to ruin our night” He said with a degree of confidence that made Taeyeon question whether it had been such a good idea to invite the two blondes.

Baekhyun was the number one supporter of HyoKris; the one happiest that the two had finally made up, but the amount of affection that those two publicly paraded was getting out of control, especially in the work place, he didn’t even want to imagine what they were like at home. The environment was near reaching a ographic scenario.

“How bad can it be?” poor Taeyeon asked innocently. She was about to find out soon.

 “Hey!” one of the waiters called out furiously and repeatedly, bringing the attention to a couple who seemed unfazed by the commotion they were creating. Everyone, if they weren’t before, now stared shockingly toward a specific table. Taeyeon turned a set of wide eyes over to the table and gasped, jaw dropped, neck raised and arms pushed in together at her sides. 

Hyoyeon sat on top of Kris’s thighs, with her legs dangling at his sides; slithering her hands from his neck down to his shoulder blades. All the while, Kris had his two hands making meandering moves down the hollow of her spine as they tangled their lips in one of the most ferocious kisses Taeyeon had ever seen.

“See that’s what I meant,” Baekhyun let out steamed. “I’ll take Kris, you take Hyoyeon” Baekhyun stood up and walked over to the table, before they inevitably got kicked out.

Taeyeon also stood and walked over to Hyoyeon and tried to pry her off of Kris, unsuccessfully. Baekhyun had to manually pull Kris’s hands off of Hyoyeon’s body.

Taeyeon flushed bright red; she’d never seen a couple be so expressive. She couldn’t help but envy them just a little as she smiled wide from ear to ear, dragging a dazed Hyoyeon at her side.

“Hey, why’d you do that for? We were just about to eat.” Kris grunted in frustration from being pulled from his equally frustrated blonde.

“Yeah. I can tell you were just about to eat… each other’s faces” Baekhyun continued to drag his friend through the restaurant’s corridors. “You two are disgusting. The lord shall punish you for your indecency,” he added scrunching his face at the memory of the scenario just moments ago.


Sunday

He had a hand resting at each hip, his head tilted back; looking up at the stars.

He thought about the past. It was the past during which he had been away; waking up alone every morning to the sound of happy birds chirping from outside his bedroom terrace; it was a soothing feeling to be away from his father, from the problems, away from it all. But it could never compare to the new mysteriously satisfied feeling of hearing the birds sing at night; in Hyoyeon’s garden.

Birds speaking to each other at night; it was nothing unusual; peculiar maybe because it was something not everyone was familiar with. Yet, to him it was like music to his ears; a representation of a defiance only he could possibly care about. He liked to know that this type of rebellion was allowed to exist, because he wanted to believe that he could come to be deserving of someone completely opposite to his personality.

His father had always made him out to be a cold, unsatisfied, envious human being and he believed this of himself. He truly believed himself a selfish person. So he felt it was the ultimate defiance; against the laws of nature, for him to be loved by someone like Hyoyeon.

He looked behind him where she lay across the garden’s couch, just as he had seen her not long ago, sleeping; snoring lightly, a surprising action that only aided the stillness of the night.

‘Should I pick her up?’ he inquired to himself, but no, he thought of something far better.

. . .

He came back out to the garden in his usual sleeping attire with a red blanket folded over his shoulder. He slipped behind the sleeping beauty and cloaked the both of them with the thick fabric of the blanket. Hyoyeon instinctively turned to his chest, draped a leg over his hip, and bent an arm in between her body and his ribcage. Kris outstretched his arm over her back and pulled her in closer by her shoulder blade.

“Hyoyeon, I’m going to kiss you,” he whispered as a question, lifting her chin slightly, as they lay extended over the length of the couch. She heard it just slightly, and nodded, before he placed a small kiss on her lips.

It sprang her completely awake. And she looked at him bewildered.

There was a beauty to him that she was just getting used to and she couldn’t help the fascinated look that spread throughout her face whenever she looked at him. She crumpled up a little bit of his shirt into a ball within her hand and used to it to pull him to her face; their lips crashing instantaneously.

Her body molded perfectly against his as the kiss continued to be unlinked. His hands started to roam throughout her body, giving him a brief moment to kick the blanket away.  He parted from , only to rest it against her shoulder, where he gave her a gentle bite, nearing her collarbones. Hyoyeon gasped loudly against his ear, making him convulse slightly.

With great certainty he started to her dress, feeling the flaw free texture of her skin, submerging him into a massive state of pure bliss and intoxication. She didn’t have a brassier on and he could just begin to see the hard tip of her mounds.

Kris was hit with a wave of ecstasy with the sudden realization that they were millimeters apart, in their garden- on the couch. It was finally going to happen and she looked ready.

“Don’t get any ideas Kris.” She pushed him apart breathing heavily, pulling up the small part of the dress that had come undone by Kris’s curious hands, all done quickly within the small space of their embrace. “…if you really want something more out of this marriage, you’re going to have to make it REALLY special for me.”

‘Why does this sound strangely familiar,’ he thought to himself trying to, with great difficulty, extinguish his manly urges.

Hyoyeon watched him squirm frustrated, bringing a playful, childish grin to her face, almost a smirk. Kris squinted and watched Hyoyeon who was looking like she was perhaps trying to give him a hint.

 She was slipping one of her dress’s spaghetti straps down her shoulder. Kris looked utterly confused before a light bulb flashed inside his head at the recognition of the memory.

“Our wedding night!” His eyes snapped wide open.

“Bingo!” She shot him the protruding lips in an O-shaped curve.

“This is your form of payback?” He questioned amused. She was bold; and he liked that.

“Wow, you’re smart Kris.” She told him sarcastically, still nested within his arms.

“Well as you were going to find out anyways, I have planned something special for us; the 14th of this month.” He shifted his eyes away from her, looking smitten.

“Really?! On Valentine’s day!” Her eyes flared up with excitement.

“Yeah, it was going to be a surprise. I’m not a complete idiot, I know what you like. I know what you want.” He defended himself. “But the real question is, will you be able to handle the wait?”

“Are you kidding? I could even sleep without you if I wanted!” She scoffed.

“Oh really!?” He said, even more bewildered.

“Really!” She reassured grinning.

“Alright. Let’s make this interesting. No sleeping in the same bed, no making out in bright daylight, no longing touches, no nothing, not until our special day.” He listed watching as Hyoyeon confidently agreed to all of his suggestions. “Maybe…” he paused, lost in thought, “…maybe…yes…definitely… we’ll have to let small kisses on the cheeks be admissible.” He turned to her teasingly, touching his lips, “I wouldn’t want to completely deprive you of my smoldering good kisses.”

“What a ridiculous thing you are,” she bellowed and laughed. “But alright, I suppose that is acceptable.”

She hummed slightly wanting to add more to their little bet/type of agreement. “Ok this is going to be fun.” She snickered. “Also how about whoever caves first has to do the dishes for a whole two months.”

Oh, how they both hated to do the dishes; the smelly result of nasty leftovers left on the plates drove them insane.

“Agreed,” they said in unison as they shook on it.

Just then Hyoyeon started to get up. “Hey, hey, hey, hey” Kris called out short and repeatedly. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“You said no sleeping in the same bed.” She looked at his hand as he was holding her back.

“Yeah, but this isn’t a bed, it’s a couch.” He interjected, pulling her down, making her plop back to his side.

“We can start tomorrow,” he muttered in her ear, placing her tight against his chest.

“Yeah, we can start tomorrow,” She agreed quickly, in a flash, turning to his face, and burying her head snugly on his shoulder.

Kris felt happy with her so close, but his happiness wasn’t long lived just thinking about what they had agreed to. Just watching her threatening to leave slightly, moments ago, and it had been painful. How was he going to keep his hands and lips to himself until the 14th? But it was all the more reason for him to cherish this moment; he hugged her even tighter, because he was going to have to wait for it to happen again like this, for 10 long days.

“I love you Hyoyeon,” He said to her before he gave her a peck at the top of her head.

‘dear god, I’m going to lose,’ he thought to himself.

Hyoyeon hugged him tight as well. She thought about the pointless bet, what in the world were they thinking?

She had lifted herself from the couch momentarily and could already feel an aching in her heart as she was leaving Kris behind, in his thin cotton pajamas, basking in all his toned body glory. She winced. It was only a small bit of consolation that Kris had pulled her back into the couch, to enjoy some more of his warm body placed up against her, before the waiting of the dreaded 10 long days.

“I love you Kris,” She said before tilting her head up to give him a kiss on the chin.

‘dear god, I’m going to lose,’ she thought to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alright, there is part two, if there are mistakes please tell me, but how did you like it?

Apparently Baekyeon is real, when will Hyokris???? I will ship this couple in the afterlife.lol, just being a drama queen.

I hope you don't mind the too much hyokris couple moments, let's enjoy them together for a couple more chapters before it gets dramatic again.

And thanks everybody who is sticking to this story, thanks to all the lovely readers, all the subscribers and the beautiful commenters. Thaaaanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!