Glee vs Guilt

First Love 2 : Perfect Two

 

 chapter NINE 

 Glee vs Guilt

 

________________________________________

 

The sun beamed its mighty rays on earth, striking them through the glass window. I pulled my blanket over me in an attempt to block the bright sunlight. It was of no use anyway. I hadn't been sleeping soundly the past night. Something was bothering my mind. It should be considering that I might just have done the greatest sin ever. I pulled away the blanket and stared at the ceiling instead. What have you done, Jung Soojung?

 

After showering, I went downstairs to have my breakfast as usual. Along the way, a few girls were gossiping about yesterday's event. Or more like just about me. I sighed. This wasn't going to get any better.

 

"Heol, so she threw away both of them? Crazy ."

 

"Wouldn't you do the same when you already have an idol boyfriend?"

 

"Tch, he is already like an idol."

 

"Still, lucky her. Guys throwing themselves over her like she's some princess or something."

 

"What princess? Just because she's a legacy doesn't mean she can just ignore everyone," the girl with bobbed hair rolled her eyes. She seemed to notice me eavesdropping afterwards as she informed her friends. I sighed. I shouldn't have listened. Just a waste of my time. I'd better off having breakfast.

 

"Your idol boyfriend awaits you. No wonder you rejected him," another girl with long, wavy red hair walked up the staircase as I descended down. She sarcastically remarked that while even bumping me on the shoulder on purpose. I scoffed. What in the world were these people talking about?

 

I came down to the first floor and noticed a guy sporting a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses seating comfortably on the sofa in the main living room. The kitchen and pantry was on the left side while the main living room was on the right. He didn't seem to notice me as he was busy examining our photo album. Who was he? I walked towards the left slowly and cautiously. Hearing my footsteps, he looked up and removed his sunglasses, flashing his infamous eye-smile afterwards.

 

"Annyeong Jung Soojung! It's been a long time, right?" 

 

I laughed when I realized the person standing in front of me. "What is an idol doing here? Don't you have any schedules?"

 

"I came to see an old friend and that's a crime?" Junho feigned hurt but that was just a mere second act. "Come, let's go," he dragged me by the wrist out of the sorority and I could hear the girls shuffling in to see what happened. He opened me the door to his Hyundai Genesis and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Where are we going? What if we ended up being in a scandal instead?" I wasn't being real, just curious as where he would take me.

 

"Yeah, I'd take that over those crazy stalker eyes," he pointed back to the house and I could see a few girls peeking through the blind curtains. Okay, maybe it would be best to go somewhere more private when you're with an idol. Still have to get used to him being famous. "Just get in, will ya?"

 

I rolled my eyes but obliged. It wasn't like I had a choice when it came to this hard-headed guy.

 

"But seriously, why are you here? Aren't a popular person like you supposed to be busy?" I inquired, still oblivious to his motive. He stepped on the gas pedal and accelerated. With eyes fixated on the road, he muttered, "Well look who's talking." I gave him an absurd look, I couldn't comprehend what he meant at all. "This is my first time at this college and the moment I stepped in, the first thing I heard everyone's talking about was how 'the legacy Jung Soojung rejected some ridiculously perfect guy."

 

I blew my bangs out of frustration. Really? Again? They were supposed to be talking how I contributed to Pinkf(x)'s first blue ribbon win not this. Yes, we did win. But that didn't seem to matter considering that this happened. "Why? Because your heart belongs to a certain someone that I know?"

 

I scoffed. Junho was trying to dig my darkest secret or maybe he was just acting oblivious. Either way he seemed suspicious right then.

 

"Myungsoo, he left right after the game, right? Do you know where he is?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"He's missing. That's why I'm here," Junho stopped at a red light and faced me. "Didn't you know? Me and the boys have been looking for him all around Seoul but still no signs of him. He called Jonghyun yesterday but it just went into mailbox. Something like he feels really awful and stupid."

 

"Why would I know where he is then?" I crossed my arms. "Soojung-ah. You're Jung Soojung. Not just any girl but Jung Soojung. The Soojung that matters a lot to Myungsoo. I don't know if you're still that dense to figure out, but you and Myungsoo, you guys aren't just friends. You're more than that," Junho stared at me for the longest second before speeding off once again. "As if he ever says that right to my face," I mumbled. "So you have no idea where he might be?" Junho kept pressing on. I glared at him, enough to confirm that I didn't have a clue at all.

 

"Okay, then. For now, we're going to where Evolution used to practice," Junho said. "You mean our high school?" 

 

"Eo."

 

 

 

After another 10 minutes, we finally arrived. Students were bustling around either joking with their friends or with a book in hand. They were dressed in the usual uniform, making me reminisce the past days. I knew that we just graduated last year, but it felt like it had been so long since I set foot here. A sense of nostalgia washed over me. This was where everything happened. My life, and how it was the best part with my friends by my side.

 

We rushed to the music room. Thankfully, the location was still the same. The room was unlocked, must be used by someone then. A good sign!

 

Junho and I barged into the room. But only to interrupt a band practice that was going on. No sign of Myungsoo whatsoever. We bowed and apologized, despite that they were obviously younger than us. Junho closed the door before ruffling his perfect hairdo in annoyance. "Where the hell is he? Aish, we went to his frat house, his parents' house, the burger shop downtown, the cafe in Hongdae, even our old high school! Where could he be hiding?"

 

I bit my lips. Was there really no way to trace him? "Have you tried calling him?"

 

"Geez, I don't know about you but that would be the first thing I do," Junho was starting to get sarcastic. He was just tired, I guess. 

 

"When I feel stressed out, I always come here. It's quiet and calming. Nothing's much here, but sometimes, I just need some alone time."

 

What the-- Could he really be there? "I think I know where he is," I uttered. Junho looked at me almost immediately, he looked hopeful enough. "Aish, but I'm not that sure...." "Just tell me where it is!" Junho was starting to get really tired by Myungsoo's disappearing act. I sighed heavily. Eh, what the hell? It wasn't like I got anything to lose.

 

Junho followed me through the long flight of stairs, upwards. I pushed open the door, revealing the usual cold breeze which scathed my bare arms. That never changed. The breeze here, always as ever cool and calming. I looked around, Junho did the same. But there was no sign of Myungsoo. Maybe I was wrong. I scoffed, how stupid of me to be thinking of this place?

 

"Let's just go," I sounded more disappointed than I thought but Junho gave in and turned his heels. Just as then, another door was pushed open. It was the small store located on the rooftop which had extra abandoned desks and chairs, even some of the janitor's supplies. I heaved out a sigh of relief. Stupid Kim Myungsoo to be hiding here. He on the other hand had a startled expression. He was shocked twice. First by seeing me, and second, seeing Junho. "What are you both doing here?"

 

"Yah! How can you be asking that question? We've been searching for you all this time and you're here. Tch, if I know, I would've come to Soojung right away. She obviously knew better," Junho flashed me a knowing look that I chose to ignore. It was just a hunch, geez. "Why the bother? It's not like I'm that great of a deal to you, right?" Myungsoo suddenly spatted. I was taken aback. I wasn't prepared to face an annoying, -like Myungsoo. It had been a tough day so far.

 

"Do you know how worried all of us are? You bailed on Infinite, just how in the world are you going to make it up to Sunggyu sunbae? You cost them a blue ribbon?!" Stupid Soojung. Was that all you could come up with? A blue ribbon excuse? Gahhhh, I hate myself. Why do I always spurt out different things than I intended to?

 

"That's all? That's the reason. Tch, blue ribbon my . That's the least of my problems," he put his hand in his pocket and kicked the air out of nothing. He had that annoyed look on. He must be really pissed then.

 

"Have you even think how worried they were? Jonghyun, Junho, Minho?"

 

"Aish, that Jonghyun. I knew I shouldn't have called him."

 

"And why didn't you answer your phone? At least you could've told me where you were."

 

"My battery's dead. And why should I? When I am obviously running away from you," his expression was stern. He kept on being rigid, making me feel uneasy.

 

"Tch, you're doing that again? What? You plan on ignoring me again?"

 

He chuckled bitterly. "Do you have any idea how much it hurts?" "Eo?"

 

"Do you know how much it hurts? Tch, and I thought I had yesterday sorted out. I was going to win, all-kill, and confess. In front of everybody, just to get over with that fear of confessing. But some cut in line and did it first. What a sad story, huh? I lose the blue ribbon and the girl. Ah, I am just so pitiful."

 

I bit my lips and held back my tears, I didn't know why but I was getting teary. "That's why you should've stayed, you ! If not you could've won. If not you could've known she rejected Kai."

 

"That's why I'm runnin--" he stopped, taking a moment to digest what I just said. "What did you say? You--rejected him? In front of everyone?"

 

"She's stupid too, you know. For holding on to the past when she could've just moved on with someone better."

 

Hold it in, Soojung. Don't get dramatic by crying your eyes out right now, just don't-- "I'm sorry. I should've just told you sooner. I love you, Jung Soojung," the next thing I knew I was in his embrace. He was hugging me, tightly, never wanting to let go. But that was the point for me. I broke down. I bursted into tears. Me, Jung Soojung, who thought girls who cry in front of men are weak, actually did the very thing right then. Irony of what love does to you. 

 

It felt warm. It felt nice. Being embraced by him, I never even imagined it. But it wasn't the comforting hug. It was just him. His presence alone was enough to make me feel comfortable. He was like home. I liked this feeling. For the first time, I didn't feel the need to exterminate this so-called 'love,' It felt relieved to finally get to hear those words which I longed for for years. And to be hearing it then, was pure miracle.

 

"You're not going to reply? Am I getting rejected?" Myungsoo and I broke out of 'our moment' and I just scoffed. Fine, I'd do my part too, then. "I love you too," I mumbled. "What? I can't hear you?" Oh now, he was just being annoying. "I said I love you," I said with a louder but stern voice this time. "Still can't hear you." "Yah, I've said it twice, is it not enough?!" and by then, I began hitting him on the arm already. The pain might be a little much as he gave in, "Okay, okay. I got you. Geez, why do I even like you in the first place?" "Same question here," I stuck out my tounge to him. Seriously, why do I even like him in the first place?

 

"Ehem! I'm still here, guys," Junho faked a cough and started to walk towards us. Both Myungsoo and I laughed out of embarassment. Great, we were so caught up we didn't realize Junho was there the whole time. "But, congrats bro! You too, Soojung. Ah, finally! Now I can spread the word about you two."

 

"Don't you have better things to do? Like being a real idol?" Myungsoo cocked his head to the side as Junho fished out his iPhone. Junho smirked as he took a sudden picture of us. "This one's going to be my solid proof. Later, then! Soojung, I'm sure you can go back to the college with your boyfriend now," he drawled on the word boyfriend. I swear, that idol was going to get a piece of my mind someday for being such a tease. No, screw that, everyone was going to get it.

 

"Boyfriend? Hmmm I like that word," Myungsoo was starting to sound like Woohyun and I just eyed him weirdly. Not that I wasn't happy about all this too, it was just that I felt awkward. It was my first relationship after all and having to call him as my...ugh, forget it, I couldn't say it.

 

"Do you remember it here?" he started walking to the edge of the rooftop after getting no response from me whatsoever. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like I didn't like the idea, it was just that it was too sudden, like a slap on the face kind of feel. I just had to get used to it although I didn't know how long that might take. I decided to walk following him as he continued to stare into vicinity.

 

It was a bright sunny morning with cold breezes caressing the skin at times. The weather was lovely come to think of it. I had just been too preoccupied with all the hate and sorority things that I forgot to just take back and enjoy the nature. That reminded me. Being up here always managed to calm me down. The breeze was cold, same as it ever had been, be it winter or summer. It was tranquility that lingered the open space, making me feel relaxed for once. I closed my eyes as I answered, "Yes, why wouldn't I?"

 

I could feel him looking at me even with my eyes closed. I opened one eye just to take a peek and my guess was right. He was looking at me, a smile was painted on his face making his eyes slightly look like crescents. He had that sincere smile of his, again, as always. He always smiled when he was with me and that fact made me happy. I was pleased to know that at least he enjoys my company. Then and now.

 

"This is where you left me," I bluntly said. I wasn't too hurt now but back then, I remembered the tears I spent on him. It hurt so much and regret was the only thing I could think of. Moving on was harder than what people said. I was devastated. I felt like it was too late. I seriously thought I would never get over him.

 

But that's the thing. I didn't. I never did. Not then, not when we met again, not until now. My heart still beats for him and it was all that mattered. Because now, I knew his heart beats for me too.

 

He scoffed, "That's the only thing you remembered? Tch."

 

"What? There's more?"

 

"Like when I showed you my secret hiding place and then this place becomes your hiding place too. Like when I have to hold back from kissing you right then. Like when I told you you play a big part in my life."

 

"You almost kissed me here?" I was utterly confused. When did...

 

"Yeah. You have no idea how hard it is for me to control myself when I see you so pretty like that," he turned to face me. "Like now."

 

I gulped hard. His face was getting cloesr and our eyes were locked in that moment. My heart was pounding so hard against my ribcage, I felt like it was going to burst. This was crazy. Kim Myungsoo's crazy. I couldn't handle this, it was all too crazy! I was snapped out of my reverie and I quickly pushed his forehead away with just one finger. So many things were happening at the time, so many things happened today. I could get mentally crazy because just an hour ago he was throwing a fit due to Kai's confession and now he was going to kiss me?

 

"Don't mess around like that anymore," I warned. It wasn't the first time he teased me like that. "I wasn't," I heard a mumble as he planted his hands in his pockets and turned to walk towards the door leading to the staircase downstairs. "Let's go," Myungsoo shouted as he proceeded towards the stairs without waiting for me. He could be blushing, but then again he didn't even turn around for me to confirm it. I chuckled. For some reason, it felt funny to me.

 

 

"Eo? Why are we here?" I looked around and realized that we were in Myeong-dong. People were buzzing in from everywhere, some in a rush, some leisurely walking down the streets of Seoul. It was still morning actually, well, close to noon. The sun would be up on our heads soon. What was he doing right now?

 

"Date," his short reply managed to get me somewhat flustered. "D-date?" He nodded apprehensively and slipped out of his seat belt. Myungsoo opened the door for me (not because I wanted to, I was just flustered that I didn't even move) and said, "Yah, get out of the car. It'll be noon soon." I obeyed in the midst of slightly feeling elated and at the same time flustered. He didn't even ask me out, he just brought me out. 

 

First dates. I had always wondered what that would be like. Would it be like the one in dramas? With extravagant candlelight dinner setting and exquisite piano being played live? With me wearing a dress that would cost a fortune and the guy looking handsome in a suit? 

 

Yeah right, Jung Soojung. That is if you date a chaebol coming from an already wealthy generation known to many.

 

But then again, I didn't expect it would be with him. I looked at Myungsoo intentively, he was babbling away about how there were many people there and how it was getting warmer even though it was fall. Tch, he was the one who wanted to come here. Albeit all that, I smiled inwardly. My first official date even if it is in the midst of the scorching sun on our heads, even if there's no fancy dinner, even if he's just wearing his usual checkered shirt and jeans, it was all that I needed. He was all that I needed. Sounded cheesy? I know, but it's true. Only the right person needed to be there, then the date would be an amazing one still.

 

We passed by the many little shops by the streets, acting goofy and silly as a couple. He would make me try on ridiculous accessories and having the time of his life laughing at me. I stared at him, annoyed and pissed. But then again, one had to be fair. I would put on the same thing on him and laughed out loud afterwards. He would be irked for a while, but then he too would join me in laughing. It felt silly but good. 

 

Pictures, couldn't leave them out right. I thought we took hundreds of selcas already that day. He said he wanted to capture every moment of 'our first date' together. Sometimes, he would take pictures of me and me only, and then I would chase him down because the pictures looked ugly. It was candid, and trust me, candid pictures of yourself are always the worst. He would defend himself, saying, "You look beautiful to me!" And no, it wasn't in a cheesy way, he was screaming at the time since I managed to hit him a few times. Even when I said that he was just being dishonest then, I actually blushed. I was changing even more as the day went by. Haish, and it was all because of Kim Myungsoo.

 

"Wow, this is so pretty!" I stopped by at a store that had a really cute bracelet. I was easily attracted to accessories anyways, no surprise there. 

 

"Ah, this would look pretty on a pretty girl like you, miss," a man about his thirties promoted. "A lot of girls nowadays buy it."

 

"What are you doing?" Myungsoo came from behind, almost startling me with his sudden appearance. I showed him the bracelet and his reaction, not too pleasing. "Isn't it pretty?"

 

"I think it's corny," he simply looked uninterested and I grimaced. Did he really have to say it was corny?

 

"Aish, young man, this is a couple bracelet, actually. It's good that you came with your boyfriend, you could buy this as your couple item!" the seller said in a bright tone. My face flushed a crimson red as I didn't realize it was a couple bracelet. The ahjusshi was holding the other pair of bracelet, showing it to Myungsoo.

 

But of course, Myungsoo was just being Myungsoo. "Haish, we don't need these kind of stuff. Let's go, Jung Soojung."

 

I scoffed, unbelievable at his reactions. I even rolled my eyes and glared at him. I didn't know why I was so offended, I never thought myself as a romantic and cheesy person either. But what Myungsoo did was just annoying. He didn't need to make it so obvious that he hates those kind of things. Not that I like them. No, never.

 

I stomped away and stumbled upon a street performance. There were a guy and a girl, seated, with the guy strumming his guitar and singing beautifully. His looks was not even that bad, and with his melodious voice, many were watching, especially teenage girls. I bet they were all mesmerized by him. The girl then joined in, creating a beautiful duet to listen to. It was the song entitled "Person, Love." Both of them had such amazing talents, it made me wonder if they were somewhat famous already.

 

"Tch, we could be better," Myungsoo was standing too near to me that it was almost like he whispered to me. "I'm much more handsome than that guy, right?"

 

I looked at him in disbelief. What? Was he suffering from the prince disease or something?

 

"Yah, say yes," he was getting mad that I didn't answer. "I don't want to lie on our first date," I smirked. Myungsoo gaped in disbelief as he exasperated. "Fine, fine. Go and date him then!" I covered my mouth so that I wouldn't laugh. Now he was the one who was getting annoyed. Tch, serves him right. "Should I?" I pretended to walk towards the front but my hand was held backwards. "Yah, don't joke around like this. I'm getting mad for no reason here," Myungsoo said.

 

"Try jealousy," I was enjoying teasing him. He sighed in frustration and gave in, "Okay, okay. Fine, he's more handsome. But you are my girlfriend. So stay with me," Myungsoo was still holding my wrist at the time and he dragged me away. I could only chuckle silently. Soojung 1, Myungsoo 0.

 

 

Myungsoo's red convertible screeched right in front of the familiar mansion. By the time we reached the sorority, it was already night time. I didn't even realize how time flew so fast. I guessed you could say that I enjoyed the date to the point that I didn't notice we spent the whole day together. It was simple but meaningful. Along with the hillarious occurences here and then, I felt happy. Contented. Elated. You name it. Every good kind of feeling possible.

 

"Thanks for today," I expressed my gratitude as I unclasped my seat belt. As my eyes met his, neither of us bothered to look away. Only silence ensued throughout the 'moment.' You might say it was cheesy, but there was just something much more than that. Looking into his eyes, his two hazel orbs complimented the rest of his equally perfect face. How lucky I was to actually have him? How lucky I was not to be in a one-sided love? How lucky I was to meet him again after two years?

 

It might be fate. He might be my destiny. But then again, I was too young for all that. I didn't know the first hand thing about love. He was the one who showed me what love was, the good and the bad. Right now, I just wanted to savour the moment. Because I could proudly say that I, Jung Soojung, was dating this Kim Myungsoo. To everyone, he was L. The popular, nonchalant MVP of Infinite who just came back from the US. He might be considered awfully cocky by the guys and dangerously handsome by the girls. But to me, he was just Kim Myungsoo. The guy whom I fell in love with then and now.

 

"Why are you staring at me?" he finally broke out of 'the moment' but his eyes never left mine. "I know I'm handsome. You don't need to stare at me for so long though." I scoffed but it came out more as a laugh. That ended our 'staring competition' for sure. "Yah, you really need to get yourself checked. I think you got the prince disease. You know, the one GD had back in his blonde days."

 

"It's not a disease. It's self-confidence," he defended.

 

"Sure," I tried not to laugh as he continued to act 'cool.' But it was not as easy. I just laughed at him even when it wasn't that funny. He too as if caught the laughing disease, started chuckling. I inhaled deeply to calm myself from laughing more. "I'll get going then." He smiled just before I exited his car. 

 

"Soojung!" I turned around and Myungsoo had already gotten out of the car, slightly jogging towards me. "I was debating to give you this, but..." he handed me the very bracelet earlier. 

 

"What's this?"

 

"Aish, it's the couple bracelet you wanted so much earlier. Don't embarass me! Just take it!" he shoved the bracelet into my hands and I noticed his cheeks turning into a shade of red. I chuckled. I never knew he had this side of him.

 

"Put it on," I asked him. "Eo?" he was bewildered by my request. "I said, put it on," he obliged in that state of shock. I was touched to be honest. No, it wasn't because of the fact that I wanted to buy it. Pfft, no. It was just that he would wear such ridiculous couple things. Him, KIm Myungsoo. Unbelievable but...it was happening. Right in front of my eyes. 

 

"Now, let me put yours," I handed out my empty hand, asking for his. "Eo?"

 

"You didn't just buy one, right?"

 

He fished out the other bracelet, one much similar to mine of course. I put it on his wrist, satisfied with the way it looked. "Thank you," I uttered those two words again. Just then, I tiptoed slightly to peck his cheek. I didn't know why I was so bold to do that, like we didn't even hold hands earlier. Or maybe that was nothing in other people's point of view. Whatever, that felt right just then. 

 

Myungsoo's cheeks blushed once again as he froze for a moment. It didn't take him that long to zone back in. He coughed suddenly and excused himself,"I have to go now. Goodnight." 

 

"Okay, goodnight," I chuckled seeing Myungsoo's antics. I never thought he would get fazed by a girl's kiss on the cheek. I meant, that was nothing, right?

 

Myungsoo got into his car and drove away as I waved to him. It was a memorable date after all.

 

"Heol, look whom we've got here," a girl with voluminous jet black hair stomped her way towards me with three other girls following her from behind. I was stopped in my tracks, not able to enter the sorority. "Ya, just because you're a legacy, you think you can just mess with Kai?" she started pushing me causing me to stagger backwards.

 

"Our Kai deserves someone way better. Not some cheapskate who two-times like you," she was catcalling me and I felt rage burned inside of me. "So? Should've I said yes? Tch, if I agreed to be his girlfriend, you guys would treat me the same."

 

"What did you just say?" she scoffed agitatedly. "I don't have time for this. So if you'll excuse me," I tried to get away with all this crap. I never wanted to have a catfight in the middle of the night like this anyways. It wasn't my fault that Kai got rejected. Yes, I felt sorry but what could I do? I didn't feel the same way.

 

My plan to just run away didn't go as planned as she grabbed hold of me, turned my body to face her and tried to slap me. Luckily, I managed to block it. Her minions gaped at my action as if it was a big no-no. What the hell was wrong with them?

 

"Yah, what are you guys doing?!" all of us turned to look at the owner of the voice and to her biggest surprise, it was Kai. The guy she admired so much that she dared to slap an innocent victim like me. "K-kai?"

 

He looked furious as he noticed what was going on. He let go of my grip against her wrist as he pushed me behind him impulsively. "Kai, it isn't like what it looks like," she looked utterly petrified compared to earlier.

 

"Then what is? I don't need some girls meddling in my love life," Kai's tone resounded anger. It wasn't like when he was with me. He was really mad then.

 

"Why are you doing this to noona? Eo? Noona is just trying to..."

 

"Noona? Tch, even my real noona doesn't care, why should you? Me getting rejected is my problem. Got that?"

 

"But..."

 

"And if anyone ever tried to hurt Soojung again, I swear you guys would pay. Got that?!"

 

Kai's ultimate yell was undefeatable. The girl just managed to nod along with her other friends. "Now, just go," he sounded more calm but nevertheless, they obeyed. As the girls were gone, Kai was leaving too.

 

"Kai!" it didn't felt right. I had to clear this between us. It was uncomfortable.

 

"I'm sorry," that was the only thing I could say. "I'm sorry that I rejected you, I'm sorry that you had to like me, I'm sorry for being oblivious. But then again, you said you were still in love with Yoona and all and I'm just..."

 

"Don't." That one word from him managed to stop me from blabbering much crap. I was beginning to utter things all at once. "Don't be sorry. That'll just make me even more pitiful."

 

"I...I just don't know what to say. I want us to be like before you know. I miss my friend. You promised me that you'll be my friend no matter what happens."

 

He sighed deeply. I was feeling even more sorry. I hated being the reason he was hurt. It made me feel uneasy too. "Then I'm sorry. I shouldn't make a promise I can't keep."

 

Kai his heels and walked away, leaving me feeling guilty as ever.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» shoutout to krystal! she turned 21 already! it is one day late in korea, but i still want to post this. #princessturns21. anyways, no it wasn't sehun. keke, i didn't plan to make it like that, it just turned out like that in the end. this chap means that myungstal has sailed! but will it last till the end? haha we have a long way to go. we're only at chap 9 lol. watch my lovable girl for more myungstal! <3 subscribe, comment and upvote! i love you dear subbies ^^