Noraebang

✿ goddess l SM Ent.'s new girl group
TnmV6KC.gif
  noraebang。
  july 25, 2014
"Since it's our free time, let's go to a noraebang and sing out hearts out without someone judging us" Arin suggested since they aren't doing anything. Their manager gave them a day free because they are all have been doing so much and doing well at the same time.

"We can eat there too, right?" Hyunsoo, added. They all cracked up because of Hyunsoo's love of food. "Yup, we can" Jenny confirmed. "Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Hyunsoo initiated and grabbed Vee's hand. "I want to eat too, and sing, and--- please let's go" the maknae, Vivian, cutely pleaded. Hyunsoo nodded.

"If we are going to go, we can't go with two missing members, right?" sensible Vee said. "Where's Seoul and Sojee?" Jenny looked around. "Maybe in their own world again, I'll text them the location. They could just follow us. Those two know their way around Seoul" Arin decided, her members agreed.

It is just a matter of ten minutes when they finally stepped foot on one of the famous noraebangs in Seoul. They got a room and ordered different kinds of foods. "Are this all your treat, Arin-unnie?" Vivian asked the leader who is texting the two missing girls. Hyunsoo crossed her fingers while Jenny giggled. Arin pretended to think. She smiled and went back to her phone. "Yah, unnie~ please answer me~" Vivian tried to make Arin speak as she did aegyo. Arin giggled and nodded. "Yay! It's unnie's treat!" Vivian and Hyunsoo both shouted in victory, as Jenny and Vee jokingly facepalmed themselves.

"Who's the first one to sing?" Arin asked, putting her phone in her jeans' pocket. Hyunsoo raised her hand with a grin. "All right, we know you're the one who will sing first" Vee said. "Main vocals, tch" Jenny jockingly mocked her and all of them laughed. Hyunsoo went closer to the machine and typed in her song's code as seen in the songbook, 08934.

Her chosen song's title and its singer popped out on the screen. "You and I by Park Bom-sunbaenim?" Vee affirmed herself. Hyunsoo nodded as she took the mic from the stand next to the machine, she faced the six monitors hanged on the wall as the instrumental started.

Even though Hyunsoo isn't on stage anymore, she still sang the song beautifully and with emotions. She always hit the high notes and still applies good voice techniques. After finishing the song, all of her members clapped in amazement and praised her for a job well done.

Seoul and Sojee opened the door and finally entered the room."You finally came" Jenny mock-commented making all of them laugh. "Where have you been?" Arin asked. "The three-story Dunkin' Donuts in Hongdae, we're with two Youngjaes, annoying Daehyun, and another annoying Jackson" Seoul answered while sitting down. "Two Youngjaes?" Vee repeated. "Choi and Yoo, the one from GOT7 and the other from B.A.P" Sojee explained. "We know we aren't stupid" Jenny joked them again, earning a heartfelt laugh from all of them.

"Okay, now that we are complete, let's have a game" leader Arin suggested and the other six leaned in closer to her to hear what she is going to say. "Before singing a song, one must first say her dedications. First, to whom and second, why are you dedicating the song to that person. Failure to comply means she is the one who has to clean our whole dorm for the rest of the week. Agreed?" Arin explained and the girls nodded in unison.

"Who's going to go first?" Seoul asked. "Let's sing Touch My Body from SISTAR-sunbaenim!" Vivian suggested and looked at Hyunsoo, Seoul, and Sojee. "Alright" Sojee agreed and grabbed Seoul's wrist as they go in front and get the other mics next to the machine. Hyunsoo skipped to the front, still holding her mic from before. Vivian took the last free mic and stood next to Sojee.

"So, I dedicate this to Lee Byunghun, the short one. Because I have a crush on him" Vivian straightforwardedly said, earning laughs from Arin and Vee, while Jenny cheered for her. "I dedicate this to my underwear, specifically my bra because sometimes it won't hold my chest even though it's the right size and my s did not get any smaller" Sojee frankly said, making all the members laugh and her randomness. "I dedicate this to Bang Yongguk rather than Daehyun-- oh my dear God, have you seen him up close? He is so damn handsome" Seoul's fangirl side came out. The others are trying to supress their laughs while nodding their heads. "And I dedicate this to- ah- umm-- SISTAR itself? It's like a thank you for making such a catchy song" Hyunsoo said, making leader Arin clap and faked wiping her tears away. Vivian then typed in the song's code, 01535.

The four girls then started to sing, not seriously but they enjoyed themselves. After the song, Arin stood up and Seoul handed Arin her mic. "I dedicate this to my current inspiration. Because you make me happier each day" Arin explained, making her members smile by her sincere dedication. They knew whom she is dedicating the song to, current inspiration, it is Ok Taecyeon.

Arin typed in the code and AOA's Love Is Only You sure enough popped out on the screens. Arin sang the song with such sincerity and feelings, that you can really feel she's happy. When the song ended, the six girls gave her round of applause and Vee patted her in the back. Vee stood up and took Hyunsoo's mic.

"This one is dedicated to myself because no one can bring me down" Vee introduced. All the six girls cheered for her sincerity and determination. Vee keyed in her code and then Lee Hyori's Miss Korea's lyrics popped in the screen. "Let's all have solos! Hyunsoo, Vee, and I had already had them so that leaves four of you. Who's going to go next?" Arin announced while clapping her hands for Vee's beauitufl rendition.

Jenny took the mic from Vee's hand and comfortably stood in the front. "Yes, I'm not going to dance or rap or anything" Jenny first said, making all the girls giggle. "You know me guys, don't expect a Hyunsoo-level for me, obviously, well she's the main vocals" Jenny continued. "Kidding aside, I dedicate this song to my eye candy, thank you for giving my heart and my eyes a really sweet treat" Jenny finally dedicated and entered the song's code in the machine.

"Dangshin..." she started as EXO-K's Into Your World's instrumental played and the lyrics flashed on the screen. Jenny definitely poured her heart into the song and made the simple singing a performance level. Jenny got the loudest cheer. "As a reward, you can give the mic whenever you want to sing next" Vee said and all agreed. Jenny handed the mic to Vivian, who doesn't seem surprised.

"This is not special or anything, it's just-- this song is my current addiction and it deserves to be heard, I dedicate this to all of you who I believe has a good taste in music" Vivian simply said and pressed in the buttons. One of Taeyang's newest track, Love You To Death; its instrumental played and Vivian started to sing. As expected, Vivian delivered the track gracefully and sang it without problem. Seoul grabbed the mic from the maknae and smoothed her shirt while walking towards the front.

"I'm going on a different side, I'm not going to sing, but this song contains a little bit singing. I'm dedicating this to Best Absolute Perfect's Jung Daehyun because of this pushing and pulling and confusing thing I don't know what is it called" Seoul introduced and just like the others, pressed her numbers. INFINITE H's Alone's lyrics flashed out on the six monitors on the wall and the instrumental blasted on the speakers. Seoul being the main rapper, had perfect control of the words and great flow. After the song, she handed the mic to the last one who isn't performing.

Sojee, a little bit nervous, went to the front. She showed a little smile but quickly changed to a sad one. "This day used to be special for me" Sojee said and released a sigh, the six other girls leaned in closer, being interested in the story she has to tell. Sojee looked around to control the tears b in her eyes. "It was just a year and half ago when I had my first love. He is perfect. He understands me very well. He's just-- too good to put in words but then, I don't know, something came up. I think it was me, I am the problem. I'm not good for him" Sojee the tears in, making ache. "He is my first kiss, first date, first boyfriend. I don't know" Sojee shifted her position. Sojee released another deep sigh at the mic. "This song is dedicated to Barom Yu. Thank you" Sojee finally finished and the six girls became a little bit shocked to learn that C-CLOWN's Rome is Sojee's ex-boyfriend.

Sojee typed in the numbers that represent the song's code. IU's song, My Old Story's instrumental began echoing the room. Sojee started to sing and began to cry but still did not stop singing at the second line. Seoul came in and finally hugged her when she started singing the chorus and the others rushed and joined in, making it a group hug.