D-1 Goddess' Debut

✿ goddess l SM Ent.'s new girl group
TnmV6KC.gif
  before the day。
  july 2, 2014

"In my honest opinion, we shouldn't tire ourselves and we should take a rest" Vee said and laid down on the floor of SM's practice room. Tomorrow is their debut, and the girls are practicing and preparing hard for such event. They're going to be live and they have to give the best of their abilities.

"I wanna rest too" Hyunsoo second Vee's opinion and laid with her on the floor. "Yah~ guys, get up! No time for rest! We have to really master this so we can't make mistakes tomorrow. We can't allow any mistake" the responsible leader, Arin said. But the two didn't budge, their bodies are still aching from the non-stop practice.

Sojee finally sat down on the floor, giving up. Seoul grabbed her water bottle in the corner and instead of drinking it, she poured the water on her face. "This is really exhausting" Seoul sighed and laid down with her arms and legs spread widely. Vivian and Jenny managed to drage themselves in the couch and took a quick nap. "Fine, okay, I can see you're all tired, let's rest for about half an hour" Arin announced and she herself slumped into one of the practice room's beanbags.

"Unnie, is this going to end?" Vivian complained in a rather dramatic way. "Drama queen actress maknae" Sojee teased before laying her head into Seoul's stomach. "Yah, yah~ your head is heavy" Seoul kidded and moved a little bit. "Hey! I'm the actress of this group" Vee joined in to the fun, her remark made all of them laugh.

Just then someone opened the door. "Oh, Suho-oppa, annyeong" Vivian first greeted the visitor. Suho smiled, bowed, and gently closed the door. "I have some ramen and barbecue for your guys. I heard that you're practicing for almost 6 hours and you've been munching on nothing except sweet potatoes and water" EXO-K's faithful leader said and put down at three brown bags on the floor. He put his hands on his pocket and smiled a little wider. "Help yourselves, that's all my treat" Suho continued. Suho walked towards the door but then a voice stopped him.

"Junmyeon-ssi, thank you for the amazing food!" Hyunsoo shouted, probably with something stuffed in . Suho chuckled, shook his head, and got out of the practice room. "Wow, Junmyeon is extra thoughtful today" Jenny said and then ate a piece of barbecue. "I think I know why" Arin commented and looked at Hyunsoo, who's stuffing herself with food. Arin just laughed and looked at Jenny who laughed as well. "Something, eh?" Jenny remarked.

They heard the door open once again, which caught all of their attention. "Yah! Yah! Did Junmyeon-ah came here?" Luhan asked them in a loud voice. The seven girls nodded, each of them holding a barbecue stick. "Oh, so I see-- Well, I'm just dropping to say that part of that is my treat too! I bought all the ramen!" Luhan proudly said and he smiled. "Won't you thank me?" Luhan kidded. "Thank you. Now, get out" Vee said with full of noodles. Luhan laughed and nodded, "okay, okay, I'll get out now". Luhan quickly opened the door and shut it loudly, only for him to open in once again and let his head out through the opened space of the door. "Hey! And Jenny? Eat well! Bye!" he cheerfully reminded and shut the door, gently this time. "Something, eh?" Arin said back at her, in which Jenny jokingly rolled her eyes and ate another spoon of ramen.