D-day Goddess' Debut

✿ goddess l SM Ent.'s new girl group
TnmV6KC.gif
  debut。
  july 2, 2014

"After this, you're on girls" the PD instructed them and the girls nodded. Five other rookie groups are going to perform in the debut stage, and with the of luck, the girls are the first performer of the debut stage.

GOT7 is currently performing their comeback song, A, onstage. They're one of the top tens in M!Countdown. Fans and viewers alike are watching them intently, as they exude strong charisma and they perform really good. The girls hope to show awesome performance skills too and get a good feedback from the audience. Right now, all they can think of is what will happen if they fail.

"Ladies, just relax, okay? Enjoy the stage. If you make any mistake, recover quickly and just smile, okay? I know you're nervous as I am but don't look at the negative side, focus on the positive side, is that clear?" Arin stepped up her game as the group's leader. Her crew smiled and regained positive energy because of her encouragement.

"It's not working, so stop fronting, I know you want me, let's start talking" Mark rapped and indicated the end of the song. The lights went out and GOT7 went backstage. "Annyeong~" Vivian and Hyunsoo greeted their sunbaes and bowed. Youngjae and Yugyeom smiled and greeted them too. "Hey, Jinny, we need to talk" Jackson called Sojee in English, Sojee obliged and Jackson slung an arm around her and began to talk to her in the lowest volume of his voice.

"Your leader's hot" Jackson smirked which made Sojee lightly slap him in his back. "Don't try to hit on Arin-unnie!" Sojee warned him, of course, they're the English line, they conversed in the language most people around them won't understand, English. "I'm not hitting on her, okay? I've got my eye on someone. I'm just wondering--" Jackson continued but Sojee cut him off.

"What?"

"Just listen, okay? This'll not take long"

"After Jung Joon-Young-ssi and Ahn Jaehyun-ssi introduces you, you girls come in, alright?" the same PD reminded them and the girls nodded. "Can you talk faster?" Sojee smacked Jackson in the head. "Sojin! That hurts!" Jackson gently touched his head and massaged the area lightly. "What do you wanna say?" Sojee said in a loud voice, which made the people on backstage look at her. "Keep it down, okay?" Jackson whispered to her and again slung his arm. "Look, Taecyeon-hyung has been eyeing Arin-noona for now" he said his true intentions and Sojee nodded, she knows this is going good. Ok Taecyeon is a very nice guy.

"And? What kind of help do you need?"

"Can you get Arin's number and then send it to me? I'mma give it to Taecyeon-hyung, so he can make his move"

"Why can't Taecyeon-sunbae make the move?"

"He's super busy right now, though he really wants to see Arin-noona personally but he really can't-- comeback preparations. So? Deal? Get me Arin-noona's number?"

"How am I so sure Mr. Wang, that this isn't one of your tricks to try to hit on my unnie?"

"I don't go for older women? And I told you, I have my eye on someone more special"

"Goddess, on stage now!" the PD called the girls out. Sojee removed Jackson's arm from her shoulders. "I've gotta go" she said. "Hey! Wait! Is it a deal?" Jackson began to walk backwards and held two thumbs-up. "Hey, lover boy, let's go" Mark called Jackson in English and dragged him from behind through his shirt collar. "Ms. Ahn? Hey! What?!" Jackson shouted. "Okay! Okay!" Sojee shouted back as he is getting farther and farther away. Jackson smirked and winked, he removed Mark's grip from his collar and turned around to walk away. "You're disgusting, Jackson Wang!" Sojee , then she shook her head and giggled.

"Someone's in full bloom" Seoul kidded her, Sojee's eyes widen and laughed once again. "Jackson? Me? Please" she simply answered. "I can smell roses and see sparks, I'm a love expert" Vee joined the two, and Sojee teasingly rolled her eyes and giggled more evidently. "Yah! Yah! Kaja~ Kaja!" Arin called the three out.

"Hands in" Arin commanded and the ladies did what she told. "Goddess fighting!" they did their ritual with more energy and determination this time than they did any in the past before. They're really sure of themselves now, with more positivity, charisma, and a lot of commanding power.

"And this is Goddess' with their debut song, Tell Me Tell Me!" Jaehyun announced with enthusiasm and by then, the spotlight's focused on the seven girls now, as their debut song's instrumental track echoed throught the speakers. The seven girls began dancing and singing.

For a first timer, they didn't seem bad. They did not make any awkward expression on the camera, and showcased the cute and refreshing feel of the song. The seven angels executed the choreography amazingly and maybe because of beginner's luck or maybe because of their hard work, they did not commit any mistake.

"I wanna be, be your love, be, be your love" the girls harmoniously sang the last part of the song and strike their ending pose on the camera. Finally, their debuted and it is a success. The audienced cheered for them and after a five-second pause, the lights finally turned off signaling their stage is over.

"Good work, Goddess!" the PD greeted them backstage, the seven girls could only bow as a sign of gratitude. The seven girls headed quickly to the dressing room which they share with Hyomin, making a solo debut.

"I watched your performance in the monitor! It was really great!" Hyomin complimented them, smiling. "Thank you, sunbae" the leader represented the group to show appreciation to Hyomin's comment. "No, Hyomin-unnie would be better, neh?" she casually said. The girls just smiled and bowed their heads. Even though the girls are really outgoing and loud, Hyomin's aura is a bit exquisite and elegant. The girls thought that their cheery personalities would not fit in Hyomin's atmosphere.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go. I just really waited for your performance" Hyomin sincerely said and giggled. "Goodbye, unnie" the seven girls bid farewell as Hyomin grabbed her bag and exited the dressing room with two assistants following her.

"Wow" Jenny remarked and sat on the sofa. "That was amazing" she continued and closed her eyes. "This means, celebration, right unnie?" Hyunsoo asked all of them and searched for approval. The only face who looked at her is Vee's, who seemed to look rather tired and annoyed at her. "Are you kidding?" she said at Hyunsoo. Hyunsoo is shocked at her unnie's sudden change of emotion. Of course they were all tired, but they're still happy and feel great, right?

"Of course we will! Let's go!" Vee announced happily making Hyunsoo laugh because of relief and happiness while the five others cheer and made random noises. "Let's call manager-nim already! My mind is filled with different kinds of foods right now!" Seoul energetically squealed at Arin. Arin just laughed and grabbed her phone from her bag. "Okay, okay, calm down" she said while dialling their manager's number.