Aftershock

✿ goddess l SM Ent.'s new girl group
TnmV6KC.gif
  aftershock。
  july 3, 2014

"I feel really badass" Vivian said as she sipped her iced coffee. Hyunsoo nodded along and took another slice of the cheesecake they ordered. "We have to go back to the practice room after an hour, we have to record our debut stage tonight for Inkigayo" Arin reminded them and shifted more comfortably in her seat.

"Yah, your phone's beeping again" Vee noticed and smiled. She ate her croissant and placed her head on Hyunsoo's shoulder, who is currently sipping her coffee non-stop. "Unnie, lemme guess, Taecyeon-oppa?" Jenny teased their leader and smirked before drinking her very own caramel macchiato.

You've probably guessed it right, the girls are in a cafe, Cafe DaNi to be exact. It is owned by Teen Top's main vocalist, Niel, which explains the cafe's name. The girls decided to go there, the cafe being one of the most popular cafes for idols and because of it's highly praised beverages and pastries.

"According to Jaebum-oppa and to me, Taecyeon-oppa is a really great guy, Arin-unnie. Go for him" Jenny continued. "Ya, does everybody know where Seoul-unnie and Sojee-unnie is?" Hyunsoo asked, also resting her head on top of Vee's. "Somewhere out there, probably in the world of their own. We all know they're secretly a couple" Vee joked and everybody laughed.

"Yah, yah! Are you talking about us?" Sojee suddenly said, appearing at Vee's back. Vee turned around to look at her in the eyes with a serious face. Vee smiled and laughed. "Probably" she simple answered, making Seoul and Sojee laugh along. "Where did you go?" Vivian asked and pouted. Sojee and Seoul took the free two seats next to Hyunsoo.

Seoul and Sojee looked and smiled at each other, they communicate really well with each other. "DAEHYUN ASKED FOR MY NUMBER!" Seoul excitedly shouted, then Sojee lightly smacked her in the head. "Yah! Not so loud! We're still idols!" Sojee reminded her, grabbed Vee's croissant, and ate it. Vee just stared at her in awe and shock then she giggled. "Sorry, unnie" Sojee said while chewing what she bit and gave back the croissant to Vee.

"She's acting like a kid since earlier. I swear she's the biggest Daehyun fangirl" Sojee joked and giggled. Seoul collected herself and began to act like her normal, proper self. "Is not" she said and crossed her arms. "Wow, seems like almost all of us has a blooming love life" Jenny kidded, still eyeing Arin who's texting Taecyeon furiously. "Is she texting Taecyeon-sunbae?" Seoul asked, in a whisper-like voice. "Unnie's texting him since forever" Hyunsoo commented and made Jenny nod in agreement.

"I guess, it's you and Jackson's work?" Vee said, finally finishing her croissant and wiping her hands with the tissue. "Mostly me" Sojee smirked, while Seoul jokingly facepalmed herself and shaking her head. "I should've known" Jenny butted in and drank.

"Woah, Goddess is here!" a familiar voice echoed through the first floor. The seven girls faced to who said it and it turned out to be Teen Top's very own fake maknae, Ricky. "Shh~ yeobo, not too loud. You're embarrassing us!" Changjo, the real maknae, instructed him. But Ricky playfully creased his brows and faced Changjo. "This is Niel-hyung's cafe! I have my right to fanboy here!" Ricky glared at him, jokingly. Changjo just shook his head in defeat and walked towards the girls' table.

"Hey there" he greeted, and the girls bowed their heads lightly to show some respect and also as a form of greeting back. "I'm sorry for Changhyun's attitude--" but Changjo again is cut off by Ricky who stormed towards him. "I'm a big fan, your performance is great last night! Really great!" Ricky complimented them. "Thank you, sunbae" Jenny represented Goddess. The leader is too focused on replying on Taecyeon's messages.

"Yah! Why did you guys--" L.Joe came in, a little hot-tempered, to the cafe. He stopped at the middle of the sentence when he saw Goddess. He's little flustered, because it's a very rare thing to see female idols hanging out on a public cafe with no to little make-up on, and they still look outstandingly gorgeous. "Leave me outside" L.Joe slowly continued. Yes, all of the girls are really pretty but only one caught his attention the most.

Ricky smiled and instantly knew what's going on in his hyung's mind. "Oh, annyeong" L.Joe greeted them in a rather shy way, he looked at each of the girls but his eyes really land on one person. "You're Vivian, right?" he asked, nervously, but he's trying to hide it. Lee Byunghun never became like this because of a girl. Vivian nodded and smile, which made L.Joe blush even more.

Changjo and Ricky are starting to snicker, and the girls are finally registering on their minds what's going on, well, that is except for Arin, whose eyes is still glued to her phone's screen. "Someone's going cuckoo" Hyunsoo commented which made of them laugh except for L.Joe, who is still trying to recover and get a hold of himself.

"You're really pretty" L.Joe said in a small but still understandable voice. Vivian smiled a little wider and manage to mouth a thank you, because she herself are trying to hide the fact that she's blushing furiously. "I need to get a boyfriend" Sojee randomly said, once again, making them all laugh. "There's Jackson Wang" Vee . Sojee laughed sarcastically, and pretending to wipe tears away from her eyes. "Mrs. Sojin Wang" she jokingly said and smiled again, in a sarcastic way.

Jenny seemed to notice that Changjo is whispering something at L.Joe's ear, and L.Joe seem to comprehend what he says. Changjo finally finished and patted his back. Ricky winked at them while Changjo gave them a salute marking goodbye. The two headed at the cafe's second floor and stayed there. While L.Joe, regaining his confidence back and realizing he's the 'the' L.Joe, went closer to Vivian, and leaned his head into her shoulder. "Say, I wanna get to know you better. How about giving me your number?" he smoothly said, which made girls giggle, that is again, except for Arin.

Vivian smiled at looked at him at the corner of her eyes. "Nope" her giggly face suddenly turned into a serious one. The girls laughed even more at her reply. "No?" L.Joe asked for affirmation and Vivian nodded. "Well, okay. I'll still have my way" L.Joe confidently said, stood up properly, and put his hands on his jeans' pockets. Vivian tilted her head a bit to face L.Joe, in which L.Joe winked at her and began his descent upstairs.

"Vee-unnie, we need to get our own boy" Sojee lifted her hand in the air, suggesting for a high-five. "No, I need to find myself a guy. You have Mr. Wang" Vee jokingly answered her in a serious way, even crossing her arms. "Unnie-yah! Just high-five me, okay?" Sojee said, grabbed Vee's hand and made it high-five with hers.