Refreshment Club

✿ goddess l SM Ent.'s new girl group
TnmV6KC.gif
  refreshment club。
  july 4, 2014

The girls of Goddess are in the Arirang studio again but for a different purpose this time. No strong charisma nor extra practice is needed, the girls are going to be themselves for their first variety guesting, Arirang's famous After School Club.

"We'll be on in a minute" Eric said to them, smiling. He's After School Club's main MC and has been hosting the show ever since it started. "You haven't told us who's the guest MC" Jenny told him in English, Eric chuckled and nodded. "Correction, MCs" he answered back in English too. Just then, the PDs instructed Eric to go in his seat.

"Live in 4, 3, 2, and 1" the director signalled that the cameras are already rolling. Eric started to make a serious face. "Just then these seven girls made headlines in Korean music scene, sweeping the music charts with their debut song, Tell Me, Tell Me" he introduced in a broadcast-like tone and he talked in English, as the show is a International Fans-oriented show. Then he began to look around, it's part of the gag.

"Here's the video" Eric said and the screen showed what Goddess does on stage. As seen on the video, the seven girls are making corny jokes and laughing themselves off. They did not know they are being filmed and when they're doing that. And they did not also know they are being filmed while they are in the show's orientation and script-reading.

But then after that hilarious scenes, they made a slideshow of their comeback photos and featured their song, playing in the background, finally ending with their logo. "Okay, welcome the newest girl group that will take the world by storm, Goddess!" Eric introduced them and the camera shifted towards the seven beautiful girls sitting on the opposite side of him.

"Annyeon haseyo! Goddess fighting! Goddess-imnida" the girls greeted. "So introduce yourselves, one by one" Eric instructed and looked at the cue card he's holding.

"Hello! I'm Goddess' leader Arin!"

"I'm Goddess' visual Vee!"

"Ppyong, ppyong~ Goddess' main vocals, Hyunsoo!"

"Goddess' maknae, Vivian!"

"Annyeong! I'm Goddess' awesome main rapper, Seoul!"

"Greatest of them all, Sojee! Goddess' lead rapper!"

"Super main dancer Jenny!"

They finished their introduction quickly. "Who's Goddess' English line?" Eric asked; Sojee and Jenny raised their hands. "Even though I know where you're from Jenny, where did your English speaking skills came from?" Eric questioned her. "I'm from Seattle" Jenny answered, in English obviously. "And Sojee?" he asked the other. "I'm from Sus, England" Sojee answered honestly. "Explains the hinting British accent" he kidded.

"Hey, Eric-ah, where's the guest MCs? I'm still expecting Kevin though" Jenny continued with some teasing sound evident in her voice. "Unfortunately, my mate isn't here because of U-KISS' world tour, but we have these too amazing boys from GOT7--" Eric introduced and sarcastically stressed the word 'amazing'. "Oh God no" Sojee said, making all of them crack up.

Not even finished introducing them, Jackson and Mark came to the set. "What? We are really awesome" Jackson said, taking a seat beside Eric, while Mark is facepalming himself. "Guys, I'm didn't even said your name yet" Eric joked at the two. "Why are you here?" Jackson pointed at Seoul. Seoul faked a shocked expression and placed the mic near , "I'm the guest, you're the guest MC" she answered.

"I know, I'm just testing you" Jackson said, still full of confidence. Sojee mockingly flipped her hair and rolled her eyes, making the studio erupt in laughter. "Hey, no fighting" Eric joined in the fun. "I don't know a person named Jackson Wang" Mark also kidded. "The guy is embarrassing" Jenny also joked, and again all of them laughed but instead wallowing in self pity, Jackson striked a sunflower pose and made pretty eyes in the camera.

"Guys, if you want to see your tweets live, use #ASCRollCall and if you want to ask or request anything from Goddess just use #ASCGoddess, alright? So, for now let's have a Q&A with the members of Goddess to see who knows them best, their fellow members or the fans?" Eric introduced and the two guest MCs and the girls nodded. 

The big screen lighted up with the first question. "Who is the first member to wake up?" Mark read the question and the girls exchanged glances. "Arin-unnie?" Vivian answered first, the other part of maknae line agreed. "I also think it should be Arin-unnie because she's the oldest and she's the leader" Vee honestly concluded. "Okay, let's see the answer" Eric said and the screen showed Arin's face. Instead of just clapping, the girls shouted in victory and some are stumping their feet. 

"Wait, before the next question, I have a special question that isn't featured on the screen" Jackson said, gaining all of their attention. "Fine, what is it?" Eric asked, rather curiously but still smiling. "Who is the densest member?" Jackson revealed his question. Seoul looked at Sojee first before the others followed. "Is it me?" Sojee asked for affirmation. "Wow you really know each other very well" Jackson said, chuckled and clapped. "Are you hinting something, huh Jack-jack?" Eric and poked different parts of his body. Mark just laughed. "Nothing much" Jackson answered.

"Let's continue then" Eric announced and again their gazes are on thr large screen. "Who's the member that eats the most?" Eric continued. The girls all pointed their fingers at Hyunsoo and Hyunsoo raised her hand while giggling. "Once again, you're all correct" Eric exclaimed, chuckling because of their cute actions. "I swear you're the cutest girl group ever" Eric complimented and the girls smiled and nodded. "I know you like girls but I swear Eric Nam, if you're trying to hit on Sojee, you're going to through me first" Jackson warned him with teasing and little seriousness hinting in his voice. Mark is just smoothing his back while chuckling. "I'm not hitting on Sojee bro!" Eric clarified and high-fived Jackson. "You know I love you bro" he continued and hugged him. Mark hugged along. "Group hug" Mark said while tackling the two. The girls are just giggling because of so much silliness radiating around them.

"We already know we're cute" Sojee answered, still laughing. "Wow, are you flirting with Eric?" Jackson mockingly asked, putting his hand near his heart in a dramatic way. "Jackson Wang, please" Sojee answered, making all crack up.