Asdfghjklz♥

Tender Nightfall ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

Dara’s POV

 

“Jessica-ah! Do you really not kidding me?”

“Yes! I’m not kidding you! I’ve seen them at the backstage! They are all damn handsome!”

“I know right! They are! Very! Tell me more!”

“Yah! You already have Himchannie!”

“I don’t ca-------“

 

 

 

 

“NOONA~ WAKE UP!!!!”

 

 

I opened my eyes because of shocked. Did I just almost say that I don’t care about Himchan?! I rubbed my eyes and looked who’s in front of me, it’s my brother. I sighed heavily and took a glance at the clock on my side table. , there’s only 30 minutes left or else, I’m going to be late!

 

“Hurry noona~ Himchan hyung is waiting for you!” He said before closing the door of my room.

 

I quickly grabbed a wardrobe (that is presentable enough to wear at school) and took a bath. I’ve dreamt about Jessica today. Aish, maybe because I just misses her so much. She’s now a trainee on a company, the company discovered her voice before we entered college when she decided to join on a singing competition. And Donghae, he’s also a trainee on the same company with Jessica.  We are still friends, they call me everytime that they have time.

After 15 minutes of bath and 5 minutes of getting ready, I looked at the poster that is glued on my wall. The poster which I temporarily hide everytime Himchan will enter on my room. I touched the faces of them one by one and bid goodbyes. Am I sounds like creep? I can’t help it. I lo--- like them. Maybe if Himchan can read my thoughts by now, he’ll probably ignore me for a week!

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I saw Himchan talking to my uncle.  My widowed aunty finally found a man that she can spend her lifetime with, and it’s Mr. Kang. Yes, Mr. Kang, as in our boss at the Coffee Shop. They got married last spring. Well, I’m kinda lazy to tell their cute love story because it’s too long.

 

“Good morning uncle, aunty, Sanghyun.. and you are?” I asked innocently to my Himchannie. He raised an eyebrow and grabbed my wrist.

“I’m Himchan, come ‘on we’re late!”

 

I just chuckled. I love the way he ride on my jokes. He gave me my helmet and he wore his. I sat on his back and hugged him tight until we reached our school. We don’t have the same schedules except for the acting class so we bid our goodbyes before we parted and go to our rooms. Aish, that careless Himchan! He didn’t even notice that I haven’t ate my breakfast yet!

 

As I walked to get at our homeroom, my phone vibrated. I pulled my phone out of the pocket of my jeans. It’s Himchan.

 

 

From: My Tatsmato<3

Good morning princess! :’*
I know it’s your free hour this morning!
Go grab some breakfast at the cafeteria. If I found out that you didn’t eat breakfast, you’re dead krungy!
Asdfghjklz ♥
 

 

I smiled like an idiot after reading his message. How can he memorize my schedule? Well, I’m hungry so I better get going. I went to the cafeteria and bought my breakfast. The canteen staffs looked at me weirdly, well maybe because it’s too early for buying foods. I just smiled at them and mouthed that I haven’t eat my breakfast yet.

I sat on good-for-two-table and began to devour the foods in front of me. Suddenly, two young boys grabbed their chair and sat across me. It’s my dongsaengs.

 

“Good morning noona~ mind if we share table with you?” The tall with fair skin asked me. Obviously, it’s Junhong a.k.a Zelo.

“It’s okay, you don’t have classes too?” then I opened my mouth for having a big bite on my sandwich.

The masculine brunette shook his head. “Anieyo.” He simply said after sipping on his orange juice.

 

I just nodded and continued to eat my foods. These two young men in front of me are Junhong and Jongup. They are from the Dance category. They really have a talent on dancing which I’m not good at. They are just sophomores and they are already a member of B.A.P, which is Himchannie’s group. There’s a lot of group here in our school, especially in dancing, traditional music, vocal categories. I’m at acting category so I didn’t bother myself to join or make some group thing like that.

My Himchannie is one of the founder of B.A.P. Yongguk heard the song and amused by his talent in instruments while Yongguk is very talented at writing lyrics. They decided to join together and founded Best Absolute Perfect a.k.a B.A.P! Until they’ve met Daehyun, Youngjae and these two men in front of me. After a year, they became one of the famous groups in school.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter