Jealous Tatsmato♥

Tender Nightfall ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four

Himchan’s POV

 

I decided to come at my Dara’s house early because I don’t want us to be late again and I want to talk to Sanghyun if how was the dinner last night with Rome and his Eomma. I pressed the doorbell several times before Uncle opened the door. He was shocked when he saw me, yeah, this is the first time I came here this early. He let me come in and I immediately searched for Sanghyun.

 

“Oh, you’re early Himchan-ah.” Said aunty while making pancakes. I entered the kitchen and sat on the stool beside Uncle who’s now reading a newspaper.

“Neh, good morning, where’s Sanghyun?”

“On his dreamland.” Uncle chuckled.

I rubbed the back of the neck and rested my head on my folded forearms on the table. “How was the dinner here with Rome?” I asked lazily.

“You know him?” She faced us, she’s smiling. “He grew a lot, I remember him having a bath with Dara!” she exclaimed, laughing.

I frowned and stood up, “Mwo?!”

“Easy Himchannie, that was a long time ago! They’re still kids.” She explained and still laughing, “Would you like a coffee?” I shook my head.

I sighed, I’m over reacting again. “But if you see the gazes of that guy on Dara last night, it was really something.” Uncle disturbed before sipping on his coffee and smirked.

“Yah! I’m pretty sure that it’s nothing. They didn’t see each other for many years so it’s natural.” Aunty defended, Uncle just shrugged and gave me a playful smirked. “Himchannie, can you wake up Dara? The breakfast is ready soon.” said Aunty.

“Arasso.”

 

 

I went upstairs and knocked on Dara’s room. She didn’t open the door. Maybe she’s still sleeping.  I twisted the doorknob and it’s unlocked. I saw her sleeping peacefully. I closed the door and walked towards her bed. I gently lied down beside her then I saw her phone on her hand. I smoothly get the phone and unlocked it. There I saw a group picture of Bigbang again. Is she admiring them everynight? That’s why she’s always late! I looked at her wallpaper. I smiled when I saw our selca. At least she didn’t make that picture as her phone’s wallpaper.

I looked at the wall. there I saw the poster again. She’s really stubborn.  I just can’t help myself but to get jealous. I can’t blame her, she’s a fangirl. I gazed at her face and hide some strands of her hair at the back of her ear. It’s ruining my view on her beautiful angel-like face (okay, that’s exaggerated)

 

 

“Good morning princess.” I whispered then pecked at her lips.

She moved a bit, “Hi GD!”

GD? What the hell? “Hi?” she smiled. I think she’s dreaming. I better flow with it! I cleared my throat quietly “Do you have a boyfriend?”

“N-neh.” she just mouthed. She’s really dreaming.

“What’s his name?” I asked.

“Hi-himcha----“ she opened her eyes and she looked so shocked when she saw me. “Himchan!?”

I frowned. “Yah! You’re still fangirling even when you’re sleeping!” I exclaimed.

“I can’t help it! It’s not like I’m the one who planned what am I going to dream!” she argued as she pushed me out of her bed.

“Yeah right.”  I said with sarcasm and walked towards the door, I stopped at the wall where the posters were glued. “Nice poster by the way.” I added sternly.

“Yah Himchan-ah!!!” I didn’t speak anymore and slammed the door.

 

Sanghyun saw me walking downstairs and greeted me. I smiled and ruffled his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter