6th Kiss?

Tender Nightfall ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

Today is the day for the audition. Like the usual habit of Himchan, he will wake up early to go at his girlfriend's house. They'll go to school together and of course, with Rome. Himchan got used to it. He realized that Rome is not that bad but he don't talk to him unless it's necessary. Rome didn't attach to Dara that much too so there's no reason for him to get jealous.

On three days, Himchan managed to calm his feelings about the jealous thing. Dara's busy to be a fangirl because she's really busy thinking and practicing for the auditions. She's eager to get the oppurtunity to be the lucky girl that they'll pick. She admit, that Jeia girl really made her best to prepare more or in the other words, Jeia encouraged her. Dara made sure that she'll do her best at the audition.

 

 

Meanwhile, in a random room..

 

"Don't worry noona~ I'm sure you will be great!" Jongup said to Dara who is very nervous right now. Even though there's still couple of hours to prepare, she can't help it to feel nervous. In her life, this is the first time that she became an auditioner.

She's sitting on the couch at the dancing studio and right beside her was her boyfriend, indeed. Jongup is took a gulp of his water and went to the floor to continue his dance practice. Zelo is sitting near to the mirror wall and scanning his face.

Dara smiled at her dancing dongsaeng, "Thanks Jonguppiee!" She exclaimed.

 

Jongup grinned and continue to dance after pausing a few seconds. Yongguk joined Jongup at the dance after reviewing the dance moves. They are getting ready for the dance showcase and they are using their own music.

 

Himchan felt the nervousness of his girlfriend who is now staring at a piece of paper which the scenes listed. Himchan secretly read the scenes and create his own imaginary scene on his head (ofcourse, his partner was Dara). Funny but he picked the romantic scene. He is imagining himself putting his hands on Dara's waist. Dara is blushing and as red as a tomato then he's slowly leaning closer to her. They closed her eyes and then their lips brushed into each other.

He smiled like an idiot on what he just imagined. What if it happen again? he thought. Then all of what happen on their first kiss flashed back on his mind. And now, he's grinning. Wait, speaking of, how many times did I kissed Dara on the lips? he asked to himself. First on that night, where we confessed each other's feelings personally, second when she accidentally fell on our stairs. Third, when we're on outing with B.A.P at the beach. Fourth, on her 18th birthday and fifth, when I pecked at her lips at the cafeteria. We've been together for almost 3 years?! I only kissed her five times?! wow! He can't believe what did he just know. My girlfriend is really conservative.

How can I have my 6th kiss? he asked again to himself and then he made the first move.

He intertwined his fingers to Dara's and kissed the back of her palm. Dara is confused because of her boyfriend's sudden action.

He let go of her hand and wrapped his hand on her shoulders. Dara rested her head to Himchan's shoulders and smiled. She thinks that it's very comfortable and her nervousness is slowly fading away. Himchan kissed the head of Dara and whispered.

 

"Goodluck jagiya~"

Dara's cheeks became more reddish. She smiled and mouthed "Thank you.."

 

Am I going to do it? do I going to kiss her? Himchan thought. Just when he was about to kiss her, they heard a high pitch voice and there's a lady came out of no where. They all look confused and extremely shocked.

 

"Kyaaaaah~ Junhong-ah!!!" the girl stretched her arms and ran to Zelo. Her height was like Jongup's. She hugged the giant and kissed him on the cheek which is definitely shocking for the rest.

 

That's Zelo's girlfriend? Jongup thought. That was a jackpot. He added. His jaw dropped.

 

"Noona~ what are you doing...here?" Zelo asked after the girl released her hug. Oh, I see, that's Zelo's noona. The brain thought while nodding a bit and took a glance his vocal partner. Daehyun smiled as he turned off the music.

"I'm going to study here pabo!" then she slapped the back of his neck (not hard enough to sore xD). "I've missed you so much!!" then the girl pecked at his lips which made Zelo blushed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter