About Rome~

Tender Nightfall ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

Dara’s POV

 

“Go Himchannie!”

 

I shouted from the bleachers. He’s playing soccer. They are in their practice for the finals. The rest of B.A.P are included at the team too and some of our sunbaemins. Like other schools, our schools has Basketball, soccer and other sport’s team too.

 

“Annyeong!” Okay, from the sounds of it, I already knew who’s right behind me.

“What’s up, Rome?” I asked lazily. He sat beside me and smiled.

“Fine, supporting your boyfie huh?” I didn’t answer because I’m busy at the game practice. “You want some?” he offered the fries and I kindly took it.

“Can you move? Please?” I said, we almost had a skinship. He chuckled and moved a little bit. I grabbed my bag and placed it between us.

“You really are angry with me.” He mumbled but still, I heard. Yeah right, I’m angry.

“Yes, I am.” I said. “You have a problem with that?” then I searched for Himchan at the field. He’s now kicking for a goal. I leaned forward because of excitement. He stepped back his right foot for the final kick, goal! I screamed.

“Aish! Sandy! you scream freak!”The guy beside me blurted out. I glared at him. He doesn’t change at all.

“Yah! I can’t help it!” I argued and looked again at Himchan. Uh-oh, he’s looking glaring at us. Rome waved his hand. Aish! He really likes to chan! I snapped his arm.

“What?! he looks funny!” then he laughed. “I can’t believe he’s jealous of me.”

“Didn’t you have a practice too? You’re in the basketball team right?” I asked in order to change the topic.

“Screw that practice.” He said bluntly, “I’m tired!” then he folded his arms and placed it under his head then leaned back.

“Okay, as if I care..” I rolled my eyes and gathered our garbage (that we got on fries and ketchup) and stood up to throw it at the trash can.

“Your such a humble student.” He smiled after I sat beside him. They’ve finished practicing so I decided to stood up and leave him. “Hey! Wait up!” he said but I ignored him and went to the field. I know he’s still behind me.

I immediately went beside Himchan and get a towel to wipe his sweats. “You all did great!” I exclaimed. Himchannie stretch his arms like asking for a hug but I snapped his arms. “Yah! You’re sweaty!”

He gained a sarcastic laugh to the guy behind me. “Why are you here?!” My Himchannie said sarcastically. The boys just laugh because of Himchan’s reaction.

“I’m just following Sandy, why?” Said Rome. “We’re going home together” he added. I glared at him.

“Who told you that? I’m his boyfriend.” Himchannie smirked while grabbing his bag. Yongguk tapped his shoulders and smiled.

“You’re Rome, am I right? I like the way you rap.” He complimented and offered his hand.

Rome nodded and stretched his hand to accept the handshake. “Yup, I’m Rome, I’m SANDY’S CHILDHOOD FRIEND.” He said, emphasizing the capitalized words.

“Nice to meet you.. we are the B----“ Rome cut him off.

“A.P yes sir??” he said with a little sarcastic manner. Yongguk’s smile faded.

“I’m glad you know.” Daehyun disturbed because he walked forward Rome and crossed his arms. Knowing Daehyun, he’s the most war frea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter