Lucky~

Tender Nightfall ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven

 

“You did great!” said Bom to Dara. Her eye smile was plastered on her face. The judges made their way to the couple.

“You will see the results on the audition at the bulletin board this Monday.” Chaerin said to Dara then turned to Himchan, “you should’ve kissed her!” she teased to the male. “Your boyfriend?” she said to Dara.

The couple turned red, the judges chuckled because of the couple in front of them. They nodded. “You made a cute couple.” Chaerin said and smiled at them.

 

The judges bid their goodbyes.

 

 

The couple came to their friends who are smirking at them.

 

“Oh my God, you’re so freaking great!” said Minji to Dara and hugged her.

“Thanks Minji-ah,” she said after they released at the hug.

“That was close!” Daehyun exclaimed, “I wonder how it feels like!” he grinned at Youngjae, the younger glared as response.

“ off Daehyun, I’m not gay!” Youngjae said to Daehyun. Daehyun is his bestfriend but he hates when he’s riding on their fans. The DaeJae loveteam thing.

“Easy, I’m not gay too!” then he playfully punched Youngjae’s arm.

 

Zelo and Jongup chuckled because of their hyungs. Yongguk, in the other hand, talking to Himchan about the showcase and the two girls are talking about the school.

 

 

Himchan and Dara are now on Himchan’s car, on their way home. Actually, Himchan needs to practice now with B.A.P, but he wants to send Dara home personally. After this, he’ll go back to their studio. Of course, their studio is out of the school. His co-members are kinda rich too so building a studio is not a problem for them.

 

“Hey, what time are you going home after your practice?” Dara blurted out while she the car radio.

 

Himchan looked at Dara and shrugged. He’s planning to tease Dara. He knows that she hate it when she doesn’t know what’s he’s doing and when he is going home. For Dara, it’s important to know about Himchan’s doing.

 

Dara crossed her arms and frowned. “Don’t make me force you Himchan.”

Himchan scoffed. “Alright, maybe about 10?”

Dara raised an eye brow, “It’s just 4 pm, you’re going to practice for 6 hours?!” she exclaimed.

“I’m just joking okay?” he said, “we’ll be over before dinner, I’ll call you, don’t worry.” Then he held her hand and interlocked it.

 

Dara smiled then she continued searching for available signals. After a minute, she found a station. Her favorite music station.

 

“Ahhhh! BigBang!” she exclaimed but then after few seconds, she covered . I forgot, Himchan is with me. She thought. She mentally slapped her face because her stupidity. She looked at Himchan who is now annoyed jealous.

“Geez, you’re so loud!” he said. “And so what if it’s the freaking BigBang again!?” then he turned off the car radio.

Dara frowned, “hey! I’m listening!” she pressed the on button.

Himchan snorted, “fine!”

 

Even if he wants to yell at Dara, he didn’t do it. He promised to himself that they’ll never break up because of his jealousy. Dara is much important than his pride.

But still, they didn’t speak to each other after the song.

 

Minutes passed, they arrived.

 

“Dara-ah,” Himchan approached after removing his seat belt.

Dara removed hers as well then him, “hmmm?”

 

Himchan leaned forward and cupped her hands on her cheeks. He slowly lifted his head until his lips pressed on Dara’s forehead. Dara felt shiver on her spine and butterflies on her stomach. She likes it when Himchan do it to her. She felt safety and respect from him.

 

“I love you,” he whispered then smiled.

Dara hugged him, “I love you more.”

 

 

 

She scanned herself in the mirror. She’s wearing scarlet shirt, black skinny jeans and white shoes. I guess it alright. She thought. We’re only going at the mall after all.
 



 


Yes, it’s right. It’s Saturday and Minji begged her to come with her last night through phone call. Minji is just new in their town so she wanted to explore. Dara tried to excuse herself because shopping is definitely not her style. She said to Minji that she can go with her brother, Zelo instead, but she said they have practice today. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter