Prince and Princess ♥

Tender Nightfall ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight

Like what he said to Dara, their practice finished before dinner time. He’s exhausted but even if he’s tired, he went to Dara’s house.

He can’t last a day without seeing Dara. He just texted her once when he greeted her good morning. He knows that she hang out with Minji and they are both busy. Before eight o’ clock of the evening, he arrived.

He pressed the door bell for several times before Sanghyun opened the door. The younger grinned when he saw his big brother. He grew a lot, he thought. There’s only few inches left before he could reach the height of Dara. Himchan ruffled his hair and smiled. Sanghyun let him to come in.

 

“Noona~ Hyung is here!” he shouted from the leaving room.

“Good Lord, Sanghyun! How many times did I tell you to don’t shout?” Their aunty scolded from the kitchen, cooking dinner.

“Tss. Sorry,” he said.

Himchan chuckled then they went to the kitchen, “hello aunty! Uncle!” he greeted.

“Hello Himchannie! Dara’s on her room,” her aunty replied.

 

Himchan nodded and went upstairs to Dara’s room. She saw Dara went out of her room. Dara’s eyes sparkled and then she ran and jumped to Himchan. She hugged and sniffed him. Her face formed a bitter one and then Himchan let her go.

 

“Ewww, Himchan, you stink!” she teased.

Himchan rubbed the back of his neck. “Sorry, I didn’t take a shower yet. I just change my shirt.”

Dara laughed. “Well, that’s okay! Look, I bought something!” then she pulled Himchan on her room.

Himchan sat on her bed. She get the sweatshirt that she bought and give it to Himchan. “It’s cute right? What do you think?” she said. “Oh, and Minji bought this for me!” then she pulled a shoe box beneath her bed and gave it to Himchan.

His eyes glimmered, “woah,” he said after seeing the shoes. “It’s awesome.”

“I know right,” she said then sat beside Himchan.

 

Himchan wrapped his arm on Dara’s waist and looked deep in her eyes. Dara felt shiver down on her spine. She gave him a puzzled look. Himchan pulled her closer to him and let her rest her head on his shoulder. They’re quite for a minute until Himchan spoke.

 

“I miss you,” he said softly. Dara’s heart is pounding.

She looked at him, “I miss you too!” then she pinched his nose.

 

Himchan hold his hand and gently moved it away on his nose without breaking their eye contact. He moved closer to her until Dara felt herself lying on her bed while Himchan was on her top. She was trapped on Himchan’s arms. Himchan is moving closer to her until their lips almost touched. Dara closed her eyes and waited for the kiss. Until Himchan chuckled and kissed her on her forehead.

Dara looked at him. You can see the disappointment on her face.

 

Himchan looked at her, smiling. “Haha! you think I will k---“

 

Dara cut his sentence by surprisingly kissing him. Himchan is like having a heart attack by the sudden move of his girlfriend. It’s sweet and soft until it became passionate.

 

“I love you, princess.” Himchan managed to whisper during the quick break of their kiss.

He felt Dara smiled and then she break the kiss, “I love you too, prince.”

 

He smiled and pecked on her lips, but that peck seems addicting to them. The simple peck became again a sweet kiss. He felt his arms weakened so he let Dara to sit without breaking the kiss. She ran her hand on his hair then he put his hand on the back of her neck. He pulled her closer that made their kiss deepened.

They are addicted by each other’s kiss. Dara knows that she’s now as red as tomato and they are both heated up. This is their longest kiss but they know their limitations. In the middle of their kiss, they heard the door opened.

 

“Uhmm, am I disturbing something?”

 

Dara pushed Himchan. He looked at the door and then he saw Sanghyun, smirking. Himchan rubbed the back of his neck and looked back at Dara who is now blushing hard. They are both panting. Himchan scoffed while Dara narrowed her eyes.

 

“Yes you are, Sanghyun.” he joked.

Dara threw a pillow on her face. “Yah!” then she covered her face using her palms.

Sanghyun cleared his throat, “by the way, dinner is read..” he smirked at Himchan, “hyung, you’re the man!”

Himchan laughed at Dara, “silly girl.” Then she pinched her cheeks. “Let’s go!”

 

Dara pouted a little then nodded. They went downstairs, holding hands.

 

 

Dara arrived at their school ten minutes early. She’s too excited to see the results. She already texted Himchan, she will come to school early so he don’t need to catch her on their house anymore. She walked with Rome. Rome became behave than usual. He became his old self and Dara is happy with that. Himchan and Rome are now in good terms… a bit?

When they arrived, Dara and Rome parted. Rome didn’t eat his breakfast yet so he went to the cafeteria while Dara went in front of the bulletin board. She’s a little bit disappointed. The results are not yet pinne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter