Operation

Tender Nightfall ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

Dara's POV

 

"Come on sanghyun-ah! we need to hurry!" I exclaimed as I pressed the up sign on the elevator. We're now at the first floor of the hospital. The rest of B.A.P members are in his room by now.

"Wait noona~ it's not like Himchan hyung is in between life and death." My brother replied as he scratch his head. After few seconds, the elevator opened and we quickly come in.

 

Today, the doctor will remove the eyepatches on Himchan's eyes to check if the operation is successful. Her mom and B.A.P are already there.

We're now in college. We decided to take performing arts. I'm in the category of acting while Himchan is on the category of Traditional Music, he took acting lessons too like me because he wants to try to be an actor someday and he said that he wants to be with me.

I knocked on the door several times before Yongguk opened the door. I greeted all of them and I saw Himchan sitting on the hospital bed. The doctor was about to remove his eye patches.

 

"Is that Dara?" Himchan asked while holding the hand of the doctor, telling him to stop for a minute.

"Neh! I'm here Himchannie!" I said as I walked nearer.

He smiled at me. "Okay, I thought you're not going! you're late!" he pouted a bit.

"Sorry okay? It's Sanghyun's fault!" then I looked teasingly to my brother.

"No it's not, right Sanghyun?" Himchan defended! ughh. They really get along well. Sanghyun just laughed.

 

Himchan signalled the doctor to continue. The doctor removed the gauze and the eye patches. I sat on Himchan's side while aunty (his eomma) is right beside me. She hold my hand, she's nervous because of his son. I smiled at her and squeezed her hand. What if it's not successful? I thought. I don't want him to have nyctalopia forever.

 

"Open your eyes, slowly," the doctor said, I leaned closer to him. His eyes are like adjusting at the lights, he frowned and blinked several times. "Can you see?"

"Yes, it's a little blurry." Himchan said while adjusting his position.

"Himchan-ah! can you see me?" I said while waving my hand in front of his face.

"Yah! I'm not blind! pabo!" he blunted then he blinked again.

The doctor nodded. "can someone dim the lights? slowly?" the doctor commanded. Youngguk walked and dimmed the lights. "Himchan-shii, can you see clearly now?"

Himcha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter