0.2

Sehun's Secret ....

"THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN!!"Sehun said excitedly Jae only smiled back and squealed happily. They were getting ready to go bunjee jumping with the workers tying their feet together. Once they were all set, the workers s4epped back and told them it was okay to jump at that time.

"okay, I'm gonna count to three and then we're gonna jump." Sehun announced as he put his arms atound Jae and she only nodded in reply.

"Okay.., THREE!!!" Sehun said and jumped with Jae. The girl screamed all the way down because of surprise while her brother was laughing at her.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ONE AND TWO?!"

"THEY WENT ON VACATION!"

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~" Sehun squealed.

"YOU SOUND LIKE A PIG!" Jae teased.

"WELL, YOU LOOK LIKE ONE!!" Sehun answered back.

"woah~" both of them said in unison as they were being pulled up by the workers. Both of them were laughing as the workers were pulling them up.

"That was fun..." Jae announced as she placed an arm around Sehun's waist.

"Yeaa!" Sehun agreed as he placed his arm on Jae's shoulder.

"so... what's next?" Jae asked curiosly.

 ____________________

"We're so high up!!" Jae yelled.  They were gonna do the free fall so right now they were suspegonded on the air, with a helicopter carrying them going up.

"Of course we are! Where's the thrill of free fall if we weren't!" Sehun stated the fact.

"We're gonna un clip you now." The worker said.

"WAIT WH- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!" Jae screamed as there were nothing to stop their fall. Nothing was attached to them to pull them back up as the fell on the nearly 18, 000 ft tunnel. They just have to fall on the net at the bottom. It's a free fall, whadduyou expect??

"OMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Sehun screamed as he clinged on his sister for dear life. Jae could only do the same. They both had their eyes closed when they were falling. When the felt the net catching them, they slowly opened their eyes.

"Oh my gosh...I lived....I LIVED!!!" Jae shouted happily as she looked at the crowd doing a V post with her arms, making the crowd clap, cheer and laugh at her.

"I've never been that afraid in my entire life..." sehun said as he had a dazed expression on his face.

"Ohh come oooooon~~ the day isn't over yet~~ besides, we're on a mission remember?" Jae encouraged her brother . 

"You're right..." sehun said while nodding. 

______________

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ It's so windyyyyyyyy~~" Sehun said as he spun around. They were on a cliff because they were gonna go hang gliding. They were all set up but unfortunately,  they wouldn't let Jae be Sehun's hang gliding parter even though she was experienced so they were on different hang glides; Sehun with a partner and Jae alone. They were waiting for the right moment to jump and after the long wait, they jumped.

"This is so relaxing!" Jae said.

"Yea so stop ruining the moment!" Sehun teased as he spread out his arms.

"I CAN FLYYYYYY" Sehun shouted.

"No you can't..." Jae teased with a playful smile earning a glare from her brother.

Once their time was up, it was already 4 pm.

"Sehun, I think we're gonna fail our mission" Jae said as she went in the car. Sehun started the engine and looked at her then looked back at the road.

"Nonsense, it's only 4.. we can do this!" He said with a determined voice. He then raced with time to their next location. The sling shot.

________________

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jae asked Sehun. They were at the parking lot of where the slingshot was.

"Why? You scaaaared?" Sehun with his famous teasing face on.

"To be honest.. yeah.." Jae said, but her facial expression was not agreeing to what she said.

"Yeah me too. let's go" Sehun said in one breath. Jae looked at him amused.  Then she let out a laugh making Sehun look at her then back at the road.

"What?"

"Why would you suggest that and then later on back out?"

"I was traumatized by the free fall.. not my fault..."

"Soo I guess it's time to go home..." Jae said maaking Sehun hit the brakes with a screech then looked at her with his eyes and mouth opened wide. Jae looked at him with the same face.

"YAH!! YOU'RE LUCKY THERE WASN'T ANYONE BEHIND US!!" Jae scolded. Sehun's face went back to normal as he started driving again. 

"You forgot about bubble tea" Sehun stated calmly. Jae looked at him still with the shocked expression. 

"We could've died!!"

"But we didn't, right?" Sehun looked at her with a cheeky smile then focused back on the road. Jae chuckled as she shook her head. When they arrived, Sehun quickly left the car leaving Jae in it. She could only chuckle knowing her brother's obsession for bubble tea. Once she got in, she saw Sehun sitting on a table for two. She sat on the other side and looked at him.

"I already ordered yours and mine, they're both chocolate but yours is a milk shake, it's take out..you know I like drinking mine at home... I even got a discount because my friend's mother saw me. She owns this shop..."

"Well lucky you and thank you.."

"Only the best for you~"

"Cheesy.."

"I heard girls like it.."

"They like it when a cute guy says it but if you're not and your face looks like it got ran over by a stampede of elephants, they don't..."

"But I'm handsome..so they'll like it" Sehun said raising his chin making Jae roll her eyes.

"Sehun?"an unfamiliar voice, to Jae, called out. Sehun froze as his eyes landed on the guy. Jae follewed his eyes and it landed on 11 boys.

'Oh no...' 

 "Oh hey look it's Sehun"

"Yo"

"HEYYYYYYY"

"Wow didn't know you'd have a date.." Jae's and Sehun's eyes met then they laughed at the comment maaking the boys look at them weirdly.

"Did I say something wrong?" After they calmed down, Sehun replied,

"Ani Chanyeol hyung, we're not dating. If we wre then that would be an .  She's my s-" "Best friend!" Sehun was cut off his sentence  by Jae's hand.

"Oh.. then why would that be an ?"

"Because we.. uh... we.... you explain, oppa.." Jae said as she took her hand of his mouth.

"Uh.. because....we...we...we've... Been friends for so long we're like brothers and sisters" Sehun nodded s he looked at Jae.

 "Y-yeah!!"

"Excuse me sir, Here's your order.." the waiter said as he placed their drinks on the table while Jae was scanning their faces. She lightly gasped as she saw her old classmate from china.

'Tao'

She quickly bowed her head as he turned his attention on her.

"Well, mind intoducing her to us?" Tao said as he tried to look at her face.

"We gotta go" Jae said as she stood up, Sehun following her actions.

"Yea..we had a long day today we're tired and there's school tomorrow. So bye.." and with that, they dashed out the shop with their drinks.

"I think you scared her with you face Kris.." Xiumin said making the others laugh

"Ha ha very funny hyung" said kris earning a cheeky smile fRom xiumin.

________

"you almost slipped!!!!" Jae shouted once they were in the car.

"But I didn't right????"

"Oh my gosh and Tao almost saw me..."

"Yea hahahahaha I forgot about him"

Once they got home their mom made them rest to take a shower and then later eat dinner. Once they were done the twins went to their shared room. They think a large room was enough for both of them, plus they wanted o be with each other but they have one of everything for each of them so there were two beds,  and two walk in closets, what do you expect from being a son and. A daughter of a fashion designer. Jae was laying on her bed reading a story and Sehun had just come out from the bathroom to brush hi teeth.

"Hey" sehun greeted as he landed on Jae's bedon his belly.

"Hey" Jae greeted back as she placed her phone on the desk beside her bed. She then patted Sehun's head. Sehun shifted then put his arms around Jae.

"You sure about the plan?" Sehun said as closed his eyes. Jae smiled and hugged him too.

"Yea.. it's only until everyone fonds out.."

"And I can't wait to win" she continued making sehun smile syill with his eyes closed.

"You wish" sehun replied as he hugged her tighter and Jae did the same. 

"I'm gonna sleep here tonight..." Sehun announced. 

"Okay.." Jae said. She turned around to turn of the lamp and then returned back to her  previous position. 

"G'night saeng"

"Good night...."