0.5

Sehun's Secret ....

"When is Jungkook gonna get here?" Jae asked as the group of friends walked towards the canteen because Jimin was hungry.

"I don't know..but I do know that he's gonna be coming here late..." Jimin said as he ate his brownie. 

"Why didn't you wake him up then?" Jae asked. Jimin smiled at her making his brownie coated teeth show.

"I decided to set his alarm on 8:30.."

"But school starts on 8? Why would you do that to your own cousin?!" Hwa Young butted in.

"I'll let Jae explain..." Jimin said then continued on eating.

"It's because he's retarded..." Jae said making Jimin whack her on the head.

"OW!!"

"That's not the reason idiot! He always does these things to me during our middle days, I just wanted to get even." Jimin explained with a shrug.

"But you didn't have to be so violent!" Jae glared at the boy.

"You're calling me violent when you tackle people as a hug? You're brain sure is twisted" Jimin said then smirked when he realised Jae couldn't think of a comeback.  His phone then rang.

"Hello~ Oh, Good morning to you to~ awwww don't start of the morning like that! Smile~ you know I love you~ where? Oh, ok Byeeeeeee~" Jimin then put his phone back into his pocket and smiled.

"That was Jungkook, wasn't it?" Jae asked smiling. 

"The one and only~ he said we should meet him at the main gate."

"Well come on, let's gooooo-OUMPH" Jae stumbled back and so did the figure that she hit. She looked up and saw a girl, the first thing tyat Jae thought when she saw her face was a coloring book. The girl looked at Jae annoyed. 

"Wwatch where you're going, freak!" The girl screamed. Because of the volume of her voice, she attracted the attention of the whole cafeteria. 

"Well it's not only my fault, you weren't looking where you were headed too..." Jae answered back.

"What my friend meant to say was, she is sorry" Xai La stepped up and covered Jae's mouth with her hand. 

"Tss..tell her she needs more than one pair of glasses.." the bone girl walked away smirking. Once Jae and het friends were out, Jae pushed Xai La's hand away.

"Why did you do that?" Jae said l8oking at Xai La dead on the eye.

"Gosh, I just saved your act! If you want to go through out the year AS A NERD, act like one!" Xai La explained.

"Oh yeah...I forgot about that... sorryyyyyyyyyyy~ Now, TO KOOKIE WE GO!"

When they were there, they waited for Jungkook to arrive. And when he did. 

"HOLY MOTHER OF JUMBO THE FLYING ELEPHANT! JAEEEEE!!!!!!" Jungkook shouted catching everyone's attention,  including EXO's. Jungkook was also waering a disguise, Jae almost couldn't recognize him. Jae then spread her arms and Jungkook did the same. They were running towards each other just like in the movies. But when they were an arm lenght away from each other,  both of them turned and hugged the pillars on their sides making some of the students chukle. The two then faced each other then hugged.

 "How did you know it was me?" Jae whispered. They broke the hug then started to walk back to the group.

"Simple, you looked like a potato" Jungkook replied  smiling while Jae rolled her eyes.

 "Hey Jungkook~ wadduuuuuuup??" Jimin 'slurred' smiling raising a hand to oand on Jungkook's shoukder, the said man only glared at him.

"Shut up, I'm still not talking to you"

"Awwww don't be like that~ anyways, I'll introduce you to everyone, well not everyone just....us..eeveryone meet Jungkook,  Jungkook meet everyone.... ok now that that's settled let's go the hall, I think it's time to line up according to our classes..." Jimin said then started walking making the others look at him blankly and follow him.

"Hi I'm Cameron Lee,"

"And I'm Lee Hwa Young, what's your class?"

"Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook,  I don't know, I haven't checked yet.."

"You're with me" Jae butted it making Jungkook look at her.

"Really? How did you know?"

"I don't,  I'll just text auntie to make us classmates"

"LUCKY YOUUU~ Can you join both of us too?" Hwa Young pleaded.

"Of course" Jae replied with a smile.

"Eonnie"  Hwa Young said her poker face suddenly activated. 

"What?" Jae asked confused.

"I'm your eonnie..."

"How do you know that?"

"Just please call me eonnieeeeeeeeeeee~ I always wanted a Deongsaeng~ and you said that you're accelerated So that means you're younger than me~" Hwa Young suddenly whined. 

"Well yea but I'm-"

"I'm older than you so call me eonnie. I know, I checked." Hwa Young said seriously

"Oh okay...." Jae nodded. Hwa Young glared at her.

"Eonnie~" Jae said with an eye smile. Hwa Young smiled back. Cameron only rolled his eyes at the scene. Jae then fished out her phone and texted Mrs. Yoon.

"Who are you texting, Jae??" Xai La asked making Jimin look at her.

"I'm texting auntie to put Jungkook and the happy married couple in the same class as me.."

"Oh really~ count me in..." Jimin said smiling.

"Yeah me too~" Hwa Young chirped clapping har hands. Jea looked at the couple then smirked. She looked at Jungkook and he smirked back.

"Are you guys sure?" Jae turned her head to look at the two again.

"What?! Of course we're sure! WOMAN! YOU'RE MAKING ME GO ALL SASSY AGAIN!!" Jimin bursted.

"Well, maybe you didn't want us to witness your moment with Xai La...." Jungkook said then smirked.

"You freaking as-" Jimin's curses were cut short when the discipline officer passed by making Jae and Jungkook burst out laughing.

"Good morning students"

"A-aah n-eh.. goodmorning sir..." Jimin stuttered then bowed making the laughing hyenas laugh more wildly. When he passed by Jimin glared at the laughing kids.

"You guys done yet?" Jimin asked.

"N-no HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Jungkook said.

"Hey, have you texted Mrs. Yoon yet?" Cameron asked. When Jae calmed down she replied,

"What?? Oh not yet...but how did you know Mrs. Yoon was my aunt?" Jae asked as the group started to walk again.

"Well we all know that she's Sehun's aunt and you're Sehun's twin soooooooo.....yeah.." Cameron replied.

"Oh...why didn't I think of that?" Jae said then laughed.

"I don't know, maybe because you don't have a brain..." Jimin said and Jae glared at him. 

"Do you want me to show them the video?" Jae threatened smirking. Jimin's eyes grew wide.

"Th-they don't n-need to see that.." Jimin stuttered making Jae smirk in victory. 

"Hey guys..wait for me, I need to go to the bathroom..." Jimin said. 

"Oh ok we'll just wait for you here" Cameron said. Jae then proceeded to text  her aunt. When her aunt replied she received 2 messages. 

'Ok sweety~ I'll tell them to change if ever you guys aren't in the same class already... - Aunt Mimi'

"Hey guys~ she said yes~" Jae announced.

"OMO~ I'm gonna be with my saengieeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" Hwa Young cheered then hugged Jae. 4 boys were passing by and looked at the two then chuckled.

"Lesbian nerd " one of them said making the other three laugh. Jae glared at the back of the group, only then she realized that her brother's group were just standing 5 meters away from of them. She caught Sehun's eyes looking at her then she saw Sehun point at his phone then look away telling her to look at hers. When she did, she saw that the other text message was from him and that he texted her again.

'To Saengieeee~

I see that you have a group now.. I saw you and Jungkook earlier, the guys said you two looked cute it almost made me barf.'

'WHY THE HELL WAS THAT WOMAN CALLING YOU 'SAENGIE'?! YOU'RE MINE! TELL HER TO STOP CALLING YOU THAT!'

-Big elephant bro

the 2nd one made you chuckle.

-To Big elephant bro

'Calm down, she never had a Deongsaeng plus I was never yours. Stop saying things from your books'

Jae's phone rang again.

'It was not from a book, it was from a fanfic.'

"Hey Sehun, who are you texting?" A voice caught your attention making you look up. When you did, you had eye contact with Sehun but he quickly looked away and looked at the guy.

 That elephant is screwed.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY~

lol I decided to save the chapters on the story thingy. I don't know why I didn't think of that before.

I changed my username again lol xD

@_beatriz003

Soooooooooo~ 

Bubaaaaaaaaai