0.6

Sehun's Secret ....

Jimin was taking forever in the bathroom so the group decided to leave him. Jae was playing with her phone when Jungkook whispered something to her making her smirk.

________________

"Hey giys what are you lauguing at?" Jimin asked while approaching his friends who were laughing. He then recognized the video that was playing on Jae's phone. His eyes then wwnt wide.

"JAE YOU LITTLE FREAK!!!!!" Jimin shrieked,  attracting attention once again as he dashed towards the girl. The group only laughed at the face Jimin was making. Jimin lounged himself on Jae making her stumble back on a body. By now all the eyes around them were on Jae.

".......What?" Jae asked clueless. She realized that people were looking behimd her so she turned around to see what they were looking at.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING FREAK!!" a very annoying screech was heard. Jae inwardly groaned as she recognized the voice from earlier in the canteen.

"I am sorry.. I didn't mean to-"

"SORRY?! YOU'RE SORRY?!??  SAYING SORRY WON'T TAKE AWAY YOUR GERMS OFF ME, YOU LITTLE !" The girl screamed which got Jae mad.

"What? Did you just call me a little ? Woah..listen here you little , you have no right to call me that and before you go prancing around with your horse feet and a coloring book of a face calling everyone little , make sure you aren't a little yourself, okay little ?" Jae stated calmly. Her statement made some students stufle their laughter and the girl and her friends gape at her in disbelief. 

"I don't think you know who I am.." the girl squinted her eyes at Jae.

"I don't because I don't care...." Jae answered back calmly this time smirking a little.

"I am Im Haru! Heiress of Korea's top 7th company!" The girl answered back angrily.

"So?" Jae answered back raising an eyebrow. 

"I can destroy you, you know.." Haru threatened smirking with her minions chuckling.

"With what? You're horrible make up skills and your two made of plastic friends?" Jae asnwered. Haru then turned around and grabbed somebody's arm.

"Oppa look..she's disrespecting me" Haru said making Jae roll her eyes.

"Look I have no time fo-" Jae stopped talking and gaped at the guy Haru pulled out. 

"Scared of me now?" Haru smirked. Jae didn't make a comeback, she was too shocked.

"This is my boyfri-" Haru was cut short because of Jae's laughter.

"What the hell are you laughing at?!"Haru screamed annoyed.

"SHE is your girlfriend? Out of all the girls out here tou choose her?" Jae laughed again. The guy was none other than her beloved twin.

"No wonder you never introduced her"

"She is not my girlfriend and she knows that." Sehun yanked his arm out of Haru's grip then gkared at her.

"What Do you mean by 'No wonder you never introduced her'? Who are you to my Sehun?" Haru squinted her eyes at Jae.

"She's someone who is much MUCH more important than you." Sehun answered Looking at Jae with a 'brotherly-love' loving look making Jae glare at him.

"What?! You're cheating on me?!" Haru shrieked.

"Shut up woman!" Sehun grunted as he walked back to his group who was laughing at him. Haru was about to scream again when Jae talked.

"Look, I don't have time for you so....see you later........ little " Jae answered smiling cheekily, winking in the end. She then reunited with her group then walked away to fall in line.

"That was priceless...you have no idea how much I wanted to do that to one of her minions...." Hwa Young said once they were in line. That statement of hers caught the group's attention. 

"Why?" Xai La asked. Hwa Young hugged a smiling Cameron's arm.

"She's always flirting with Cameron" she explained. She was using Cameron's arm to hide her blushing face. Cameron kissed her on the top of her head.

"You shouldn't worry about that...you're my MOO..." Cameron said looking at Hwa Young lovingly.

"Uhmmmm....moo?" Jimin asked.

"Hmm..My One and Only...."  Cameron explained.

"....then shouldn't it be MOAO?" Jimin 'joked' making the group look blankly at him.

"If that was a joke then I'm ugly......which I'm not.." Jungkook said smirking. 

"Tsssssss.. burnnnnnn!" Jae said that high five-ed Jungkook.

"Whatever" Jimin rolled his eyes. They were all  called to go to the Multi Purpose Hall to attend the Monday Assembly. At the end of the assembly the principal added one little thing.

"Can we call on all of the transferees to go on the stage?" Mrs. Yoon, the principal, said smiling Making Jae groan.

"I swear, she's doing this because of me..." she stood up and so did Jungkook. She hooked her arms with Jungkook then walked on stage. The principal was walking around asking every tranferee what level they were on and when it was Jae's turn...

"Oh lookie who we have here~" Mrs. Yoon spoke into the microphone. A crazy laugh was then heard. Everybody turned and saw Bora and Sehun laughing together.

"Oh honey... don't laugh like that you look crazy... you too Sehun.." Mrs. Yoon teased making the campus laugh. 

"Everybody this is- Oh I mean I don't know who this is hahaha..I almost forgot about the plan.. soryy honey okay now who's next?" Mrs. Yoon said as she patted Jae's head making Jae sigh and Sehun and Bora laugh once again.

"Oh look! It's Jung- Oh I mean ughhh... That's all for today's assembly..I better stop before I spill everything out..." Mrs. Yoon said. Once Jae and Jungkook were back on their line, they were welcomed by Jimin and Xai La's laughter. Their faces made Hwa Young giggle.

"Wow this is the best First Day of school ever..." Jimin said as he slung an arm around Jungkook and Jae.

"Hey Jimin hyung.." Jungkook said.

"What?" Jimin replied.

"Go wrap an arm around Xai La eonnie..she might get jealous..." Jae teased.

"GUYS STOP IT ALREADY!!" Xai La said annoyed making the two trouble makers laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gosh, this was a hell week for me <\3

My dad took away my tablet that's why I couldn't update the day after I last updated. And he did it on the last week of summer <\3

My school starts next week and my mom made this horrible rule, i was not allowed to use any kind of gadget during week days because I am on my senior year and that I had to focus. Being 14 years old and a senior is hard...very hard..It wasn't like I was dumb or anything! But they still wanted me be on the top. Why couldn't they just accept my realityyyyyyyyyyyy?! 

But I love them so~ ^^

I have shared my tragedy to you and I am sorry for wasting your time reading that. I'll make sure to update everytime I can. Soooooo...

Til the next update~