0.4

Sehun's Secret ....

"Wh-what? " Jae stuttered.  She looked at the guy speaking and saw him with his group of friends constisting 2 guys and 2 girls. The way they were dressed was similar to hers.

"You really think you could keep this a secret huh...pffffft try harder....... I can always recognize a potato....." 

"Huh?" She looked at the guy with a confused expression painted on her face. Come on! The guy was calling her a potato and she doesn't even know the guy!

"Jungkook would be so glad to hear about this" the girl beside him spoke up. 

What the- how does she know Jungkook? And how could the guy have such formality to call her a freaking potato. It could've been a hippopotamus, a rhino , or maybe even a tree branch but nooooooo. It just had to be a potato. Silly peasant.. Only Sehun can call her that..

"Park Jimin? Zhou Xai La? Doesn't that ring a bell?" The guy asked.

'Ring ma beeeell ring my bell ring ma bell ring ma bell bell- Wtf?! How do they know those guys?! THEY EVEN HAD ME SINGING!'

"COME ON JAE! You can't tell me you only remembered Jungkook!"

"Easy there Jimin..." another guy

"You couldn't have  made it sound less like I'm a horse?..."

"Wait..Jimin...as in Park Jimin cousin of Jungkook and danced Single Ladies in the cafeteria table when he was in the 6th grade Jimin?" Jae asked.

"Oh look..this parasite remembers me now...Yaaaaay~ woop didooo~" Tye guy named Jimin 'celebrated' sarcastically? even twirling his finger in the end.

"No way...." Jae said as she looked at the guys face.

"Oh yes way! Girl! stop making me go sassy like a fat la- OUUMPH" Jimin was about to go nagging when the elephant Jae jumped on him, portraying that she missed him and that tackle was a hug. 

"OH MY GOSH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!"  She got of Jimin and smiled  at the girl who spoke up before but not just any smile, the smile she gave off was the kind of smile that would make a 16 year old go back into her mother's womb to make things right again.

"N-no need for a tackle Jae.."

"Awwwwww...I missed you too~" and there she goes tackling everyone in town. Na just kidding. Once she got off a walking stick the girl, she patted her skirt down and smiled at the other two who were beinh left out in the tackle spree reunion.

"Hello, I'm Lee Hwa Young and this is Cameron Lee," she placed her hand on the guy's shoulder as she introduced both of them with a smile.

"we're married. I wouldn't call it forced since we were already in a relationship when our parents arranged the marriage." Cameron continued what she was gonna say making Hwa Young glare at him.  

"And apparently,  those two are getting there." He stated againg pointing at Xai La eonnie and Jimin oppa making both of them go scarlet. 

"Hi~ I'm Oh Jae He- oh I mean Kim Jae Eun.."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AND YOU EXPECT TO GO THROUGH OUT THE SCHOOL ON YEAR WITHOUT SOMEONE FINDING OUT WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU JUST MESSED UP YOUR INTRODUCTION!!" A voice that was awfully familiar to the whole school especially to Jae boomed from behind them. Jae gritted her teeth in annoyance and looked at the pig feet looking duck Jae calls her brother.

"Shut up" Jae was practically spitting out venom when she said this.

"Woah calm down. At least I'm all alone and that your secret isn't gonna go baserk in the school..." it was just then you realised that the poor duck was all alone.

"I thank you for that...why didn't you tell me Jungkook goes to school here??" 

"Because he doesn't.." Sehun replied.

"..........Loooooonleeeeeeeey, I'm mister looooooneleeeeeeeey I have noboooo-"

Jae's 'singing' was cut short when a hand covered . She glared at the owner of the hand, who was Sehun of course,  and the owner glared back. 

"If you don't want a typhoon to start you better shut up.." Sehun said as he smirked. Jae rolled her eyes as she pushed his hand away.

"It is SOOOOO unusual to see Sehun like this...." Cameron said with a smile.

"Really?? What image does this duck- I mean my broOOOOOOO-I mean duck has? Aheheheeee" Jae tried to cover up but then hid behind Sehun.

"Relax..we all know who you two are...pffffft who doesn't know the Oh Twins?" Hwa Young said.

"Well that's 4 down and the rest of the school to go~ get ready to loose, you potato lookung witch..~" Sehun said with a smirk while looking at Jae making the her glare at him.

"You guys never change" Xai La eonnie stated with a laugh.

"Yeah just like yours and Jimin's relationship status..."

"OOOHH!! YOU JUST GOT BURNED BY A DUCK!!" Jae said then laughed making the soon-to-be-couple glare at her. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Gosh I wonder what will happen when Jungkook arrives..." Jimin said with a sigh.

"You mean.....KOOKIE'S GONNA BE HERE LATER?!!?" Jae said, a big smile creeping up on her face.

"Yea....ohhhh the misery. ...." Jimin said.

"God loves me~" Jae said with a smile.

"Pffffffft...stop doing that you look like a potato dreaming to be an ostrich.." Sehun said rolling his eyes.

".....I spoke to soon..." Jae sighed.

"Pfffffffft you're lucky enough to have ME, a VERY handsome young man, as a brother..."

"Since when were you handsome?"

"I've been killing fangirls since 1994..anyways...I have to go now, I just told the guys that I had to go to the bathroom..so...see you later in class, yes, aunt Yoon told me that we're classmates..later guys~ and to you my dear sister~"Sehun said not forgetting to with a kiss on the cheek making her groan.

"You're not following the plan!"

"I love you too~ but keep it shush, we don't want to ruin the plaaaan~" Sehun yelled back. That duck was lucky that there was no body else there.

"Well that was....unusual..so,tell us about yourself Jae..." Hwa Young said as she sat on the bench outside the playground mak7ng the others follow her as she got out.

"Well, I'm in the 9th grade-"

"Really?? All of us are too~" Cameron stated amused.

"I know...well only anout Xai La and Jimin not about you guys" Jae said.

"Me and my twin were accelerated for a year...hmmm......I can sing...at least ith7nk I do..." 

 "Pfffffft stop being humble, you know you can.." Jimin then rolled his eyes.

"You're too sassy to be alive you know that?" Xai La said.

"But you still like him.." Jae teased making the girl glare at her.

"Shut up..stop spatting out nonsense" Xai La replied. 

"Oh, but my dear, Jae was only stating the truth, lucky for you, your sassy prince feels the same way too~" Hwa Young said.

"Yea so hurry up and get married" Cameron said

"Shut up!!" Jimin shouted.

"Oh look, sassy pants is defending his princess. How sweet~" Jae teased

"Guys stop it already..." Xai La said with a sigh. 

"Nope~" the three chorused

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUUUUUUUUUUYS~

I'm soooooo sorry for not being active :'(

The thing is, I made it up to chapter 18 and the chapters were saved in my tablet. I wanted to surprise you all with an update-spree but my dad reformatted my tablet :'(

It huuuuuuuurts~

I'm still not over it <\3

I am going to make it up for you guys~

Oh~ I changed my username in IG

_beatriz88

I'll follow you back~

Til the next update~