0.7

Sehun's Secret ....

"Okay class, settle down" the teacher said as he walked in the room.

"I am Sir. Noel Nam. But i like to spell my name as 'knowell' because i am awesome. I think you guys already know about the big change but I'm still hoing to say it for tthose who don't know. You guys won't be changing rooms anymore, the teacher will come to your rooms. Every morning and everytime school ends, you will have to see me here for homeroom because I am your adviser. Also, I am going to be handling your English subject. And that'san just about it. Now, I ask those new students to stand up front and introduce themselves." JAE and Jungkook stuck together as they both walked up front.

"Oh look, they're a perfect match. Both ugly and unloved by many.. boohoooooooo!" Jae heard some guy shout from the back making the wholr class laugh. The teacher was about to say something when,

"Sir, may I please say something?" Jae asked and reciebed a nod from the teacher.

"Thank you sir. Now.  Lookie her little the second I don't want to have your neck twisted hut I do suggest that you shut that stink hole you call your mouth because it stinks in here. I highly suggest you seek professional help because I don't think I can help you with that face of yours that looks like it was torched with some sort of fire and garbage because it disturbs me a lot. Don't forgwt to use soap when you take a bath and please do brush your teeth,  mkay little ?" Jae stated as she smiled at the guy making the whole class burst out laughing. 

"Those words are not supposed to be said here ms. But I will let it slip now because it is true." Sir Noel said making the class laugh more and the guy sink on his seat glaeing at jae who was still skiling at him.

"Hi everybody I am-" "a little who is highly attracted to my boyfriemd, Oh Sehun, and is so desprate to get his attention." Jae was cut off when Yura spoke up making the whole class look at her.

"Oh look, it's little the first! FYI little , I do not like that elephant for he looks like an ostrich giving birth to a hippo" Jae said as she eyesmiled at sehun.

"You're lucky I lo- you're lucky you're new!!" Sehun almost slipped, good thing Jae was glaring at him ^^. 

"I'll introduce myself first. I am Kim Jung ki. I do not want to state my age. And I'm single." Jungkook said.

"Of course you are! Just look at yourself!" Some guy commented. 

"I cannot help you with your nrain problems, so like little the second, I recommend you ask for professional help,  mmkay?" Jungkook imitated Jae.

"Ok, I will now introduce myself and please little , don't interupt this time before I start calling you 'lump of dung'. I am Kim jae eun. I like pie and tinapay ;)"

With that you and jungkook rushed back to your seat and staryed laughing at each other.

"Okay now that that's settled I will now arrange your arrangements" the teacher said.

"What arrangements?"

"Seat arrangements of course! " because of those words the whole class groaned.

"I'll start of with the new students. Since ypu guys are sticking to each other like kpalas, you guys will be seat mates." As the teacher finished wht he was saying, jae and jungkook stood up and hugged each other cheering. 

"Now, don't make me separate you two" in an instant you both calmed down and sat on your seats making the teacher chukle.

"Ok now I want everyone else to go at the back with their things.  Hurry now." The class groaned but obeyed.

"Sehun I want ypu sitting in front of Jae."

"YES!!!!! Oh I mean yeah, sure, whatever" sehun cheered then tirned back to his cold boy image that he has in his school as he skipped happily to his desk. As soon as he got there he turned aroud and smiled creepily at his twin.

"Sehun stop that that's creepy ok now beside sehun is......-""ME! ME! im yuraaaaaa!! Meeee!!" "Ok" "YEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEES!!!!! IN YOUR FACE NERD HA!" Yura celebrated then walked like a horse beside Sehun.

"Sir, I don't think I can concentrate with her beside me." Sehun stated

"Ohh really? Then Yura I want you up front and at the veeeeery side away from sehun"

"BUT SIIIIIIIR!!"

"No buts. You pay us to study, not flirt with mr. Oh" Yura dragged her bag as she glared at jae who was having a staring competition with jungkook.

"Okay now you go here" it took forever for the teacher to arrange their seats (I shall graph it when I get hold of our laptop).

"Okay now let's proceed to Eng-""I'M HERE! I'M SORRY I'M LATE!" the door swished open revealing a cute human panting. The girls were suddenly gìggling and fanning themselves. And then there was Jae. She just looked at the man and then turned away saying "meh~". She then heardenough laughter. She looked up and saw that her brothet and 2 guys sitting away from them were laughing at the panting human.

"Byun Baekhyun, late on the first day tsk tsk." Sir noel commwnted making sehun and the two other guys laugh more

"Sehun, Tao, and kai please stop laughing. Mr. Byun, since the vacant seat is beside ms. Kim Jae Eun please seat beside her. Ms. Please raise you hand." You then obeyed. Baekhyun walked towards the seat beside you with his backpack dangling from his shoulder. Once he got there, he  hooked his backpack at the back rest of the seat in front of him. The guy in font of him turned around with a smirk on his face.

"Nice entrance hyung."

"Shut up kai." The guy then turned back around.

Baekhyin then caught your eyes on him.

"Hey I'm-" "Yeaaaa I don't like you so better not confess okay" 

THAT !!

Jae scoffed "uhh ewww conceited " Jae mumbled the last part as she side glared the .

She then felt het phone vibrating

"trust me, he is not alwaus like that."

-big elephant. Bro

"Tch yeah right. Ignorant stupid conceited . I was just gonna say hi but the he shot that concieted comment. Tch who do you th8nk you are huh" jae continued mumbling incoherent words to herself.little did she know baekhyun was hearing everything. He looked at her then smiled. He looked back at the board where he was copiyong and thought to himself

'Wow she's ugly'

_____________________

HEY GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS

I AM BACK OH YEAAAAAAAAH

I  AM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING T.T

I WAS SOOOOO BUSY EVEN IF IT WAS JUST THE FIRS WEEK OF SCHOOL I WAS ALREADU MAKING ARRANGEMENTS FOR MY COLLAGE FORMS

STUPID EARLY DEADLINES!!

then our teachers already gave us our D.R. and I.P

OHHH THE HORROOOOOOR

AND THEN THE ISSUE ABOUT KRIS 

AND THEN MY EFFING EX CRUSH JUST HAD TO MAKE ME FALL FOR HIM AGAIN

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE MY HEART RACE!!! Stupid squid

Ok i shall rant about this to my fb friends ohh and if you want you can Add me 

[email protected]

Beatriz Ysabel Guyamin

YAY FRIENDSHIIIIIIIIP~

Oh yeah I almost forgot.... YAY ByunTae~~~~~~ I like that more than baekyeon :3

But I won lie though....it hurts....so much....naaaah let us all talk about this on facebook

Til the next update my fellow kpop fansssss

Peaceeee