0.3

Sehun's Secret ....

Their alarm clock rang making them both  wake up. Jae stopped the alarm from ringing, rubbing her eyes as she did.

"I'm gonna take a shower first" Sehun announced. 

"And I'm gonna eat breakfast" Jae replied. She went down the stairs looking like a zombie.

"Ms. Breakfast is ready" the head butler, Mr. Jung, said.

"What's for breakfast?"

"We're having bacon-"

"I don't eat bacon~" Jae pouted, eyes still half opened. Mr. Jung could only chuckle at the girl before him.

"I wasn't finished, young Ms. We also Have you're favorite-"

"T BONE?!" Jae shouted with a smile on her face as she dashed to the table.

"Yes young miss.."

"Oh my goooosh~ thank you mr. Jung~" jae said then she started eating.

"You're welcome young miss."

"I still think it's weird to have t bone for breakfast..." Sehun said as he went down, already in his uniform.

"Well you were quick.."

"I'm excited, can't help it.. I look good don't I?" Sehunsaid, holding his blazer open as he twirled around. 

"Honestly, you look like an elephant getting ready for his meeting with the ostriches..." Jae commented making Mr. Jung chuckle and Sehun glare at her. Sehun took a seat beside her and started eating too. 

"I'm gonna take a shower now.." Jae announced when she finished eating.

___________

"OH MY GOSH!! MR. JUNG!! THE WITCH FROM SNOW WHITE IS HERE BUT SHE'S BLACK!! OMOOO HELP ME!!! OMMA!!!!! APPAAAAAA!!!" Sehun panicked as he saw the witch a girl come down the stairs. He was so surprised, fell of the chair. (Kinda like luhan in the haunted house xD)

"YAH!! DON'T GO ANY CLOSER!! I CAN KILL YOU!!" Sehun shouted once more making the girl roll her eyes.

"Calm down. It's me... and I don't look like the witch, you do.."

"........."

"....What?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

"SIR, I HEARD. IS EVERYTHI- O________O" Mr. Jung ran to where the twins were but got completely shocked seeing Jae in her disguise with her brother laughing at her.

"YOU'RE SO UGLY!!! HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE MY TWIN!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Sehun shouted not caring about how early in the morning it was.

"Young Ms., I think your disguise is too much..." Mr. Jung commented.

"Yea...you should lay of the wig..." Sehun commented as soon as he calmed down. 

"Okay..help me?" Jae asked and the two boys helped get the wig of her.

"Now you look much presentable."

"I'll send you both to school now" Mr. Jung said. Jae gave him a look making him chuckle.

"I'll send sir to school now, excuse us ms." Mr. Jung said then left to get the car ready.

"You sure about this?" Sehun asked Jae making her rol her eyes.

"Of course I am..."

"Ok, see you later.." with a hug, Sehun went to the car only to walk back again.

"You should at least get a ride there." 

"People might get suspicious about us."

"Well then..we're just gonna drop you at the bubble tea shop."

"Okay....."

______________

"Oh my gosh, she's so ugly..."

"Looks like there's a new addition to the nerd clan."

"I've never seen someone that hideous. "

"Poor girl...if only beauty could be donated, I'd give her some..nah!!"

"How can someone like her be a part of a rich family.."

Those were some of the murmurs she heard as she entered the school. She didn't feel offened though, in fact, she was proud that she pulled of something as good as that. Feeling proud, she wanted to walk all the way to the other side of the hallway with her chin raised but unfortunately she was a nerd so she tilted her head down.

"Oh my gosh she looks like a hybrid of a black aligator and a pig"

'I could use that on Sehun one time'

Jae stifled her laughter at the comment, she made use of her hair to block their view of her smiling face. Because she couldn't see where she was going, she bumped into someone.

"Oh, Mian.. I didn't see you there" the guy said. She looked up and saw it was his brother's gang exo. Her eyes landed on Sehun, who was trying to hide from her because he was laughing making her glare at him. She then shifted her attention to the guy she bumped into.

'Oh my gosh his cheeks are so fluffyyyyyy~~~'

"Oh..uh..I'm sorry too..excuse me.." Jae said as she dashed away from the scene, noticing that she was getting attention.

She looked for her locker and once she found it, she put her books in there. She then felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw her cousin Bora. She looked at her cousin as her cousin spread her arms open for a hug with wide open in a smile. She looked away from her cousin then walked away leaving her like that. She fished out her phone from her pocket and called Bora.

"YAH!! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!!" She heard her voice boom from the speaker of the phone.

"You know about the plan! And for as long as I remembered, what you did wasn't one of them!" Jae answered when she was at the soccer field out side the svhool, and fortunately, it was empty. Or so she thought. Around the soccer field, there was a sement road for track and field and at the front of the soccer field there was a play groud with a bush separating the soccer field to the play ground, and at the play ground, there was a group of friends there and Jae's voice seemed to have cought their attention.

"But Dasom misses you so much~"

"YOU TOLD THEM?!"

"Was I not to?"

"OH MY GOSH EONNIE!! WHYYYYY?!!? What if they told the whole school that I'm Sehun's twin!!?" Oh..this one caught the group's attention the most.

"Oh c'mon! They're not like that!"

"Eonnie just make them promise not to tell okay!"

"Arachii~~~~" and with that, Jae placed her phone back in her pocket. 

"We heard what you said....Jae Hee" Jae froze as she heard what the guy said. 

○●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●○

Hallooooooooo

I'm sorry that my update was late. I watched Dara's visit at the PBB house (Don't get me wrong, I don't watch that thing I just watched it today because of Dara) and played wii, I lost track of time.

Sooo til the next update, goodbye~~~