0.1

Sehun's Secret ....

  Jae shifted in her sleep as she felt the sunlight stab her eyelids. She squeezed her eyes tightly as softly groaned, turning to her side in the process. She heard the faint chirping of the birds out side indicating that it was a beautiful day in Ko-

"WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING?!!? IT'S ALMOST 8! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!"

She groaned in annoyance as she heard the alligator her twin scream at her. She covered her head with the pillow she was hugging in hopes of making the annoying sound to go away. But to her misfortune..

"STAND UP WOMAN!! GET READY! I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" 

"What the hell are you talking about Sehun!? Tomorrow's the first day of school!! Shut up and leave!" Jae answered back

It was the last day of summer which meant the next day would be the start of doom. Poor them. They have to sufer the prison disguised as what we call school. They have to go through a year with teachers giving you tons of homework, quizzes, and other things that goes in their minds. Lucky for Sehun, Jae, and EXO, they only had two more years of school but some of the EXO members were older by one year so they were seniors, then after then after highschool, they'd go to collage. At least it's not high school right? Today is the last day of the heaven most of them call sumer, they have to make it very memorable so they won't go through the dreadful year thinking that they should've did something cooler than wearing a bathing suit and do nothing on the beach.

"Practice makes perfect, you bum!" Sehun reasoned then laid on his poor sister, belly flop style.

"OOMPHHFFF- GET OFF ME YOU ELEPHANT!! YOU'RE TOO HEAVY!!"

 "Oh chincha??" Sehun said wiggling his body to add more pressure on his little sister. 

"YES! GET OFF BEFORE I CALL THE ZOO TO GET A LOST ELEPHANT!!"

"Awww you care about me?? I love you too sis~" Sehun said adding a kiss on the cheek to annoy her more.

"GET OFF I CAN'T BREATHE!! OMMAAAAA!! APPAAAAA!!" I screamed sounding like a baby whale in the process

"Get down here both of you. We're having waffles for breakfast. " they heard  their mom call out to them.

"Ooh waffles~ wouldn't want you yo eat them all again. Later sis~~" Sehun kissed her sister on the cheek again as he got off her.

"Oh my gosh! I couldn't breathe Sehun!!"

"I'd give you my oxygen just for you to live saengieeee~" she heard him yell as he ran downstairs. 

Jae chuckled at the cheesy line her brother just said. The poor guy was contaminated because he's been reading a lot of stories since the start of summer. She sighed and decided to take a shower. After that, she went down the stair, a happy expression plastered on her face as she greetet everyone a good morning. 

"Good morning omma" she sang as she skipped to her, mom who was preparing the chocolate syrup for the waffles, to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good moorning Jae" her mom replied

"Good morning appa" she sang as she did the same thing to him.

"Good morning to you too honey" her dad said as he patted her on the head making her scrunch up her nose in annoyance. 

She walked back to her chair, ignoring her brother that was standing on her way, showing his cheek, indicating her that he was waiting for his kiss. As she passed by him, Sehun looked at her back, a shocked expression was displayed on his face. He made his way to her and just before she got the chance to pull her chair back, he hugged from behind and lifted her off the ground.

"OMO!! YAH PUT ME DOWN!!!!" 

"Good morning to you too saengieeee~" Sehun sang followed by a kiss on the girl's cheek.

"PUT ME DOWN!!" Jae demanded but Sehun only showed her his cheek. Jae groaned as she unwillingly kissed her brother on the cheek. Sehun smiled in contentment as he puts her down gently and sat down on his chair.  As soon as Jae sat on her seat, which was beside Sehun, she intensely glared at her brother before getting waffles on her plate then later poured syrup on them. Their mom, after witnessing everythingbthat happened,  chuckled at the both of them.

"You guys never change." Their mom commented.

"At least it's better than having them fighting with each other all the time." Replied their dad.

"Well I guess you're right"

"It would be better if he doesn't read all those stories. He's corrupted. He's too cheesy for his own good" Jae stated

"And what's wrong with reading stories?" Their dad defended Sehun.

"HA! Dad's on MY side! Whatcha gonna do 'bout it Jae, my little sister" Sehun teased.

Jae glared at the boy and said "shut up and you're only older for 7 minutes. Stop saying that I'm your little sister"

"You already said it yourself.  I'm older. Embrace the fact, potato!" Sehun answered and all Jae could do was glare knowing she was counter attacked while Sehun smirked in victory.

"So, today's the last day of summer. What are your plans for today?" Asked their mom.

"I don't.... know....." "I guess..nothing" Sehun stated and Jae followed.

"Well, better make up your minds soon...." their dad said.

After that they all ate peacefully.  When they were done, their parents had to leave because they were needed by their workers leaving the twins with the maids. Both of them were in the living room, Sehun was reading a story and Jae thought it would be a good idea to watch Acchi Kocchi again. 

"I GOT IT!!" Sehun suddenly shouted making Jae fall of the couch head first as she was laying upside down on the sofa; head and torso on the seat and the legs were leaning on the wall.

"Got what?" Jae asked as mshe rubbed the top of her head to somehow soothe it.

"We should go bunjee jumping!! And we should go do a free fall, and we should go hang gliding and we should go on a human size slingshot and and AND get bubble tea~" Sehun said making a dreamy voice when he mentioned bubble tea.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!! I don't think we have enough time to do all of those!!"

"Then it's time for a Sibling Hang Out: Mission Impossible" 

"..... Okay then"

"YES!! I'll just go take a bath and you get ready and after we're both finished.... we shall test time and make this last day of summer so great it'll make people cry" after that he ran up to his room and took a shower while Jae went to her room and found somethingnto wear for the fun day they were about to have.

○•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●○

 Hallooooooooo~~ 

I'll be posting their sibling hang out very soon, it's just that wa have to go somewhere. 

This is all I have for you.. :(

Miannn~~