ch 8

Remember me again

Baekhyun walked lifelessly down the road, he didn’t know where to go, his heart was telling him to go back, but his mind was stopping him. He took out his phone and opened the contacts, the only two numbers was Chanyeol, and Luhan.

Looks like he had no option, he dialed Luhan’s phone number, and waited for him to pick up.

“Hello?” A cheerful voice suddenly said

“Lu-Luhan…”

“Baekhyun?!”

“What’s wrong?!”

“Luhan, can you come pick me up?”

“What do you mean?”

“Shouldn’t you be with Chanyeol?”

Baekhyun cried harder after hearing Chanyeol’s name

“Please…….I can’t see him now”

“Baekhyun what happened?”

“please…….”

After a long pause Luhan finally agreed

“Alright, alright tell me where you are”

……………………………………………………………………………

“Baekhyunnie!” Luhan shouted at the boy sitting on the bench with tears still flowing down his face

Baekhyun stood up and pulled Luhan into a tight hug

“Hannie” Baekhyun heard a deep voice calling Luhan, and he looked up, a really familiar face

“Se-Sehun ?”

Luhan looked at Baekhyun wide eyed

“You remember him?”

Baekhyun nodded

Sehun and Baekhyun had only met once, before the accident, and Luhan was sure Baekhyun had forgotten, but clearly, he didn’t.

“Let’s get you home to Chany-”

“No! I can’t see him now!” Baekhyun shouted

“Please just let me stay with you guys for tonight, please…..”

Sehun and Luhan looked at him with sad eyes

“Okay” Sehun answered

Then he took Baekhyun’s bag and put it in the car.

The car ride was quite except for,Baekhyun’s sobbing and saying “I’m sorry” Luhan wasn’t sure who he was apologizing to though, him or Chanyeol.

………………………………………………………………………………………

After Chanyeol finally calmed down, Kai left and Chanyeol went to the bathroom to clean his face, so it didn’t look like he was crying.

Chanyeol walked up the stairs, eager to see Baekhyun, because he’s hurt and he needs baekhyun bad.

He opened the door, and Baekhyun wasn’t there, maybe he’s in the bathroom, so he went to the bathroom, Baek  wasn’t there either.

Chanyeol started to worry, but he convinced himself to calm down, he must be in the closet

As soon as Chanyeol opened the closet door, he saw the whole room was a mess, clothes and shoes  everywhere, scattered around the room. Chanyeol panicked “Baek? Baek?! Baekhyun??!” he screamed while searching the whole room for his bacon.

Chanyeol saw his old diary on the floor. He picked it up and flipped the pages roughly.

Each page that Chanyeol wrote before, there was a reply from Baekhyun.

May 6

Chanyeol I’m sorry I got angry at you, I don’t really remember why, but I’m sorry.

I’m also sorry that I didn’t look where I was going, and got into a car accident.

August 1

I’m really sorry for not remembering you, you must be really hurt, I’m sorry Chanyeol.

August 2

I’m sorry again, I can’t believe I forgot you, I mean you love me so much, but I just can’t remember.

I don’t deserve you, you don’t have to stay with me forever.

August 26

I don’t remember the day you brought me home, but I’m sure I was happy, just like how I wake up everyday, even though I’m clueless, but I feel at peace.

September 4

I’m happy you’re happy chanyeol, I wish I can remember more

September 5

I’m sorry Channie, I didn’t do it on purpose I swear, I don’t want you to get hurt, I wish I can tell you this is a joke, but I can’t Chanyeol, I really can’t remember, and I’m sorry.

September 10

I’m really sorry Chanyeol, I didn’t mean to do it, I didn’t choose this, I would switch places with you if I could, the you wouldn’t be hurting like this, and I would be the one in pain, I don’t deserve your love.

September 17

Why are you doing this for me Chanyeol? You know you can just leave right? You can leave and I wont even remember that you left, wouldn’t that be easier?

On the last page Baekhyun wrote a new page

Hi Chanyeol, I’m sorry  

I have to stop apologizing because it won’t change anything, I will still be clueless in the morning, and you would still be broken hearted.

I don’t know what to do Channie, I wish I can take the pain away, I wish my stupid brain will remember you, because you are the best person anyone can have, and quite frankly, I don’t deserve you, I don’t deserve your love.

So that’s why I’m leaving, don’t come for me Channie, or you’ll just get hurt again.I want you to move on ,I want you to be happy.

I wish I could say I love you, but I’m not that sure yet, and I don’t want to lie, but I can say one thing I’m sure of though

And it’s that my heart loves you, even if my brain doesn’t

Chanyeol threw the diary on the floor and ran outside with his whole face soaked with tears, but he just let them be, the most important thing right now is Baekhyun. He knew where baekhyun is, and he’s going to bring him back no matter what.

 

 

 

 

 

New chapter :)

A sad one though...............

I still hope you like it, because I am sick and I still kept writing it

I'm just going to go lie down and die now

bye.....................

tumblr_mnnac0qRKc1rxqef7o1_500.gif