ch 3

Remember me again

Chanyeol woke up with baekhyun hugging his torso tightly, Chanyeol smiled and kissed baekhyun’s forhead, he was so happy, now that Baekhyun had woken up, even though Baekhyun doesn’t remember him, he is still grateful to have baekhyun by his side again.

Baekhyun started to stir in his sleep, then he opened his eyes slowly, Chanyeol thought Baekhyun was so adorable when he wakes up.

Baekhyun closed his eyes again taking a deep breath, and opened his eyes widely and pushed Chanyeol out of the bed, Chanyeol fell on his “Ouch” Chanyeol said in pain

“Who are you? What are you doing here? Where am I?” Baekhyun said while looking at Chanyeol, and looked at the room confused.

“What do you mean? You’re in the hospital, you were in a car accident, and I thought we already talked about who I am yesterday” Chanyeol said while rubbing his in pain and standing up.

“Wh-What? I don’t believe you” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with a very hurt expression, then he walked out the room to find the doctor. Leaving a very confused baekhyun in the room.

After the doctor went in and explained everything to Baekhyun, he finally calms down. The doctor proceeds to examine baekhyun.

When the doctor walked out the room, Chanyeol walked to him hurriedly “Well?” The doctor sighs deeply “Its worst then I thought” the doctor said and paused for a while “Baekhyun not only lost his memory, he won’t be able to remember what happened the day before” Chanyeol went furious “What! How can that be?” “He was doing fine yesterday, we were talking, he looked fine” the doctor let out another sigh “I’m sorry but, Baekhyun will brain is currently, trying to block out everything that goes in his head, he is still very shocked from the accident and his mind is in a defense mode, hence blocking everything that goes in, including you” Chanyeol felt his legs getting weak, he knelt down and started to cry “H-how? Why?” He said while pulling his hair. “Will he get better? Can he get better?” Chanyeol asked after a few minutes, “There is a chance, that his brain will get back to normal, but he will need time, you have to be patient.” Chanyeol  nodded while crying. Then the doctor patted him on the shoulder and walked away.

Chanyeol walked in Baekhyun’s room, only to find baekhyun sitting next to the window, his head, legs and arms were wrapped in bandages, his wrist was connected to a long tube. Baekhyun was staring out the window expressionless, until he saw Chanyeol standing at the door

“I know I am important to you, but I’m sorry, I just can’t remember you” Baekhyun said while looking down at his feet.

Chanyeol walked toward Baekhyun and grabbed him up into a hug

“U-umm, what are you doing?”

Chanyeol hugged him tighter “Just let me hold you for a while” Baekhyun nodded and put his hand on Chanyeol’s back awkwardly. He felt his shoulders getting wet, and realized Chanyeol was crying.

Baekhyun felt hopeless, he didn’t know what to do, he didn’t even know the guy, but he felt bad “I’m sorry” Baekhyun said, which only made chanyeol cry harder.

They stayed like that for a long time, then Chanyeol started to calm down.

He let go of Baekhyun, and looked straight into Baekhyun’s eyes. They were beautiful, just like before, as if nothing changed.

Baekhyun was starting to blush with Chanyeol staring at him as if he was the most beautiful person on the planet.

“Can I kiss you?” Chanyeol asked, usually he wouldn’t be this forward, but he needed Baekhyun now, he needed to feel him.

Baekhyun blushed hard, his whole face was red now. “U-umm, o-okay” he started to stutter because of his nervousness.

Chanyeol placed his fingers on Baekhyun’s chin and lifted his head, so they were looking into each others eyes. They closed their eyes at the same time, and leaned in to close the distance between their lips.

Chanyeol’s lips were soft and plump, they were a bit dry, probably because he hasn’t been drinking enough water, but Baekhyun didn’t care.

Baekhyun felt like he had kissed these lips a hundred times before, he felt at peace.

Baekhyun started to move his lips against Chanyeol’s, and placed his hand on Chanyeol’s neck to deepen the kiss.

After a while, they finally separated, Baekhyun blushed again.

He didn’t know why he had the urge to pull Chanyeol to him, he just did, and they shared another sweet kiss, but this time, Chanyeol slipped his tongue into Baekhyun’s mouth, making baekhyun moan slightly. After making out for a few minutes, Chanyeol finally pulled Baekhyun away from him, making Baekhyun whimper a little.

“I promise you Baek, I promise I won’t let you go this time, I will make you remember me no matter what, I will always be there when you wake up clueless in the morning, even if you don’t remember it the next day, I will be by your side, until you remember me again, I won’t even let you go after that, we will be together forever, because I love you, I love you Baek” Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun into another hug.

“O-okay, I’ll try my best.”

 

 

 

third update today :)

hope you liked it ^^