ch 10

Remember me again

maxresdefault.jpg

 

Luhan put Baekhyun to bed and kisses his forehead, then walks out the room. Sehun and Luhan decided to let Baekhyun sleep in his room for the night.

Baekhyun stares at the ceiling blankly, trying to forget what happened, scratch that, he doesn't want to forget, he doesn't want to forget Chanyeol, he wants to remember, but god forbids him to.

A tear fell from Baekhyun's red and swollen eyes, and he falls asleep.

~Luhan's POV~

I woke up in the morning with Sehun hugging me, I took a deep breath to savor Sehun's sweet scent, then I slowly push Sehun's hand away.

I walked to my room, where Baekhyun is sleeping.

When I opened the door, Baekhyun was already awake, I took a deep breath, and walked to him, he might not remeber me.

Baekhyun looked up at me and smiled "Morning Lulu" Baek said sleepily

I was shocked, he remembers me!

"Baek, you remember? you remember me?" I asked while shaking Baekhyun's shoulder

He looks at me confusedly

"What do mean, of course I remember you, pabo"

"By the way, thanks for letting me stay here last night" Baekhyun thanked me

"BAek?? Do you remember what happened last night?" I asked nervously

"Yeah...sorta, I remember you picking me up from the bench near the park, cause' I needed a place to stay, and now here I am"

I arched my brow, "So, you don't remember Chanyeol?"

He looked at me confused, and tilted his head

"Who's Chanyeol? He sounds familiar"

I shook his shoulders again, "What do you mean Baek, you remember me, but you don't remember HIM?!"

"Sto-o-op shh-shak-kking-me!" Baek shouted while I shook him

Sehun walked in and pulled me from Baek "Hannie what's wrong, why are you shaking Baekhyun?" He asked worriedly

I couldn't take it anymore, I was kinda angry at Baekhyun, How could he? How could he forget Chanyeol? And yet, he remembers me?

Is this what Chanyeol feels everyday? No, he feels much worst doesn't he? God, Chanyeol I feel sorry for you

I walked out the room, with Sehun following behind, then I explained everything to him.

No one's POV

Baekhyun was confused, Why did Luhan ask him those questins? Why is he mad? And who the hell is Chanyeol?

He shrugs, then walkes to the bathroom.

When he walked in the bathroom, bringing his toothbrush writing 'Bacon', when he brushed his teeth we looked at the sink top, something was missing, but he didn't know what it was.

After doing his morning routine, he walked to the living room.

Luhan was talking on the phone

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun hid behind the wall, deciding to easedrop to find out who this 'Chanyeol' is

"No, Chanyeol, listen, he...he remembers, but he forgot you"

Baekhyun narrows his eyes, Is Luhan talking about him?

"You should come get him I don't know what to do"

-

"What?! No! What's better for him is to be with you"

-

"Chanyeol you can't give up, after all this time, you can't"

-

"Chanyeol, please, Baek needs you, you know that"

-

*Sigh* "Fine I'll let him stay, for a week, then you're taking him back"

Luhan hangs up, and goes to the kitchen and hugs Sehun from the back, who was making pancakes

Sehun ruffles Luhan's hair and gives him a reassuring smile.

Baekhyun walks to the dining table and sits down, he was still confused, Who is Chanyeol??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending the day at Hunhan's apartment, Baekhyun lies down on the couch, and closes his eyes, but something was preventing him to sleep.

There was a lingering pain in his chest, like something was squeezing his heart.

He cries and grabs the shirt covering his chest, as if that will stop the pain, but it doesn't.

He felt weird, he felt lonely, he needed something, he needed someone, but he doesn't know who, and the fact that he doesn't know pains him, and he doesn't know what to do, the pain wont stop, it hurts, it hurts like hell.

He stands up tries to walk to the toilet, but fails miserably as he falls to the ground, he has nothing to do except crawl up into a ball and cry his heart out.

Until everything went blank

Flashback time~

Little Baekhyun sat at the small bench right in front of the garden, he always comes here to eat alone during recess, it was calming and relaxing.

He opened his lunch box and grabs his cookie and ate it while staring up at the sky.

When he looked down at his lunch box again, all his cookies were gone.

He stands up and looked behind the bench.

There was a little boy hiding behind the bench and his mouth was full, he looked up at Baekhyun with crumbs all over his face.

Baekhyun fumed with anger, He went to the kid and started shouting at him

"Who are you?! How dare you take all my cookie! Give it back!!"

The boy looks at him and starts to tear up

Baekhyun saw the sad face on the kid, and instantly, went soft, he bend down to the same level as the kid and sighs

"Okay, okay you can have my cookie, but next time, you have to ask!" the boy swallows all the cookie in his mouth and grins, with his right eye twitching.

"What's your name?" Baekhyun asked

"Park Chanyeol"

End of Flashback~~

Baekhyun opens his eyes, and continues crying, the pain doubled and he couldn't take it anymore he passed out on the floor.

The last thing that went through his mind before passing out, is Chanyeol's beautiful grin

 

 

 

 

Nothing to say.....

sorry for letting you wait a few days, I was not in the right mood to write, so I didn't,sorry.....

*runs away*