ch 9

Remember me again

Baekhyun's POV

When we reached Luhan and Sehun's apartment building, Sehun had to piggyback me cause' I was to weak to even stand up straight.

Sehun put me on the couch in the living room. Luhan sat beside me and combed my hair with his fingers while telling me it's okay, trying to calm me down, of course it didn't work.

I don't actually know why I'm crying so hard, it's not like I love Chanyeol that much yet, but my heart aches and I can't control the tears flowing down my face.

Luhan kissed my forehead, and told me to sleep first and he left with Sehun to their shared room.

I was about to close my eyes and sleep until-\

BANG BANG BANG

I heard someone knocking the door loudly

I knew it was Chanyeol, I was too scared to open the door.

"Baek ! Baekhyun! I know you're in there, open the door!"

I stood up and fell down on the floor "No.......chanyeol.......go........"

I managed to say quietly, I wasn't sure if he heard me though

"Baekhyun open the door please" Chanyeol said softly

I shook my head "no....."

Luhan came out from his room and saw me lying on the floor

He picked me up "Aren't you going to let him in?"

I shook my head weakly

"Baekhyun open the door, please don't leave me" Chanyeol said from outside the door

Luhan looked to the door then back at me and sighed "Baek just let him explain things first"

hr didn't wait for me to answer and just walked to the door, Chanyeol slammed the door open as soon as Luhan unlocked it.

He grabbed me into a bone crushing hug

"Baekhyun don't leave me, I need you, I can't leave without you"

"I-I......you can't keep doing this Chanyeol.."

"You know I will never recover from this, all your time and effort is wasted if you spend it on me"

"You should move on, find someone else that will love you as much as you love me, and more importantly wont forget you in the morning, I-"

"NO, I will never find anyone else baekhyun, there will never be anyone else that can love me the way I love you, I love you more than anything, I'd do anything for you, I'd die for you."

"I will wait for you to remember, heck, I would wait forever, even if you never remember I will still keep loving you, I wont stop,, you are mine and I'm yours no one can seperate us"

my body is so weak right now, if Chanyeol wasn't holding me so tightly I would have collapsed on the floor

Why Chanyeol? Why do you love me so much?

"Chanyeol please........I don't want to disappoint you anymore, please make it easier for both of us and leave, please Channie, I can't"

Chanyeol seperates me from his body, and I whimper, I couldn't face him right now.

He lifts my chin up, making me look into his eyes, he looked miserable, his eyes were red, his lips dry, and his whole face covered in tears, but he's still beautiful to me.

He wipes my tears with his thumbs, but I cried harder, because he was treating me so gently.

"Baekhyun don't leave me, you will never disappoint me, that is not possible, as long as I have you, I'll be fine"

"No Chanyeol, face the facts, even if you're no disapponinted, you still can't stop the pain in your heart, because there will always be something missing, and you know what it is, I will never be able to fill that hole in your heart, because I will never remember, no matter how hard you try, that will never change."

Chanyeol shook his head "No, Baek don't say that, please........"

He knew it was the truth, I could tell.

He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss, filled with sadness and desperation, kisses were supposed to be happy, but this was the most depressing kiss I will ever share with someone.

When we parted he looked at me and with his desperate longing eyes, and wlaked away.

It shocked me how he gave up so easily, after all that time he was fighting for me, it hurt.

He turned his back on me and walked out the door.

I couldn't hold it anymore, my whole body collapsed to the floor.

Luhan grabbed me just in the nick of time, or my head would've hit the hard floor.

I pulled him into a hug while sobbing on his shoulders.

My heart was shattered, I can't stop this pain in my chest.

Why?

Why God?

Why can't you let me remember?

Why did you this to me? To Chanyeol?

Why must you let him hurt so much?

What did he do to deserve this?

Why? Why?

 

 

 

When Luhan seperated me from his body

My head started to spin

everything went blank

flashback

"Baekkie" Chanyeol said while we were lying on the grass holding hands

"Hmmh?"

"Baekkie"

"What?" I said while my head turn to him

"Baekkie" He said calmly

"What??" I said and sat up

He giggled after seeing my frustated

"I love you Byun Bacon"

"YAh! I'm Baekhyun not Bacon!" I said while pouting

He laughs at me then sat up and held my face with his hands

"God you are adorable" He said and made me blush

"s-shut up" I said shyly

He pulls me into a kiss

"I love you Byun Baekhyun" he said when we parted

"Better" I said satisfied

He chuckles lowly

"Baekhyun will you stay with me forever? Even if something bad happens?" He said seriously

"Why? Did you do something stupid again?"

"No, I just feel like I have to ask, like, something will happen"

I raised one eyebrow, then sighed

"Yes you dummy, I'll stay with you forever, no matter what"

"even if you turn into a piece of bacon, I'll still love you until you become rotten"

"Even then I will still love you"

He grins widely "Good" and he kissed me softly

Then he saw a huge butterfly flying over us, he stood up and tried to catch it, he looks stupid running aroung and jumping because of his height, I can't help but laugh

I'm in love with a dumb giant.

 

I opened my eyes and saw Luhan calling me

I cried even harder than before, that was the most beautiful memory I can ever remeber.

I wish we can go back to that time, when we were both happy.

I'm sorry Chanyeol, I really am

 

 

 

 

 

 

T.T Baekyeol feelssssss

sorry for making it sad..........

bye my angels