ch 7

Remember me again

Chanyeol woke up in the middle of the night with Baekhyun in his arms, he looked at that peaceful face, and sighed deeply, he slowly moved  away from Baekhyun, careful not to wake him up, he sat at the edge of the bed and cry, he turned to Baekhyun and gave him a soft peck, then walked out the room.

This was not the first time it happened, some days Baekhyun would regain some of his memories of Chanyeol, which made Chanyeol so happy, but Baekhyun would lose all of his memories in the morning. He knew Baekhyun would forget the next day, but he couldn’t help himself from being happy, that Baekhyun wanted to remember him, that Baekhyun can remember him, but something was stopping him and he didn’t know what.

When Baekhyun remembered him, it was as if his heart slowly healed, but it would be broken again the next day, because Baekhyun would forget again, he would forget him.

Chanyeol walked to his office, stared at the big pile of papers on his desk and sighed. He lied, he actually had a lot of work that had to be done, if it weren’t for his brother, Jongin, the president of Park Enterprises, to take over the company, they would be bankrupt right now.

He hasn’t been to the company for months now, because he’d spend every day with Baekhyun, so that he regain his memories. Everyone around him has told him countless times that Baekhyun won’t remember, but Chanyeol ignored all of them, he didn’t give up, he won’t, he can’t, he knew Baekhyun was still in there, somewhere deep inside, Baekhyun was screaming to come out from this horrible nightmare, and Chanyeol would wait, he would wait forever for Baekhyun, and he knew Baekhyun would do the same.

………………………………………………………….

The next day, Baekhyun wakes up, and repeats what he did every day, even though he doesn’t know he is repeating it. And Chanyeol waits downstairs patiently for his Baekhyun.

After seeing each other and eating breakfast, Baekhyun said he wanted to go to the mall, for some reason he wanted to do some shopping, he felt the urge to buy something, but he didn’t know why.

So Chanyeol and Baekhyun got ready, and went to the mall.

Baekhyun bought a whole bunch of stuff, and Chanyeol paid for all of it, they even fought to pay it, but Chanyeol insisted. For some reason Baekhyun also had the urge to buy a Chocolate cake, and yes, Chanyeol paid for it.

When they got home, they sat at the table, and the maids brought out their dinner, all of it was Baekhyun’s favorite, and he ate happily, getting sauce all over his face, Chanyeol laughed at his cute bacon, and leaned in to all the sauce on Baekhyun’s face, making Baekhyun blush hard, after Chanyeol retreated, Baekhyun pulls Chanyeol back and they share a kiss.

After eating dinner, they watched a movie in the living room, in front of another 50inch flat screen TV. They sat on the longest couch, with Chanyeol holding Baekhyun in his arms. Every few minutes,Chanyeol would lean down and kiss Baekhyun’s cheek, and Baekhyun would just blush and hit his arm lightly.

Suddenly, Baekhyun asks Chanyeol what day it is, “27th of November” chanyeol paused for a while then continued “My birthday”, Baekhyun stood up from his seat wide eyed and grinning, “So that why I bought all that stuff” he smiles widely “Come on lets go celebrate” then he pulls Chanyeol off the couch, he sat Chanyeol down at the dining table, and took out the cake, they celebrated cheerfully, Baekhyun gave Chanyeol everything that he bought at the mall, well everything that Chanyeol paid for.  Chanyeol smirked, because these were all the things that Baekhyun had bought for his birthday before, baekhyun still remembers.

He bought a winter wolf hat, with two balls of puff at the ends of it.

He bought a pair of pajamas one smaller and one bigger, both of it were printed with cartoon bacons all over it.

He bought a pair of white army boots

And many more……………..

Baekhyun was proud of himself for making Chanyeol smile when he gave him his presents.

Chanyeol would kiss him every time he received a present, so, about 15 times………..

After giving him all his presents Baekhyun sat down on Chanyeol’s lap

“I’m the greatest boyfriend you will ever have” he said confidently, Chanyeol laughed, Baekhyun’s sassy side is coming out now. “Yeah, the best” Chanyeol said before pulling Baekhyun into a deep kiss.

Baekhyun blushed hard, he didn’t know where that came from, but he just did it naturally, and even admitted to himself that he was Chanyeol’s best boyfriend, god he wanted to just shut himself in a closet and sit in a corner to hide from his embarrassment.

Chanyeol knew Baekhyun was getting shy again so he hugged Baekhyun “Thank you Baekkie, I love you”

Baekhyun hid his flushed face in the crook of Chanyeol’s neck and held chanyeol’s shirt tightly.

“W-welcome

……………………………………………………………………………

After storing his presents in the store room, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun upstairs, until they heard the door bell. Chanyeol asked baekhyun to go upstairs and get ready for bed, then he walked to the door.

He sighed, he already knew who it was, but he still opened the door.

“What do you want Kai?” “I’m busy”

Jongin frowned “Is that how you greet your brother?”

“Whatever”

Kai walked in and they both sat down at the sofa.

“You know why I’m here Chanyeol”

“Yes, I know, and you’re not going to convince me to change my decision”

“But-“

“NO!” “How many times do I have to say it Kai, I’m not going to give up”

“I can’t and I won’t!”

“Not until Baekhyun regains his memory”

Kai sighed “Chanyeol, it’s been two years, our company would’ve been bankrupt now, if it weren’t for me, but I can’t keep doing it, you are the CEO, not me, you have to take responsibility”

“He’s not coming back, no matter how hard you try, he won’t regain his memory, he will only keep forgetting, he will only keep forgetting you

“Just face i-”

“SHUT UP!”

“I don’t need you to tell me that!”

“I don’t need you to keep reminding me the stabbing pain I get everyday he wakes up doesn’t remember me!”

“I don’t need you to tell me that baekhyun doesn’t want to remember me!”

“I don’t need you to keep reminding me that he doesn’t love me enough to even try!”

Chanyeol broke down and cried

“But I can’t stop……….. I can’t let him go………..I won’t………..I love him, I love him”

He crouched down on the floor, and let the tears flow endlessly down his face

Kai started to tear up, seeing his once cheerful brother breaking before his eyes, how much this has changed him, how much it destroys him.

He pulled Chanyeol into a tight hug, rubbing his back softly, trying to calm him down.

……………………………………………………..

Baekhyun heard the whole conversation between Kai and Chanyeol, he cried silently behind the wall, he hit his head hardly, forcing himself to remember, he has to remember, he has to end Chanyeol’s pain.

He ran upstairs and locked the door, he walked into the closet and sat down on the floor hugging his leg and crying.

After he calmed down a bit he lifted his head, he noticed something behind Chanyeol’s drawer, he took it out, it was a book, really old and crumpled, he opened it.

May 6

 

Baekhyun got into a car accident, he won’t wake up. All because of me, all because I was so stupid, I should have spent more time with him, rather than working 24/7, I shouldn’t have gotten angry at him for that stupid guy that was hitting on him, I should have loved him more, the maybe he wouldn’t be lying on the hospital bed right now. I’m sorry Baekkie.

The next pages were filled with Chanyeol’s regrets he made with Baekhyun with him apologizing, and prayers for Baekhyun to wake up

August 1

Baekhyun woke up today I should be happy, but I’m not, Baekkie doesn’t remember me, it hurts so much, but I’m sure he’ll remember soon. Don’t forget me Baek.

August 2

You forgot about me again Baek,it’s okay I forgive you, it’s not your fault, it’s not like you want to forget me, right?

I’ll help you remember, I’ll be with you forever

August 26

The doctors are letting you go home today ,I’m happy that you get to go home with me Baek, let’s work hard to regain your memories together Baek, hwaiting

September 4

I'm so happy Baek, you remembered something, not just anything, you remembered our first anniversary, god Im so happy Baek, I can't wait till tomorrow, maybe you will start to remember me more now, I love you Baek

September 5

Baek, you forgot again, you forgot me, why? are you still mad at me for our fight?, I'm really sorry baek,I really am, so stop acting okay, I know you are just pranking me, so just stop it, I love you, I'm sorry

 

Baekhyun flipped the pages one by one, all of them filled with Chanyeol’s begging for him to remember, but as the pages went on, Chanyeol started to doubt that Baekhyun wants to remember, until a certain point, Chanyeol stopped writing.

The paper of the book were getting soaked with Baaekhyun’s tears, he was angry at himself for letting Chanyeol get hurt so bad, he took out a big bag, and started to pack his clothes, throwing them inside, not caring what he took.

He has decided that the only way Chanyeol can stop hurting is that he forgets baekhyun too, and move on.

He went down the stairs silently, he can still hear the sobbing coming from the living room, his heart couldn’t bear it, he couldn’t let himself see Chanyeol break, he went to the back door in the kitchen and walked out the house, without looking back, the further he went the harder he cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

T.T Baekhyun why you leave??

So sad...........

nMReuuP.gif

 

Yayy exams finally over

tumblr_inline_mxxawte9ll1rgd6d8.gif

heres a new chapter to celebrate

I'm sorry for letting you wait, hope you won't hate me..................