ch 6

Remember me again

BYsA-jrCcAAZwrh.jpg:large<3 <3 <3 <3

When they reached home, Baekhyun told Chanyeol he wanted to shower, Chanyeol just smiled and nodded.

Baekhyun stared at himself in the mirror, he was mentally screaming, he is so happy, Chanyeol is just too much. How was this possible? How did he fall in love with Chanyeol in just a day?

He took a deep breath and looked himself in the eye through the mirror, suddenly he felt dizzy, his vision started to blur, his whole body felt weak, he fell to the floor.

Flashback

“Chanyeol!” Baekhyun yelled as he saw his best friend at the end of the hall, and ran towards him.

“Baek?!” Chanyeol started to ran towards Baekhyun too until they were in each other’s arms.

Baekhyun was crying tears of joy, “Baek, what’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked worriedly

Baekhyun hit Chanyeol’s chest lightly

“You idiot, what took you so long” Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun confusedly, but waited him to finish his sentence.

Baekhyun kept sobbing “I-I love you too, dummy” Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol tightly.

Chanyeol beamed in happiness. “Did you see my video already?”

Baekhyun nodded against Chanyeol’s chest.

Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun and spun him around “Baek! I love you, I love you, I love you” Baekhyun kept giggling.

Chanyeol put Baekhyun down and stared deeply into his eyes

“Baek do you really love me?” Baekhyun nodded fiercely

Chanyeol grinned widely “Will you be my boyfriend, and my best friend, forever?”

Baekhyun nodded “Yes,yes, you idiot, forever and ever”

Then they just stared at each other deeply. Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun’s cheek and leaned in to kiss him.

They were interrupted by a girly screech, Chanyeol turned his head, and saw their friend Luhan

“Luhan, what are you doing?!”

“Nothing!” then he ran away

Chanyeol turned back to Baekhyun and they giggled, before sharing another kiss

End of flashback

“Baek! Baekhyun?!” “Wake up” Chanyeol shook Baekhyun, lightly.

Baekhyun took a really long time in the bathroom and he started to worry, so he went in the bathroom, only to find Baekhyun lying on the floor. He quickly ran towards Baekhyun, shouting his name to wake him up.

Baekhyun’s POV

“Baek! Baekhyun?!” I heard a familiar voice shouting my name, I opened my eyes, and saw Chanyeol, he was crying

He sighed and hugged me tightly like his life depended on it, I was starting to think it did.

“Oh god, I thought I lost you Baek” He said while sobbing.

I started to cry too, “Chanyeol, I remembered, I-I remembered something”

He grabbed my shoulder, and looked at me surprised “R-really?,What did you remember?”

“Our first kiss” I said shyly, with the tears still flowing down my face

He smiled happily “Oh god, I love you Baek” He hugged me again

When we separated, he immediately leaned in to kiss me, I kissed back.

The kiss started to get hotter and hotter by the second, until I was lying on the floor, with Chanyeol hovering over me. I wrapped my leg around his waist, I gasped as he picked me up effortlessly, and walked us over to the bed. He placed me down gently on the bed, I pulled him towards me and we shared another heated kiss. He started to my shirt slowly. One by one while staring at my eyes, I stared back into those brown orbs, looking softly and fiercely back at me, I wanted him, I needed him, and he felt the same. After taking of my shirt, he leaned to my neck and kissed it softly, before biting it, then kissing it softly again, he did the same to my chest, making me moan lightly. I started to pull his the hem of his shirt, he seemed to get what I wanted, and took off his shirt, exposing his toned body. I stared at it for a second, and placed my hands over it, tracing every curve and edge of his beautiful body, he sighed deeply, and leaned in to kiss me again, and then ped my pants, he pulled them off slowly, while staring at my thighs slowly getting exposed, when my pants were completely off, he threw them to the side, and turned to me again, we went down and my thighs “Ughh, Ch-channie” I moaned softly, he seemed to get more excited as he heard me moan his name. He went up a bit and kissed my clothed . “A-ahhh Chanyeol” he slowly pulled my boxers of, I was completely now, and I suddenly felt shy, I covered my face with my hands. “Don’t be shy Baek, you’re beautiful” he said and pulled my hands away from my face, then caressed my face lightly “You are the most beautiful person in the whole world, I have never met anyone more beautiful than you, and I never will” he said while gazing into my eyes, I started to tear up a bit. I have never felt so loved, or maybe I have? I don’t know, all I know is that this person on top of me loves me with all his heart, and he will never stop loving me till the end of his days. I pulled his face close to mine and gave his lips a soft peck, I proceeded to peck his forehead, his cheeks, his eyelids, his flawless jaw line, his chin, then kissed him deeply on the lips. After we parted, he smiled at me then got of the bed, I instantly missed his warmth, he went to the drawer and took out the lube and a , then walked back to the bed and got on top of me again, he spread my legs apart slowly, he put some lube on his fingers, and put them at the entrance of my hole, he looked up to me “Relax a little, Baek” I nodded, then he slowly put in one finger, the felt weird. He proceeded to add another finger, I started to pain and grabbed Chanyeol’s shoulder, he noticed my expression and started to worry a bit “I’m sorry Baek, should I stop?” I shook my head, I don't want him to stop, I was scared that I'd forget again, and I want him to remember this. He was hesitant, but he nodded, he started to palm my member slowly, and I instantly forgot the pain and moaned in pleasure, after a while Chanyeol started to move his fingers while still pumping my member, and slowly started to scissor them, it felt different this time, it felt good, I started to move against Chanyeol’s fingers, he added a third finger, making me moan “Mmhh Channie” he ed his fingers repeatedly while still pumping my member, I was deep in pleasure. After a few minutes, he took out his fingers, I whimpered a little. He stood up and took off his pants along with his boxers, and climed on to the bed again. He tore open the and put it on , then spreaded the lube on his length “Channie hurry” I was starting to get impatient, “Calm down Baek” he crawled back on top of me until our faces were just inches apart, he slowly pushed in his huge member inside me, my whole body stiffened, he continued pushing in until his whole manhood was inside me. He kissed my swollen lips again and I relaxed a little. He took out half of and pushed in painfully slowly, making me a little uncomfortable “Channie, do it faster” I whispered in his ear, I felt pulse inside me, he took out almost all of and slammed into a spot, which made me arch my back and scream in pleasure “Ah-AhH Chanyeol! A-again!” he smirked and in again and again, hitting the same spot dead on, my whole body was shivering from the intense Chanyeol was giving me, I clawed my fingers on his back, I was sure there will be marks on his back later. After a few more s, I couldn’t hold it anymore, my eyes rolled back and I came, staining our torsos, Chanyeol seemed to be at edge after he saw my and he came into the while still ing.

After coming down from our high, Chanyeol pulled out, I whimpered at the loss,pulled of the , throwing it somewhere in the room. He kissed my swollen lips sweetly, and kissed all the marks he made on my body, then came up to my face and stared at me deeply “I love you Baekkie” he said seriously, I blushed “I-I think I love you too” his eyes widened in shock “Really Baek?!” he asked I nodded and smiled, he started to tear up, he put his head in the crook of my neck “I love you baek, I love you” he muttered, and I hugged him while he cried.

After a while, he started to calm down, he lifted his head and kissed my lips softly, he repositioned our bodies, until my face was on his chest, and my arm was hugging his torso, “Good night Baekhyun” he said while drifting off to sleep. I could hear his steady heartbeat, it was like a lullaby slowly hypnotizing me to sleep.

 

 

 

 

I finally finished the new chapter

I still can't really write good scenes yet so plz forgive me if it :(